Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show off Gaoler permababs!!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48312452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483125/48312452_350.png[/img] [/url] My first permabab. I love him lots!! I gave him lore and gened him as soon as possible when I got him!!

48312452_350.png

My first permabab. I love him lots!!
I gave him lore and gened him as soon as possible when I got him!!
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@Hex
Wrinkles ; v ; i will die i love him so much. what a cute soft perfect bab ; o ; !!! pearl pin/stri is always gorgeous. (and yes!! goat eyes!! goat eyes!! GOAT EYES!!) and idk i still think the name wrinkle is kinda cute? you could make it work with lore or smth

and ahhh thank you : D ! yeah i'm glad gaolers came out when they did or else i prob would have sold jox and his sister as fodder xD they weren't nearly as pretty as spirals ha ha.

@Rage1
two wonderful babs u v u

@PoIarized
what a lovely bab ; o ; !!! I always got a weakness for jag/rose, and gnarlhorns on baby gaos are so cute imo <3 <3

and OH i love his lore !! A child as the main defense is interesting and oddly threatning, love me some dangerous kids. and i believe in him!! and the bit about him talking in broken sentences and wanting to learn more so he can talk better is real cute c'':

question: is he actually permanently a baby in lore, or is he just a normal dragon who happens to be a kid in your lore atm.

ALSO: did u make that 2nd piece of art or did you buy it, because I'd love something like it for my permabab : D !!
@Hex
Wrinkles ; v ; i will die i love him so much. what a cute soft perfect bab ; o ; !!! pearl pin/stri is always gorgeous. (and yes!! goat eyes!! goat eyes!! GOAT EYES!!) and idk i still think the name wrinkle is kinda cute? you could make it work with lore or smth

and ahhh thank you : D ! yeah i'm glad gaolers came out when they did or else i prob would have sold jox and his sister as fodder xD they weren't nearly as pretty as spirals ha ha.

@Rage1
two wonderful babs u v u

@PoIarized
what a lovely bab ; o ; !!! I always got a weakness for jag/rose, and gnarlhorns on baby gaos are so cute imo <3 <3

and OH i love his lore !! A child as the main defense is interesting and oddly threatning, love me some dangerous kids. and i believe in him!! and the bit about him talking in broken sentences and wanting to learn more so he can talk better is real cute c'':

question: is he actually permanently a baby in lore, or is he just a normal dragon who happens to be a kid in your lore atm.

ALSO: did u make that 2nd piece of art or did you buy it, because I'd love something like it for my permabab : D !!
@Fokron
Thank you!!
For the first question- The actual land that the clan lives on is placed under a curse that keeps it's inhabitants from aging past a certain age, as well as keeping them aging slower up to that age (That's why there's four factions fighting over the land, they want that youth for themselves).

He isn't permanently young, but he is going to stay that way for a while.

For the art question- I made it! Thank you for asking, I'm in the process of making an adopt shop right now to sell more of those! I wanted to have at least 4 of each type of gene available before I opened it. Do you want a ping when It's open?
@Fokron
Thank you!!
For the first question- The actual land that the clan lives on is placed under a curse that keeps it's inhabitants from aging past a certain age, as well as keeping them aging slower up to that age (That's why there's four factions fighting over the land, they want that youth for themselves).

He isn't permanently young, but he is going to stay that way for a while.

For the art question- I made it! Thank you for asking, I'm in the process of making an adopt shop right now to sell more of those! I wanted to have at least 4 of each type of gene available before I opened it. Do you want a ping when It's open?
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I don't have him, but I would love to get a baby like him some day, if I ever see a dragon for sale with the colors. A perfect gay boy. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=93&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=31&winggene=38&wings=114&auth=a437dbba556cb30549daf33535f3170f85e2e538&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I don't have him, but I would love to get a baby like him some day, if I ever see a dragon for sale with the colors. A perfect gay boy.
dragon?age=0&body=93&bodygene=38&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=31&winggene=38&wings=114&auth=a437dbba556cb30549daf33535f3170f85e2e538&dummyext=prev.png
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@PoIarized

oohh, I see!! what an interesting concept : D !! staying youthful and aging slowly would have a nasty impact on warfare as well. It'd be hard to get more soldiers ready if everyone ages so slowly + dragons dying b/c warfare all the time ; v ;, ouch

ohh nice!! and yes i'd love to be pinged when the adoptshop is up : D !

@Icystorm
ohh what i an icon. I hope you find a dragon that looks like him someday ; D !!
@PoIarized

oohh, I see!! what an interesting concept : D !! staying youthful and aging slowly would have a nasty impact on warfare as well. It'd be hard to get more soldiers ready if everyone ages so slowly + dragons dying b/c warfare all the time ; v ;, ouch

ohh nice!! and yes i'd love to be pinged when the adoptshop is up : D !

@Icystorm
ohh what i an icon. I hope you find a dragon that looks like him someday ; D !!
@Fokron

oh my goood, I just read his lore! He's amazing!! I love that me makes tapestries? That's so cool, and it fits so well with his history - if I had to listen to the world, save every last word I could, the first thing I'd do when I got out would be to make artwork of all the beautiful thing!

The way you describe him is so lovely. He's the most precious little thing. I died a little bit at the clumsiness, he's just to cute to imagine!

And its so touching too? His relationship with his sister is described so well. I just … I love this little guy a lot. Its stunning!
@Fokron

oh my goood, I just read his lore! He's amazing!! I love that me makes tapestries? That's so cool, and it fits so well with his history - if I had to listen to the world, save every last word I could, the first thing I'd do when I got out would be to make artwork of all the beautiful thing!

The way you describe him is so lovely. He's the most precious little thing. I died a little bit at the clumsiness, he's just to cute to imagine!

And its so touching too? His relationship with his sister is described so well. I just … I love this little guy a lot. Its stunning!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
I'm in the process of getting one! I'll show off her plans with a link back to her profile. I have yet to name her, but she's a gen1 I bought on the anni and decided that she absolutely must look like this. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=279266&tab=dragon&did=52402597][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=32&winggene=32&wings=154&auth=ea988fc61ea8ea08e14d704b018422cea3b9f2fa&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
I'm in the process of getting one! I'll show off her plans with a link back to her profile.
I have yet to name her, but she's a gen1 I bought on the anni and decided that she absolutely must look like this.

dragon?age=0&body=56&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=164&tertgene=32&winggene=32&wings=154&auth=ea988fc61ea8ea08e14d704b018422cea3b9f2fa&dummyext=prev.png
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
I don't have one yet, but this dude is going to turn into this once I actually manage to afford it [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52140544] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=44&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=35&winggene=35&wings=50&auth=4768445f8d71328fbced6eafaedc656c6b605d50&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url]
I don't have one yet, but this dude is going to turn into this once I actually manage to afford it

dragon?age=0&body=44&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=35&winggene=35&wings=50&auth=4768445f8d71328fbced6eafaedc656c6b605d50&dummyext=prev.png
ttGfSL1.png
I scried one of my kinda bland G1s and i am honestly just in love with this lil derg's potential now [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=38&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=35&winggene=32&wings=43&auth=c1f2d661db5089291b796e424947e742750048c0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I scried one of my kinda bland G1s and i am honestly just in love with this lil derg's potential now

dragon?age=0&body=38&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=35&winggene=32&wings=43&auth=c1f2d661db5089291b796e424947e742750048c0&dummyext=prev.png
sBdLZtA.png
@anteater

ahhhh thank you so much ; o ;. Your words really brightened my day, I'm happy you like him so much!! I didn't even think about him expressing his love for the world through his tapestries but in hindsight I really should have as an artist myself woops lmao

I just took a peek to see if you wrote any of Elya's lore and I LOVE HER!!!

I just.. wow I just adore how you describe her working around her kitchen? her "flighty handwriting" and "darting around the kitchen", it's both endearing and made me immediately think. ah yes, this is a grandma.

I LOVE the somehow orderly chaos of her kitchen. The books stacked precarliously into stairs, things shuved in seemingly random places. It gives a sort of organic and homely feeling (although that may also be because I myself am incredibely messy and disorganized lmao).

and man, her relationship with lazlo is just ; v ;, That's Some Good Wholesome Stuff. Her not letting him pick up heavy things for her is both cute and hilarious. "She brushes it off, slightly embarrassed, but few words have ever seemed that right on her tongue" that line in particular KILLED MY HEART

@Contaminate
what a colorful bab : D !! gotta love banana stri

@Minibani
aaa a cutie ; v ; !!

@LizzardLady
ooohh nice : D !! I adore how her eyes match her runes <3 <3

@anteater

ahhhh thank you so much ; o ;. Your words really brightened my day, I'm happy you like him so much!! I didn't even think about him expressing his love for the world through his tapestries but in hindsight I really should have as an artist myself woops lmao

I just took a peek to see if you wrote any of Elya's lore and I LOVE HER!!!

I just.. wow I just adore how you describe her working around her kitchen? her "flighty handwriting" and "darting around the kitchen", it's both endearing and made me immediately think. ah yes, this is a grandma.

I LOVE the somehow orderly chaos of her kitchen. The books stacked precarliously into stairs, things shuved in seemingly random places. It gives a sort of organic and homely feeling (although that may also be because I myself am incredibely messy and disorganized lmao).

and man, her relationship with lazlo is just ; v ;, That's Some Good Wholesome Stuff. Her not letting him pick up heavy things for her is both cute and hilarious. "She brushes it off, slightly embarrassed, but few words have ever seemed that right on her tongue" that line in particular KILLED MY HEART

@Contaminate
what a colorful bab : D !! gotta love banana stri

@Minibani
aaa a cutie ; v ; !!

@LizzardLady
ooohh nice : D !! I adore how her eyes match her runes <3 <3

1 2 3 4 5 6