Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lustrous Floret Lounge [Interact]
1 2 3
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wx6d1uZ.png[/img][/center] The Lustrous Floret Lounge was quite the busy sight to see. Bulbs and neon signs of a variety of vibrant, eye-straining colors strung about the place in a messy, but somehow pleasant matter. It tangled with the decorative vines on the walls, and dozens of other plants (and for some odd reason, they were mostly cactuses) were found around the place. The floor was akin to a dance floor (flashing colors included), but not quite. [center]A sentient, stuffed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=36&winggene=35&wings=17&auth=d9f749ca6b555c30793285c85ff8861e2bd0c46d&dummyext=prev.png]deer statue[/url] greets you coldly as you enter.[/center] Through the bustles, you can distinguish a lone (heavily) flower-oriented [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52533853]gaoler[/url] settled behind the counter. They were the bartender, and they patiently waited for anyone to come at their leisure to serve – and perhaps, even have some idle chat. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/m6X8DIX.png[/img] [b][font=courier new][size=6]MENU[/size][/font][/b] [font=courier new][size=4]barney's love[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=4]fall's breeze[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=4]electric boogaloo: thornhaze[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=4]laceglow ember[/size][/font] [font=courier new][size=4]larkstrum[/size][/font] [b][font=courier new][size=6]open to others; just ask![/size][/font][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/m6X8DIX.png[/img][/center] However; when you look into the bustling energy of the crowd – you can immediately spot an outlandishly bright [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=18304&skin=29936&apparel=22677,28779,23293,28777,20835,23117,1753&xt=dressing.png]coatl[/url]. Everything about them simply demanded attention, and they easily slid from one person to another – the temptation to talk to them was strongly overwhelming. But, if you find the strength to peer closer into the background, you’re able to discern a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=204945&skin=26069&apparel=30063,20836,20839,20842,28365,28817,330,1750&xt=dressing.png]wildclaw[/url] sitting at a table on his own. On the desk, what seemed to be stacks of board games alongside bottles and cups of Larkstrum decorated it. Hm, wait. You can feel a wetness staining you, and all over the floor suddenly. Is that… an actual [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=68&bodygene=18&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=15&tertgene=22&winggene=41&wings=51&auth=dbc71d1aa1f3a489f8c7f3ad4c29b6250b9b340d&dummyext=prev.png]teacup[/url] doing this?
wx6d1uZ.png
The Lustrous Floret Lounge was quite the busy sight to see. Bulbs and neon signs of a variety of vibrant, eye-straining colors strung about the place in a messy, but somehow pleasant matter. It tangled with the decorative vines on the walls, and dozens of other plants (and for some odd reason, they were mostly cactuses) were found around the place. The floor was akin to a dance floor (flashing colors included), but not quite.
A sentient, stuffed deer statue greets you coldly as you enter.

Through the bustles, you can distinguish a lone (heavily) flower-oriented gaoler settled behind the counter. They were the bartender, and they patiently waited for anyone to come at their leisure to serve – and perhaps, even have some idle chat.
m6X8DIX.png
MENU
barney's love
fall's breeze
electric boogaloo: thornhaze
laceglow ember
larkstrum
open to others; just ask!
m6X8DIX.png
However; when you look into the bustling energy of the crowd – you can immediately spot an outlandishly bright coatl. Everything about them simply demanded attention, and they easily slid from one person to another – the temptation to talk to them was strongly overwhelming.

But, if you find the strength to peer closer into the background, you’re able to discern a wildclaw sitting at a table on his own. On the desk, what seemed to be stacks of board games alongside bottles and cups of Larkstrum decorated it.

Hm, wait. You can feel a wetness staining you, and all over the floor suddenly. Is that… an actual teacup doing this?
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
hello! as it says on the tin, this is an interactive thread. this was initially made so people could meet my dergs, but since they're obviously so few, it's now a thread for [i]interacting with mine and everyone else's lair.[/i] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/m6X8DIX.png[/img] [font=courier new][b][size=6]rules[/size][/b][/font] [/center] [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] please be respectful. drama in-character may be great, but against other players themselves isn't. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] gore, romance, swearing, etc. are allowed as long as it follows fr's rules. if you think it's too graphic, be sure that it's censored properly. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] this is a place for fun and developing your lore, writing skills, etc. enjoy! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] ping me if you're addressing me. im not subbed. [/center]
hello! as it says on the tin, this is an interactive thread. this was initially made so people could meet my dergs, but since they're obviously so few, it's now a thread for interacting with mine and everyone else's lair.
m6X8DIX.png
rules
please be respectful. drama in-character may be great, but against other players themselves isn't.
gore, romance, swearing, etc. are allowed as long as it follows fr's rules. if you think it's too graphic, be sure that it's censored properly.
this is a place for fun and developing your lore, writing skills, etc. enjoy!
ping me if you're addressing me. im not subbed.

fish around find trout
fr+15 timezone
@Daijobanai

(May I join this?)
@Daijobanai

(May I join this?)
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
oh what
@logrithmgames yeah actually
i was beginning to give up to it but go ahead
oh what
@logrithmgames yeah actually
i was beginning to give up to it but go ahead

fish around find trout
fr+15 timezone
@Daijobanai [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55002473] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550025/55002473_350.png[/img] [/url] The snapper lumbers into the place, trying not to knock over anything. She sits down opposite the lone wildclaw. "Are any of those for sale?" She asks, referring to the stacks of board games sitting around him.
@Daijobanai

55002473_350.png

The snapper lumbers into the place, trying not to knock over anything. She sits down opposite the lone wildclaw. "Are any of those for sale?" She asks, referring to the stacks of board games sitting around him.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
[center] @logrithmgames [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=204945&skin=26069&apparel=30063,20836,20839,20842,28365,28817,330,1750&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/center] [center][font=georgia][b][i][size=4]"are any of those for sale?"[/size][/font][/b][/i][/center] William paused from his momentary sip of his glass of [i]Larkstrum[/i], startled. [i]What were?[/i] He thought dumbly for a fleeting moment, before his eyes followed the pointed talon -- albeit a dulled one -- toward his collection of board games. With much restraint, William's cerulean lips curled by a small fraction when he turned to the snapper, regarding them harshly. "No," he said simply before deciding to elaborate further. "They bear a sentimental value to me, given by a friend. Should I ever offer these pieces of mind-boggling artifacts, our bonds are broken in an instant -- even if they're not present." His eyes were cold and calculating, scanning over the snapper. In his talons, he swirled the remaining amount of [i]Larkstrum[/i]; eliciting a faint amber glow to appear. "However," he began, "I [i]could[/i] offer you a drink of my own creation. Would you like one?" He grabbed another cup and presented it to her. "I assure you, this isn't done out of ill intent."
"are any of those for sale?"

William paused from his momentary sip of his glass of Larkstrum, startled. What were? He thought dumbly for a fleeting moment, before his eyes followed the pointed talon -- albeit a dulled one -- toward his collection of board games.

With much restraint, William's cerulean lips curled by a small fraction when he turned to the snapper, regarding them harshly.

"No," he said simply before deciding to elaborate further. "They bear a sentimental value to me, given by a friend. Should I ever offer these pieces of mind-boggling artifacts, our bonds are broken in an instant -- even if they're not present."

His eyes were cold and calculating, scanning over the snapper. In his talons, he swirled the remaining amount of Larkstrum; eliciting a faint amber glow to appear.

"However," he began, "I could offer you a drink of my own creation. Would you like one?" He grabbed another cup and presented it to her. "I assure you, this isn't done out of ill intent."

fish around find trout
fr+15 timezone
@Daijobanai

"That sounds nice." she answers, fumbling for a few coins to pay for the drink. "Those games must have been with you for a long time. Do they have a story?" she asked.
@Daijobanai

"That sounds nice." she answers, fumbling for a few coins to pay for the drink. "Those games must have been with you for a long time. Do they have a story?" she asked.
@Daijobanai //I'm sorry if I'm intruding, I think this is a cool interactive! [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550911/55091002_350.png[/img][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4kV8EYj.png[/IMG] The egocentric skydancer welcomed himself into the lounge, striding over to the bar with a temptation to drink his night away. The playful gaze of his eyes is brighter than the whisps dancing around him, the little ghosts fitted into the scene of the lounge, they could easily be mistaken as decoration lights. His familiar followed his footsteps like a leaping goat, trying it's best not to lose their dragon in the crowd. Wheatwind steals a seat at the bar, patting down his pockets trying to find some payment for the flourishing barkeep, "Something sweet and bubbling please, the tallest glass you have." He orders placing a small stack of silver coins on the counter. His pincushion of a familiar hops up on the counter and sniffs around like a curious dog.
@Daijobanai //I'm sorry if I'm intruding, I think this is a cool interactive!

55091002_350.png4kV8EYj.png

The egocentric skydancer welcomed himself into the lounge, striding over to the bar with a temptation to drink his night away. The playful gaze of his eyes is brighter than the whisps dancing around him, the little ghosts fitted into the scene of the lounge, they could easily be mistaken as decoration lights.

His familiar followed his footsteps like a leaping goat, trying it's best not to lose their dragon in the crowd. Wheatwind steals a seat at the bar, patting down his pockets trying to find some payment for the flourishing barkeep, "Something sweet and bubbling please, the tallest glass you have." He orders placing a small stack of silver coins on the counter. His pincushion of a familiar hops up on the counter and sniffs around like a curious dog.
kZjIfse.gif
[columns] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol][b][font=georgia][i][size=6]nameless.[/size][/i][/b][/font] ----- // [i]@cornleaf[/i] [nextcol] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52533853] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525339/52533853_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] [size=4]Nameless started a bit, jolted from his peaceful reverie. It was a bizarre thing to have in a lounge with loud and chaotic energy, but he was an oddball from the start. "Sweet? Ah, that'd be a [i]Barney's Love[/i], then." He smiles apologetically at Wheatwind, ignoring the stack of coins for a moment as he gathered the necessary ingredients. "Heh, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure William -- a regular customer, by the way," he pauses in his work to point a single foreclaw at the blue wildclaw in the corner. "-- made the name when he was drunk on his own concoction at the time. It was pretty funny," he rambled. His claws were a blur as they threw around the ingredients, and if possible, his arms grew in speed as he mixed it all up in the shaker while making violent shaking gestures. When he was done, Nameless grabbed a tall glass from behind the counter and threw in a large chunk of ice before pouring in the mixture. He added some [gamedb item=14] to dye the liquid in a purple hue, and topped it off with a [gamedb item=23870] on the side. It was slightly fizzy. "Here you go!" He says cheerily, his talons scraping against the counter to grab the coins before storing it away somewhere under.
xx nameless.
// @cornleaf

52533853_350.png

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nameless started a bit, jolted from his peaceful reverie. It was a bizarre thing to have in a lounge with loud and chaotic energy, but he was an oddball from the start.

"Sweet? Ah, that'd be a Barney's Love, then." He smiles apologetically at Wheatwind, ignoring the stack of coins for a moment as he gathered the necessary ingredients.

"Heh, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure William -- a regular customer, by the way," he pauses in his work to point a single foreclaw at the blue wildclaw in the corner. "-- made the name when he was drunk on his own concoction at the time. It was pretty funny," he rambled.

His claws were a blur as they threw around the ingredients, and if possible, his arms grew in speed as he mixed it all up in the shaker while making violent shaking gestures. When he was done, Nameless grabbed a tall glass from behind the counter and threw in a large chunk of ice before pouring in the mixture. He added some Aether Cherries to dye the liquid in a purple hue, and topped it off with a Heart Rose on the side. It was slightly fizzy.

"Here you go!" He says cheerily, his talons scraping against the counter to grab the coins before storing it away somewhere under.

fish around find trout
fr+15 timezone
[columns] [color=transparent]xx[/color] [nextcol][b][font=georgia][i][size=6]william.[/size][/i][/b][/font] ----- // [i]@logrithmgames[/i] [nextcol] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=204945&skin=26069&apparel=30063,20836,20839,20842,28365,28817,330,1750&xt=dressing.png[/img] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][emoji=deer skull size=1] [size=4] "Ah, of course. Everything does, as long as there's reason behind it," he chuckles lowly as he received the pile of coins. He stops briefly in his musings where he grabbed a bottle from the sides and poured the snapper a small glass. "Take care with this drink. It's very strong," he warns lightly before he finally gave the [i]Larkspur[/i] to her. It was wine, and it was very tart to the taste. Most would cringe at first, until they adapted and slurped it down with no thought. He made sure of that effect. "Anyways, the story goes way back -- far too back into bygone ages, of course. It was an era of constant blood and war, so little puzzles like these were a treat if someone wanted a sense of peace. I did, so I treasured it a lot. The first was chess, as it was the first "board game" to exist at the time and I was somewhat of a champion against my friend, and others." "I couldn't beat the one who'd created the game itself though, obviously. But it was fun. When we didn't have time to play the chess game, we just acted it out on the battlefield. We'd name certain creatures as pawns, bishops, that sort of thing and we'd mess around with our positions. We'd dispatch them the way the pieces would eat another chess piece, and it was fun! Oh, how I miss those times." "The rest of the board games were given to me far much later. Scrabble comes in second as my favorite."
xx william.
// @logrithmgames
scry?sdid=204945&skin=26069&apparel=30063,20836,20839,20842,28365,28817,330,1750&xt=dressing.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ah, of course. Everything does, as long as there's reason behind it," he chuckles lowly as he received the pile of coins. He stops briefly in his musings where he grabbed a bottle from the sides and poured the snapper a small glass.

"Take care with this drink. It's very strong," he warns lightly before he finally gave the Larkspur to her. It was wine, and it was very tart to the taste. Most would cringe at first, until they adapted and slurped it down with no thought. He made sure of that effect.

"Anyways, the story goes way back -- far too back into bygone ages, of course. It was an era of constant blood and war, so little puzzles like these were a treat if someone wanted a sense of peace. I did, so I treasured it a lot. The first was chess, as it was the first "board game" to exist at the time and I was somewhat of a champion against my friend, and others."

"I couldn't beat the one who'd created the game itself though, obviously. But it was fun. When we didn't have time to play the chess game, we just acted it out on the battlefield. We'd name certain creatures as pawns, bishops, that sort of thing and we'd mess around with our positions. We'd dispatch them the way the pieces would eat another chess piece, and it was fun! Oh, how I miss those times."

"The rest of the board games were given to me far much later. Scrabble comes in second as my favorite."

fish around find trout
fr+15 timezone
1 2 3