Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Gaoler Subspecies] Langtikos
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="Ginbet" date="2021-09-21 17:37:24" ] I was able to adopt dear Darragh, and followed him here! I adore him, and this subspecies is really neat, but I am also a bit concerned because I very recently created my own subspecies that look a lot like the Wilderness - variation of the Langtikos without being aware of it. I'm super new when it comes to subspecies and what the etiquettes are when it comes to this, but I hope that I didn't do anything wrong and that we can coexist. [/quote] Oh my, I'm almost two years late to respond to this, but no worries at all! I love your subspecies.
Ginbet wrote on 2021-09-21 17:37:24:
I was able to adopt dear Darragh, and followed him here! I adore him, and this subspecies is really neat, but I am also a bit concerned because I very recently created my own subspecies that look a lot like the Wilderness - variation of the Langtikos without being aware of it.

I'm super new when it comes to subspecies and what the etiquettes are when it comes to this, but I hope that I didn't do anything wrong and that we can coexist.

Oh my, I'm almost two years late to respond to this, but no worries at all! I love your subspecies.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15