Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Scries that might never happen
I have like, three scries that I've come up with and either they don't exist, or are very rare. The latest installment being this one here [morphology=261102] And this has happened before [morphology=196518] I can never catch a break can I [emoji=tundra sad size=1] I don't have room for breeding projects so they remain as dreams for now
I have like, three scries that I've come up with and either they don't exist, or are very rare. The latest installment being this one here
stop being pretty

And this has happened before
Not Found

I can never catch a break can I
I don't have room for breeding projects so they remain as dreams for now
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Oh, same. I try not to start projects unless I really want the dragon, but Envy will always be a dream for me:
Envy
Oh, same. I try not to start projects unless I really want the dragon, but Envy will always be a dream for me:
Envy
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
@SwiftIsHere
Oooh Envy looks so pretty! I usually don't like crystal all that much but it really works there.
An old dream dragon of mine is inspired of a firework. Unfortunately this xyz is rare. Only four exist and they're all exalted.
Not Found
@SwiftIsHere
Oooh Envy looks so pretty! I usually don't like crystal all that much but it really works there.
An old dream dragon of mine is inspired of a firework. Unfortunately this xyz is rare. Only four exist and they're all exalted.
Not Found
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png