Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | periodic table dragon project [COMPLETE]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@parasites

Could I be added to the pinglist for this? It sounds like a cool challenge!!

Good luck!! That's a whole lot of dragons!
@parasites

Could I be added to the pinglist for this? It sounds like a cool challenge!!

Good luck!! That's a whole lot of dragons!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
a bonus hassium because why not [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60081592] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600816/60081592_350.png[/img] [/url]
a bonus hassium because why not

60081592_350.png
Okay Unobtanium made me laugh

@parasites I also changed my username, could I be re-added please? I was previously kainloew. I love this project so much
Okay Unobtanium made me laugh

@parasites I also changed my username, could I be re-added please? I was previously kainloew. I love this project so much
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite
of course!! i'll go fix it now :D
@kyaniite
of course!! i'll go fix it now :D
Could you add me to the pinglist? Sending some treasure to help fund space/dragons!
Could you add me to the pinglist? Sending some treasure to help fund space/dragons!
“an
-art by @owleics
@NavigatorBee @DatMoonGamer @TempestDragon @Heroninflight @tilkka @Snowcelot @skarpetky @palarian @LogrithmGames @cbennetti @Ellapinky @femgogol @Kintoro @MissNevermind @theTicket @Azrail @myriadofstars @MotherOfFlame @LadyOfTheSkies @Gormanghaste @MistyGold @kyaniite @nychthemeron @ElectricDomance @FrostyyKittens @Fox0107 @Krosulhah @CyanicPanic @Chaosarceus @Ventoux @PinkyDaPinkSlime @AnonymousCoati @madameprez @Colorpointed @Alyzeh @HenryJekyll @Crimsonpizza @sky315797 @Picci @Midwinter @Cantata
hey, guys. this isn't one of the exciting or happy updates like before. i wanted to update you guys on something that just happened in my life.
we recently found out my dog had arthritis, and we gave him medicine to try to get him to feel better. then he wouldn't take it, or eat and drink anything. it wasn't until today that we had to put him to sleep so he wouldn't be in pain anymore.

it's super unfortunate as i loved that little guy, but he's in a better place now. but regarding this project, i will temporarily be pausing it so i can calm down and take some time away from it. i will still be on the site, so if you'd like to message me at all, you still will. you can still ask to be pinged, but i just won't be buying any more dragons until i feel better enough to do so.

i hope you guys understand. i'll release a future update when i will continue this.

thank you for the support and helping me in this project. it really means a lot to me, especially with these hard times <3
@NavigatorBee @DatMoonGamer @TempestDragon @Heroninflight @tilkka @Snowcelot @skarpetky @palarian @LogrithmGames @cbennetti @Ellapinky @femgogol @Kintoro @MissNevermind @theTicket @Azrail @myriadofstars @MotherOfFlame @LadyOfTheSkies @Gormanghaste @MistyGold @kyaniite @nychthemeron @ElectricDomance @FrostyyKittens @Fox0107 @Krosulhah @CyanicPanic @Chaosarceus @Ventoux @PinkyDaPinkSlime @AnonymousCoati @madameprez @Colorpointed @Alyzeh @HenryJekyll @Crimsonpizza @sky315797 @Picci @Midwinter @Cantata
hey, guys. this isn't one of the exciting or happy updates like before. i wanted to update you guys on something that just happened in my life.
we recently found out my dog had arthritis, and we gave him medicine to try to get him to feel better. then he wouldn't take it, or eat and drink anything. it wasn't until today that we had to put him to sleep so he wouldn't be in pain anymore.

it's super unfortunate as i loved that little guy, but he's in a better place now. but regarding this project, i will temporarily be pausing it so i can calm down and take some time away from it. i will still be on the site, so if you'd like to message me at all, you still will. you can still ask to be pinged, but i just won't be buying any more dragons until i feel better enough to do so.

i hope you guys understand. i'll release a future update when i will continue this.

thank you for the support and helping me in this project. it really means a lot to me, especially with these hard times <3
I'm so sorry that happened, take as much time as you need friend <3
I'm so sorry that happened, take as much time as you need friend <3

bannerart_2021.png
@parasites I am so, so sorry. Take all the time you need, and we'll still be here whenever you decide to pick up the project again <3
@parasites I am so, so sorry. Take all the time you need, and we'll still be here whenever you decide to pick up the project again <3
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
I'm so sorry, It's difficult loosing a pet that you love and it probably feels like it won't be the same again. However that doesn't mean life won't be good again, eventually things will get better.

Take as much time as you need, your wellbeing is much more importaint than this project. We'll still be here afterwards and eagerly awaiting the return when you decide to continue!
I'm so sorry, It's difficult loosing a pet that you love and it probably feels like it won't be the same again. However that doesn't mean life won't be good again, eventually things will get better.

Take as much time as you need, your wellbeing is much more importaint than this project. We'll still be here afterwards and eagerly awaiting the return when you decide to continue!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
not gonna ping anyone, but i'm feeling a bit better.... i might release an update tomorrow or tuesday, not too sure yet
regardless, there'll be an update in the next coming days! look out for it
not gonna ping anyone, but i'm feeling a bit better.... i might release an update tomorrow or tuesday, not too sure yet
regardless, there'll be an update in the next coming days! look out for it
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29