Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | { A Free Cup of Tea }
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44354044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443541/44354044_350.png[/img] [/url] "No worries, you can stay the night with me," the stranger in front of Celadon says. The Skydancer gazes timidly through the skull shrouding her face, analyzing the Imperial before her. She can't believe she'd fallen asleep where a stranger could find her but decides it can't be helped now, and her feet [i]are [/i]rather tired from all the traveling. Besides, this dragon reminds her somewhat of herself - he dons the same type of clothing and seems to have been wandering the forest just as she was doing - so she isn't terribly frightened. "I wasn't lost," she pipes up finally, twining her claws together. "I-I mean, I wasn't trying to be rude just now. It's just that I travel this area often... Just not this far usually," she rambles a bit. "A-Anyway, I'd be honored to take up your offer though, of course." The Imperial guides her to his home where she is immediately awestruck by the home's design. The shelves are stocked with too many ingredients to count, and the coziness from the fire makes her anxiety settle a bit. She introduces herself as Celadon once he tells her his name, and she tries to relax, hoping that Sweet can't tell how nervous she is to be in the home of a stranger no matter how amazing she finds it. When he offers her food, she hesitantly agrees. "Tea, please. Whatever you have is fine, I'm not picky," she laughs softly, her nerves calming. "Your home is beautiful, by the way... It's not every day you see such intricate roots."

44354044_350.png

"No worries, you can stay the night with me," the stranger in front of Celadon says.

The Skydancer gazes timidly through the skull shrouding her face, analyzing the Imperial before her. She can't believe she'd fallen asleep where a stranger could find her but decides it can't be helped now, and her feet are rather tired from all the traveling. Besides, this dragon reminds her somewhat of herself - he dons the same type of clothing and seems to have been wandering the forest just as she was doing - so she isn't terribly frightened.
"I wasn't lost," she pipes up finally, twining her claws together. "I-I mean, I wasn't trying to be rude just now. It's just that I travel this area often... Just not this far usually," she rambles a bit. "A-Anyway, I'd be honored to take up your offer though, of course."

The Imperial guides her to his home where she is immediately awestruck by the home's design. The shelves are stocked with too many ingredients to count, and the coziness from the fire makes her anxiety settle a bit. She introduces herself as Celadon once he tells her his name, and she tries to relax, hoping that Sweet can't tell how nervous she is to be in the home of a stranger no matter how amazing she finds it.

When he offers her food, she hesitantly agrees.
"Tea, please. Whatever you have is fine, I'm not picky," she laughs softly, her nerves calming. "Your home is beautiful, by the way... It's not every day you see such intricate roots."
@LostForeverLost

"No, we shouldn't. Thank you so much. I'm sure my mate would love to taste it." She lifts her cup. "Might I have a bit more, please?"
@LostForeverLost

"No, we shouldn't. Thank you so much. I'm sure my mate would love to taste it." She lifts her cup. "Might I have a bit more, please?"
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
[center]@LostForeverLost [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35272490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352725/35272490_350.png[/img] [/url] Subakuno laughed to himself as he enter, running his claws throw his unkept mane. His eyes wandered among all of the herbs and many books. His golden eyes alit with glee at the collection that laid before him. "Yes! I would love a cup! I must say your collection is one to be envious of. It is just so nice to see someone so dedicated to the craft of collecting! Sorry if I seem a bit excited. Just glad to find a place to rest for a bit. Running missions for my clan can be very tiresome. I own you one" He visible slumped down onto a pillow in front of him but not before removing his harp that was strapped to his side. A fond smile on his face. Then an idea seem to come to him as he smiled over to the other imperial. "Would you care for a song? As a way of payment?" [/center]
@LostForeverLost

35272490_350.png

Subakuno laughed to himself as he enter, running his claws throw his unkept mane. His eyes wandered among all of the herbs and many books. His golden eyes alit with glee at the collection that laid before him.
"Yes! I would love a cup! I must say your collection is one to be envious of. It is just so nice to see someone so dedicated to the craft of collecting! Sorry if I seem a bit excited. Just glad to find a place to rest for a bit. Running missions for my clan can be very tiresome. I own you one"
He visible slumped down onto a pillow in front of him but not before removing his harp that was strapped to his side. A fond smile on his face. Then an idea seem to come to him as he smiled over to the other imperial.
"Would you care for a song? As a way of payment?"
2QGcpY5.jpg
Ares examined the spread mildly impressed, a coy smile revealing gleaming canines. "This looks divine, thank you." The god picked at his plate carefully, seemingly eating little, but indulging himself with large bites. There was nothing out-worldly impressive about the meal, for he was a god, and had lifetimes stacked upon lifetimes to eat any food imaginable. But it was a real, good meal that filled his aching belly and sated the edge of his hunger. And for that, he was grateful.

When the wooden plate was finally bare, Ares returned the book he was reading back to its spot on the shelf, his glowing eyes seemingly radiating with delight. He turned to the other drake then, smiling his familiar arrogant smile, and dipped his head slightly. "Thank you, Sweet, the meal was delicious." Extending his paw, the god procured a crown made of marigold flowers, the edges of the petals dusted with gleaming gold. He set it gingerly besides the plate, tail swishing across the floor softly. "A friend of mine gifted me this. But seeing that I already possess my own crown, I figured it is best I give it to someone who is lacking one.

"I must take my leave. I feel I have overstayed my welcome." After stretching his wings and settling them comfortably against his back, Ares exited the small den, turning to look over his shoulder to say, "Take care, sweet thing." before turning back and disappearing into the darkness of the night.
Ares examined the spread mildly impressed, a coy smile revealing gleaming canines. "This looks divine, thank you." The god picked at his plate carefully, seemingly eating little, but indulging himself with large bites. There was nothing out-worldly impressive about the meal, for he was a god, and had lifetimes stacked upon lifetimes to eat any food imaginable. But it was a real, good meal that filled his aching belly and sated the edge of his hunger. And for that, he was grateful.

When the wooden plate was finally bare, Ares returned the book he was reading back to its spot on the shelf, his glowing eyes seemingly radiating with delight. He turned to the other drake then, smiling his familiar arrogant smile, and dipped his head slightly. "Thank you, Sweet, the meal was delicious." Extending his paw, the god procured a crown made of marigold flowers, the edges of the petals dusted with gleaming gold. He set it gingerly besides the plate, tail swishing across the floor softly. "A friend of mine gifted me this. But seeing that I already possess my own crown, I figured it is best I give it to someone who is lacking one.

"I must take my leave. I feel I have overstayed my welcome." After stretching his wings and settling them comfortably against his back, Ares exited the small den, turning to look over his shoulder to say, "Take care, sweet thing." before turning back and disappearing into the darkness of the night.
rPflwkH.png
[center]@Akarui [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/imkbo2kyh44uyge/nature%20full.png[/img] The large dragon was comfortable with the quiet walk. He only spoke once to point out a rare flower, his guest looked like someone who would appreciate it's beauty. [b]"What a lovely name. "[/b] He smiled down at her while pulling his good down, now that they were indoors. To make Celadon comfortable in his Imperial sized tree home he stacked a few large pillows at the low table. Sprinkling a few smaller pillows on top. If you looked around you'd notice he had a large range of teacup and pillow sizes. A welcoming sanctuary for all sized dragons. [b]"Do make yourself comfortable, I'll fetch the tea."[/b] He glowed when the skydancer complimented his home. "Lovely isn't it?" He sighed happily, momentarily distracted from finding an appropriately sized teacup for her. [b]"It was my master's master's creation. My magic is barely comparable to theirs, but I've turned out to be just as good a herbalist."[/b] before he could start reminiscing about his apprenticeship days he interrupted himself with a small [b] "Ah!"[/b] and carefully plucked a small cup from the shelf. Instead of pouring the tea from the colossal teapot into the little cup, he scooped from it. [b]"I've finally found a working snapdragon blend, enjoy."[/b] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9xn9oa6ujatj89c/naturemidsmall.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/13408.png[/img][/center]
@Akarui
nature%20full.png

The large dragon was comfortable with the quiet walk. He only spoke once to point out a rare flower, his guest looked like someone who would appreciate it's beauty.

"What a lovely name. " He smiled down at her while pulling his good down, now that they were indoors. To make Celadon comfortable in his Imperial sized tree home he stacked a few large pillows at the low table. Sprinkling a few smaller pillows on top. If you looked around you'd notice he had a large range of teacup and pillow sizes. A welcoming sanctuary for all sized dragons. "Do make yourself comfortable, I'll fetch the tea."

He glowed when the skydancer complimented his home. "Lovely isn't it?" He sighed happily, momentarily distracted from finding an appropriately sized teacup for her. "It was my master's master's creation. My magic is barely comparable to theirs, but I've turned out to be just as good a herbalist." before he could start reminiscing about his apprenticeship days he interrupted himself with a small "Ah!" and carefully plucked a small cup from the shelf.

Instead of pouring the tea from the colossal teapot into the little cup, he scooped from it. "I've finally found a working snapdragon blend, enjoy."

naturemidsmall.png
13408.png
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@ItachiUmbreon

"You can take a few extra teabags for them." it warmed his heart to see her enjoying his tea, he quickly refilled her cup.
@ItachiUmbreon

"You can take a few extra teabags for them." it warmed his heart to see her enjoying his tea, he quickly refilled her cup.
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
[center]@OSierraSoulO [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/imkbo2kyh44uyge/nature%20full.png[/img] Sweet was already enjoying this excitable dragons company. Happily listen to him chatter while he out water on to boil. [b]"I'm looking for no such payment, but please. Sing away!"[/b] After sprinkling a few herbs into the water he settled comfortably on top of some pillows. Adjusting himself to face Subakanu he promoted him to begin with a curious smile. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9xn9oa6ujatj89c/naturemidsmall.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/174.png[/img][/center]
@OSierraSoulO
nature%20full.png

Sweet was already enjoying this excitable dragons company. Happily listen to him chatter while he out water on to boil. "I'm looking for no such payment, but please. Sing away!"

After sprinkling a few herbs into the water he settled comfortably on top of some pillows. Adjusting himself to face Subakanu he promoted him to begin with a curious smile.

naturemidsmall.png
174.png
image.png swDBUfq.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11341782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113418/11341782_350.png[/img] [/url] Adaro's fins quivered, pinned flat to his head with stress. From the haggard look on his face, it's easy to suspect that Adaro's fins stay clamped more often than not. "Yeah... yeah, I s'pose. Just... fair warning. I've got some Guardians looking for me. Like, a [i]lot[/i] of Guardians." [i]Fourteen[/i] to be exact. And one Nocturne that was mimicking the Guardians' compulsion to keep a Charge. "I dunno what it is, a curse maybe? A pheromone? But... Searching Guardians tend to settle on me. I got a couple friends keeping them at bay, but I'm probably the most guarded dragon in all Sornieth." He swallowed, well aware that he was chattering. Adaro carried so much tension in his tiny body that it almost looked like he'd break apart. "Sorry. I like to get that out of the way upfront. Making friends is... difficult. It's very nice to meet you, Sweet." Not the weirdest name he'd ever heard, especially not on a Nature dragon. "Thank you for your hospitality." It was a sacred concept to Adaro, and to many of the dragons that followed the same warrior path he did. "If you ever find yourself in the Shifting Expanse, my clan will gladly return the favor. We treat our guests well, especially ones who've been kind to one of our own." It took a while for Adaro to relax, but the shelves full of herbs and spices had that effect on him. Slowly, his fins started to unclench, and he stretched them out for the first time in what felt like weeks. Almost out of habit, he started running through a meditation exercise in his head. For once, it didn't feel like trying to shove a lid on a pot about to boil over. For the first time in weeks, it felt like someone had turned the heat down. "You have a lovely home," he commented after a few minutes. Then, "Some tea would be lovely. If you've got any insect pests I'll happily clean those up for you too." He stretched out his wings, and overall, slowly, bit by bit, the tension left him. Adaro was a completely different dragon when he relaxed. "This place reminds me of our Nature priestess's den, only it seems like the energies are stronger here. I've never been great at magic, though. I took the warrior path, believe it or not. Easy to underestimate someone so tiny."

11341782_350.png

Adaro's fins quivered, pinned flat to his head with stress. From the haggard look on his face, it's easy to suspect that Adaro's fins stay clamped more often than not. "Yeah... yeah, I s'pose. Just... fair warning. I've got some Guardians looking for me. Like, a lot of Guardians." Fourteen to be exact. And one Nocturne that was mimicking the Guardians' compulsion to keep a Charge. "I dunno what it is, a curse maybe? A pheromone? But... Searching Guardians tend to settle on me. I got a couple friends keeping them at bay, but I'm probably the most guarded dragon in all Sornieth."

He swallowed, well aware that he was chattering. Adaro carried so much tension in his tiny body that it almost looked like he'd break apart. "Sorry. I like to get that out of the way upfront. Making friends is... difficult. It's very nice to meet you, Sweet." Not the weirdest name he'd ever heard, especially not on a Nature dragon. "Thank you for your hospitality." It was a sacred concept to Adaro, and to many of the dragons that followed the same warrior path he did. "If you ever find yourself in the Shifting Expanse, my clan will gladly return the favor. We treat our guests well, especially ones who've been kind to one of our own."

It took a while for Adaro to relax, but the shelves full of herbs and spices had that effect on him. Slowly, his fins started to unclench, and he stretched them out for the first time in what felt like weeks. Almost out of habit, he started running through a meditation exercise in his head. For once, it didn't feel like trying to shove a lid on a pot about to boil over. For the first time in weeks, it felt like someone had turned the heat down.

"You have a lovely home," he commented after a few minutes. Then, "Some tea would be lovely. If you've got any insect pests I'll happily clean those up for you too." He stretched out his wings, and overall, slowly, bit by bit, the tension left him. Adaro was a completely different dragon when he relaxed. "This place reminds me of our Nature priestess's den, only it seems like the energies are stronger here. I've never been great at magic, though. I took the warrior path, believe it or not. Easy to underestimate someone so tiny."
hoMNYDJ.png
@LostForeverLost
Subakuno happily gather his harps in his hands strumming lightly over the strings.
"This song has been heard many times in my clan. It's a lullaby that our late matriarch would sing to our commander when he was a hatchling. I took it upon myself to compose it so that I may share it to others."
He cleared his throat and started a sweet soft melody and then softly began to sing.

"Cast away your worries, my dear
For tomorrow comes a new day
Hold to me, you've nothing to fear
For your dreams are not far away

As you lay your head and you rest
May your dreams take over my love
Listen close, my son of the west
For your destiny lies above

Though the world is cruel
There's a light that still shines
In the darkest days of our lives

When all hope seems lost
And you can't find your way
Think of me as you look to the sky

Child mine, your future is bright
For your father's blood's in your veins
In dark times, I pray you will fight
For the world will soon know your name"

He ended the song with a few softly strummed notes before flashing a bright and warm smile to Sweet.
"I always love to sing to make others feel happy and calm." He reach for the tea taking a sip, his eyes light up and a satisfied hum resonated from his throat.
"Ah this is such divine tea! Do you have a recipe that I could take for the road? I am pretty sure my commander would love to try this! Maybe sweeten him up for being late." He chuckled the last part as he sipped the tea, flicking his tail back and forth happily.

This has been so fun! Here is the song I got the lyrics from. I love the song alot. Its calming..... and a reassuring sweet song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQVEVmHRygI
@LostForeverLost
Subakuno happily gather his harps in his hands strumming lightly over the strings.
"This song has been heard many times in my clan. It's a lullaby that our late matriarch would sing to our commander when he was a hatchling. I took it upon myself to compose it so that I may share it to others."
He cleared his throat and started a sweet soft melody and then softly began to sing.

"Cast away your worries, my dear
For tomorrow comes a new day
Hold to me, you've nothing to fear
For your dreams are not far away

As you lay your head and you rest
May your dreams take over my love
Listen close, my son of the west
For your destiny lies above

Though the world is cruel
There's a light that still shines
In the darkest days of our lives

When all hope seems lost
And you can't find your way
Think of me as you look to the sky

Child mine, your future is bright
For your father's blood's in your veins
In dark times, I pray you will fight
For the world will soon know your name"

He ended the song with a few softly strummed notes before flashing a bright and warm smile to Sweet.
"I always love to sing to make others feel happy and calm." He reach for the tea taking a sip, his eyes light up and a satisfied hum resonated from his throat.
"Ah this is such divine tea! Do you have a recipe that I could take for the road? I am pretty sure my commander would love to try this! Maybe sweeten him up for being late." He chuckled the last part as he sipped the tea, flicking his tail back and forth happily.

This has been so fun! Here is the song I got the lyrics from. I love the song alot. Its calming..... and a reassuring sweet song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQVEVmHRygI
2QGcpY5.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28841786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/288418/28841786_350.png[/img] [/url] “Oh, that would be absolutely lovely,” the fae sighed, relieved. “I am quite lost, if I’m being honest. You see, I was visiting family in wind, and I guess I got my directions mixed up- I am horrid at navigation, oh, my clan must be so worried...” he sniffled. “No matter. I’ll find my way home tomorrow. Thank you so much- oh! I haven’t introduced myself. Where are my manners? I’m Fallout, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Sweet.” Fallout took a moment to take in Sweet’s home, the artist within him in awe at the simple, yet elegant design. “This place is gorgeous! It smells so pleasant, too. Looks like you live up to your name,” he teased. “It reminds me a bit of my own home. Granted, it’s much more ashy and hot there, but the size is similar! And- are these herbs? Oh, my husband loves to cook! He’s not the best, but he tries, and he’s learning quickly... ah, my apologies, I’ve been rambling.” His frills wilted a touch in embarrassment. “A cup of tea would be nice. Thank you.”

28841786_350.png

“Oh, that would be absolutely lovely,” the fae sighed, relieved. “I am quite lost, if I’m being honest. You see, I was visiting family in wind, and I guess I got my directions mixed up- I am horrid at navigation, oh, my clan must be so worried...” he sniffled. “No matter. I’ll find my way home tomorrow. Thank you so much- oh! I haven’t introduced myself. Where are my manners? I’m Fallout, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Sweet.”

Fallout took a moment to take in Sweet’s home, the artist within him in awe at the simple, yet elegant design. “This place is gorgeous! It smells so pleasant, too. Looks like you live up to your name,” he teased. “It reminds me a bit of my own home. Granted, it’s much more ashy and hot there, but the size is similar! And- are these herbs? Oh, my husband loves to cook! He’s not the best, but he tries, and he’s learning quickly... ah, my apologies, I’ve been rambling.” His frills wilted a touch in embarrassment. “A cup of tea would be nice. Thank you.”
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5