Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] 6 G1's (Monochrome, 1 off XYY, etc)
1 2
@BlueberryBlast

Hi, I’d like to offer 500g/kt for the monochrome boy!
@BlueberryBlast

Hi, I’d like to offer 500g/kt for the monochrome boy!
@Verrichor @Auraea

noted down both of your offers!

going to keep this going to see if theres any interest in the others, and might set up an auction for the monochrome (and maybe the others) if they get any more interest!
@Verrichor @Auraea

noted down both of your offers!

going to keep this going to see if theres any interest in the others, and might set up an auction for the monochrome (and maybe the others) if they get any more interest!
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[emoji=mirror size=1]
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[emoji=mirror size=1]
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
[emoji=mirror size=1]
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
1 2