Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC???] So how much is he?
1 2
@catticcino
Thank you! If I chicken out of auctioning I'll be sure to keep this in mind! <3

@LuneLight
Readin that gave me hope, so thank you! :'D If I go through with auctioning him, should I ping you? o:

@Tiarana
Sure thing! Glad to know you like him :')))

@Nekokitty813
Sure! :D

@Aquari
I feel your pain LOL I traded an ice egg+150g for him. :') Thank god for eggs
@catticcino
Thank you! If I chicken out of auctioning I'll be sure to keep this in mind! <3

@LuneLight
Readin that gave me hope, so thank you! :'D If I go through with auctioning him, should I ping you? o:

@Tiarana
Sure thing! Glad to know you like him :')))

@Nekokitty813
Sure! :D

@Aquari
I feel your pain LOL I traded an ice egg+150g for him. :') Thank god for eggs
I'll give two eggs *rolls* XD
I'll give two eggs *rolls* XD
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Still lookin for more opinions/interest orz
Still lookin for more opinions/interest orz
It really depends on luck, in my experience. You have to wait for the right person to see him, because I guarantee that there are users who are willing to pay more than 500g for him, despite him being bred. Bumping sales posts at the right times (weekends, typically) helps to make sure they're seen by as many people as possible.

I'm not currently in the market for g1s, but I would have been willing to pay maybe 650-700g for him? It's been a while and the value of gems has changed, but I think that's still a good price to start with.
It really depends on luck, in my experience. You have to wait for the right person to see him, because I guarantee that there are users who are willing to pay more than 500g for him, despite him being bred. Bumping sales posts at the right times (weekends, typically) helps to make sure they're seen by as many people as possible.

I'm not currently in the market for g1s, but I would have been willing to pay maybe 650-700g for him? It's been a while and the value of gems has changed, but I think that's still a good price to start with.
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
aww he's so pretty!!
aww he's so pretty!!
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
@amxndael
That he is. :')