Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your birthday dergs
1 2 3
Once again thanks to everyone for sharing, I'll try to get back to everyone <3

@xiq Oh wow what a lucky primal and she's super gorgeous <3 Her outfit is stunning I love those blues on her <3

@Kalicokat ahhh what a super cute derg <3 I love that accent the plants are so cute <3 This derg just gives me a warm feeling <3

@resorant Thank you for the well wishes, not much better unfortunately, but I don't think ill be able to feel better anytime soon. ah man I love those dergs! and a very happy late birthday to your girl <3 she's really pretty and i love how the both of them are dressed, its simple but it makes them stand out so well <3
Once again thanks to everyone for sharing, I'll try to get back to everyone <3

@xiq Oh wow what a lucky primal and she's super gorgeous <3 Her outfit is stunning I love those blues on her <3

@Kalicokat ahhh what a super cute derg <3 I love that accent the plants are so cute <3 This derg just gives me a warm feeling <3

@resorant Thank you for the well wishes, not much better unfortunately, but I don't think ill be able to feel better anytime soon. ah man I love those dergs! and a very happy late birthday to your girl <3 she's really pretty and i love how the both of them are dressed, its simple but it makes them stand out so well <3
Here there be gerblins (he/him)
[center][size=2]@UniverseWASwater Man, sorry you're having a bad day D: Hopefully things get better soon! Here's my birthday boy for you :D [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36204052] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362041/36204052_350.png[/img] [/url] He's gonna turn three this year <3
@UniverseWASwater
Man, sorry you're having a bad day D: Hopefully things get better soon!

Here's my birthday boy for you :D

36204052_350.png

He's gonna turn three this year <3
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an