Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Compilation of Roundsey Dragons
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77
@Linza Thank you so much! I've updated the entry. And congrats on your beautiful Roundsey <3
@Linza Thank you so much! I've updated the entry. And congrats on your beautiful Roundsey <3
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Roundsey thread update is going to be slightly delayed this week. I'm currently traveling and won't be home until the weekend.
Roundsey thread update is going to be slightly delayed this week. I'm currently traveling and won't be home until the weekend.
@
@
Just for your record keeping, the triple Black from week 151 has been renamed Honey!
Just for your record keeping, the triple Black from week 151 has been renamed Honey!
748e685514742da06768fd8a7cb8f2e46084b5d2.png
hi! i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
hi! i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
june | any/all | fr 3+
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: [size=1][size=1]@Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn[/size][/size] Heyo all, thanks for your patience. The flood of new genes meant that the stat spreadsheet got real out of date and the amount of work it was going to take to update it was not a one-sitting sort of deal. BUT it has now been updated, which means I'm now emotionally ok with adding new Roundseys again (i can't be the only person who experiences psychic pain seeing harmless "#N/A" errors in my spreadsheet). It may interest you to know that FR now has 231 primary genes, 231 secondary genes, and 208 tertiary genes. That is A LOT of genes [s]and a lot of spreadsheet programming[/s]. Anyway, enjoy this week's latte dragons. This year there's a bit of a spin on them. (Edit: The pie charts are still out of date because that's a whole nother pile of work, but I'll likely save those for the big new year update) (@Akhilleus Updated, thank you! @/almondandapple Added!) Wildclaw F // Pumpkin Crystal / Cinnamon Facet / Latte Opal / Primal [emoji=fire rune size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=10&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=7&body=158&winggene=8&wings=77&tertgene=17&tert=143&element=11&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=77&auth=55c240c0504e72157999065aa64a74b8f9ebcf18&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Obelisk F // Pumpkin Metallic / Chocolate Constellation / Caramel Sparkle / Primal [emoji=earth rune size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=15&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=17&body=158&winggene=25&wings=56&tertgene=97&tert=156&element=1&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=17&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=97&winggene=25&wings=56&auth=f1b4f1405e7d54cc2ad46521f6c8e7d7b86db147&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Undertide F // Latte Fade / Caramel Blend / Caramel Carnivore / Faceted [emoji=lightning rune size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=21&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=115&body=143&winggene=115&wings=156&tertgene=165&tert=156&element=5&eyetype=4][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=115&breed=21&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=165&winggene=115&wings=156&auth=42a8712ba4a60927ca297835b4b7ff02145a3a5e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn

Heyo all, thanks for your patience. The flood of new genes meant that the stat spreadsheet got real out of date and the amount of work it was going to take to update it was not a one-sitting sort of deal. BUT it has now been updated, which means I'm now emotionally ok with adding new Roundseys again (i can't be the only person who experiences psychic pain seeing harmless "#N/A" errors in my spreadsheet). It may interest you to know that FR now has 231 primary genes, 231 secondary genes, and 208 tertiary genes. That is A LOT of genes and a lot of spreadsheet programming. Anyway, enjoy this week's latte dragons. This year there's a bit of a spin on them.

(Edit: The pie charts are still out of date because that's a whole nother pile of work, but I'll likely save those for the big new year update)

(@Akhilleus Updated, thank you! @/almondandapple Added!)

Wildclaw F // Pumpkin Crystal / Cinnamon Facet / Latte Opal / Primal
dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=7&breed=10&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=77&auth=55c240c0504e72157999065aa64a74b8f9ebcf18&dummyext=prev.png

Obelisk F // Pumpkin Metallic / Chocolate Constellation / Caramel Sparkle / Primal
dragon?age=1&body=158&bodygene=17&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=97&winggene=25&wings=56&auth=f1b4f1405e7d54cc2ad46521f6c8e7d7b86db147&dummyext=prev.png

Undertide F // Latte Fade / Caramel Blend / Caramel Carnivore / Faceted
dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=115&breed=21&element=5&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=165&winggene=115&wings=156&auth=42a8712ba4a60927ca297835b4b7ff02145a3a5e&dummyext=prev.png
@
@
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: [size=1][size=1]@Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn @almondandapple[/size][/size] Dang couldn't quite get in before rollover. I have a favor to ask. I'll be gone on an international trip for two weeks with no access to internet. Would anyone be able to post the Roundsey dragon genes/colors here while I'm gone so I'll be able to find them when I get back? Got some Flameforger offerings for ya. Coatl F // Orange Pinstripe / Ultramarine Trail / Caramel Firebreather / Primal [emoji=fire rune size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=12&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=22&body=47&winggene=22&wings=90&tertgene=161&tert=145&element=11&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=145&tertgene=161&winggene=22&wings=90&auth=eda04459cab959845009ef0525297a78e70c0eb9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Banescale M // Oilslick Ragged / Oilslick Blaze / Marigold Flameforger / Faceted [emoji=fire rune size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=18&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=56&body=70&winggene=215&wings=70&tertgene=196&tert=75&element=11&eyetype=4][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=196&winggene=215&wings=70&auth=ffda73cffd452db98565c53dc08abb18843fa6ac&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
Weekly (Weds) Pinglist: @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn @almondandapple

Dang couldn't quite get in before rollover.

I have a favor to ask. I'll be gone on an international trip for two weeks with no access to internet. Would anyone be able to post the Roundsey dragon genes/colors here while I'm gone so I'll be able to find them when I get back?

Got some Flameforger offerings for ya.

Coatl F // Orange Pinstripe / Ultramarine Trail / Caramel Firebreather / Primal
dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=22&breed=12&element=11&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=145&tertgene=161&winggene=22&wings=90&auth=eda04459cab959845009ef0525297a78e70c0eb9&dummyext=prev.png

Banescale M // Oilslick Ragged / Oilslick Blaze / Marigold Flameforger / Faceted
dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=56&breed=18&element=11&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=196&winggene=215&wings=70&auth=ffda73cffd452db98565c53dc08abb18843fa6ac&dummyext=prev.png
@
@
fate has willed that I have all orange raffle dragons ... I accept this arrangement

666 tickets but cumulatively I throw about 1000 tickets a week average at the raffle
fate has willed that I have all orange raffle dragons ... I accept this arrangement

666 tickets but cumulatively I throw about 1000 tickets a week average at the raffle
Weekly pinglist (sorry it wasn't on Wed): [size=2]@Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn @almondandapple[/size] I told 3idolon that I would post the Roundseys while they are gone (I almost forgot, sorry it's late!). I'm not sure they meant for me to do the pinglist too but I'll just go ahead and do it. Look forward to next week's post actually being on Wednesday (I'll set an alarm in my phone ._. ) This week's is so pretty! I certainly put a few tickets in the pot. :) Skydancer F // Cobalt Tide / Cyan Foam / Turquoise Underbelly / Primal [emoji=water rune size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=114&body=136&winggene=113&wings=89&tertgene=5&tert=149&element=4&eyetype=6][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=114&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=5&winggene=113&wings=89&auth=ffd0e5c6c9e4d52d8147e8b9b0723946e4827667&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
Weekly pinglist (sorry it wasn't on Wed): @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn @almondandapple

I told 3idolon that I would post the Roundseys while they are gone (I almost forgot, sorry it's late!). I'm not sure they meant for me to do the pinglist too but I'll just go ahead and do it. Look forward to next week's post actually being on Wednesday (I'll set an alarm in my phone ._. )

This week's is so pretty! I certainly put a few tickets in the pot. :)

Skydancer F // Cobalt Tide / Cyan Foam / Turquoise Underbelly / Primal
dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=114&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=149&tertgene=5&winggene=113&wings=89&auth=ffd0e5c6c9e4d52d8147e8b9b0723946e4827667&dummyext=prev.png
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
Weekly pinglist (sorry it wasn't on Wed): [size=1]@Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn @almondandapple[/size] I told 3idolon that I would post the Roundseys while they are gone. I definitely forgot again (more like I was too busy yesterday, but I did set that alarm so at least I was thinking about it) but here it is. I have no idea when 3idolon is going to be back so depending on that, I may or may not see you all next week! I've always loved the genes that expose the 'secondary' colors of a color. Just one again this week - they are going easy on me haha. Undertide M // Brown Poison / Sky Toxin / Brown Tentacles / Innocent [emoji=earth rune size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=21&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=131&body=55&winggene=131&wings=23&tertgene=125&tert=55&element=1&eyetype=11][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=131&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=125&winggene=131&wings=23&auth=cb65f79e692afafca53aa364a26780066c11e396&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center]
Weekly pinglist (sorry it wasn't on Wed): @Khepri @Ikora @WitchHunt @Macari @Formless @Dawnfrost246 @PhysikLily @KairinRose @Coexistence @ryanhaywire @Usnavi @Toska @Veritable @FishTanks @DarlingDolly @Charjabug @okn @SparkyLurkdragon @pigeonz @Darlnim @MettatonsLegs @Vocalist @lemecrazy @Aurorafulnight @CinamonPizza @ShadyRabbit @Molu @JD1620 @FourLeaf @oxArtemis @nonlineardogtime @ratdealer @tapcap @PersimmonBird @Anduins @MeKat @XNeox @MollyMerula @SilverRipple @xie @BenjiBenge @minervamaga @Rikarina @PlaqueDoc @kingcrown @Koobi @FableSky @NightVale @Rauv @Doodlepede @CassieRose @FaerieQueene @Mercurythewolf @WolfByte @Rezv @nymphe @FreyaShadow @Are @Kaibutsu @IBeeJuliana @Aquadrops @Sabito @WickedPixie @RootsforLeaves @Akeovelora @Baseballplant @Ascend @Gyroid @mayanaz @Vaixation @Dinomatika @Tuatara @notkingyet @exp @Strangeflesh @COparade @midwxst @Dragondreamer @Cnidocyte @CountingChocobos @907 @stovokor @Coolfrost @Facets @dispel @sense @MysteryGyn @Silvercats2 @PixelSpiral @Thorne @SapphireShield @Verdice @Whyyesimnot @MaxOptimizer @BrutusCourt @MistyGold @BrutusCourt @Wilula @NitrogenousBaes @WitchyyWeasel @forestfriend @disentanglement @Regxlia @Xievos @dataghosts @spxcesoul @Ceryus @umbers @Natykram @Hazelgem @walrushi @ShinyQuagsire @CiderDragonfly @PhoenixTelethia @CaptainMoondyne @Venneris @SimFeetUnder @exocutionn @almondandapple

I told 3idolon that I would post the Roundseys while they are gone. I definitely forgot again (more like I was too busy yesterday, but I did set that alarm so at least I was thinking about it) but here it is. I have no idea when 3idolon is going to be back so depending on that, I may or may not see you all next week!

I've always loved the genes that expose the 'secondary' colors of a color. Just one again this week - they are going easy on me haha.

Undertide M // Brown Poison / Sky Toxin / Brown Tentacles / Innocent
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=131&breed=21&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=55&tertgene=125&winggene=131&wings=23&auth=cb65f79e692afafca53aa364a26780066c11e396&dummyext=prev.png
I'm online very intermittently but still around! I'll get back to you as soon as I see messages.
The current one that ends in 2 days:

Snapper | Male Pose | Earth Primal
Sable Crystal / Dirt Facet / Antique Ghost

(Image links to scry.)

dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=8&wings=162&auth=28c7b9986211479a884f5e4db8e47f23bc32b87c&dummyext=prev.png
The current one that ends in 2 days:

Snapper | Male Pose | Earth Primal
Sable Crystal / Dirt Facet / Antique Ghost

(Image links to scry.)

dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=20&winggene=8&wings=162&auth=28c7b9986211479a884f5e4db8e47f23bc32b87c&dummyext=prev.png
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77