Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] talk to my dragons (plz)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
"Oh, but Decimate bandaged me up- I'm used to tumbling alot really so scrapes are very common for me." he laughed a bit but he nodded at her realization "Yes! Its so nice to have a place to sleep its so different from home, but good!" giving a wide grin "Oh! Are you hungry? We can share."
"Oh, but Decimate bandaged me up- I'm used to tumbling alot really so scrapes are very common for me." he laughed a bit but he nodded at her realization "Yes! Its so nice to have a place to sleep its so different from home, but good!" giving a wide grin "Oh! Are you hungry? We can share."
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
@PearlConnor

"Should I look for Pearl and her mate?" He asked pixel "or wait here?"

Nona was resting against Pixel's side, happy and content. Emma was pacing nervously, but did try and lay down with Nonna.
@PearlConnor

"Should I look for Pearl and her mate?" He asked pixel "or wait here?"

Nona was resting against Pixel's side, happy and content. Emma was pacing nervously, but did try and lay down with Nonna.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@BloodyKins

"Well, Decimate is our head d-d-doctor for a reason! And, no thank you, I already ate"

@LogrithmGames

"They live in the big building in the center of town. Can I ask what you seek them for?"
@BloodyKins

"Well, Decimate is our head d-d-doctor for a reason! And, no thank you, I already ate"

@LogrithmGames

"They live in the big building in the center of town. Can I ask what you seek them for?"
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
"Head doctor, oh! I was in very good hands." Fester nodded shoving the last bits of his food into his maw, neatly he didn't want to appear messy to a new friend, before gulping it all down "Okay! I'm ready." he say cheerfully
"Head doctor, oh! I was in very good hands." Fester nodded shoving the last bits of his food into his maw, neatly he didn't want to appear messy to a new friend, before gulping it all down "Okay! I'm ready." he say cheerfully
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2019-10-26 12:55:49" ] "They live in the big building in the center of town. Can I ask what you seek them for?" [/quote] "I was hoping they could tell me something you might not be able to." Stratus stratus says "Do you know why you were created?"
PearlConnor wrote on 2019-10-26 12:55:49:

"I was hoping they could tell me something you might not be able to." Stratus stratus says "Do you know why you were created?"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@BloodyKins

"A-alright!" She twirled in the air. 'Lets go get y-y-you a house!" She spun towards the door
@LogrithmGames

Pixel pauses. "No... I suppose I don't..."
@BloodyKins

"A-alright!" She twirled in the air. 'Lets go get y-y-you a house!" She spun towards the door
@LogrithmGames

Pixel pauses. "No... I suppose I don't..."
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Fester mimicked her movements following her lead "Do visitor's come here often?" he asked curiously
Fester mimicked her movements following her lead "Do visitor's come here often?" he asked curiously
@PearlConnor

Pixel seemed upset. "Do you not want me to leave?" He asked her.
@PearlConnor

Pixel seemed upset. "Do you not want me to leave?" He asked her.
@BloodyKins

"N-not really. We're pretty far out here.." She smiled "B-b-but, when someone needs to be here, th-they end up here"

@LogrithmGames

"Oh, I don't mind!" She shook her head. "This is all just a bit new to me"
@BloodyKins

"N-not really. We're pretty far out here.." She smiled "B-b-but, when someone needs to be here, th-they end up here"

@LogrithmGames

"Oh, I don't mind!" She shook her head. "This is all just a bit new to me"
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
"Oh I guess it is pretty far out if I made it out here." He gave a nod in thought "I imagined this place be very popular though! Such lovely places and nice dragons~" He chimed, but than giving a curious he spoke " Need to be here...like fate brought me here? That's a lovely thought~ This is such a lovely place."
"Oh I guess it is pretty far out if I made it out here." He gave a nod in thought "I imagined this place be very popular though! Such lovely places and nice dragons~" He chimed, but than giving a curious he spoke " Need to be here...like fate brought me here? That's a lovely thought~ This is such a lovely place."
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13