Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Gaoler Subspecies] Langtikos
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Cerelin Can I be added to the general pinglist?

Bought a Savage boy and found this subspecies. Honestly wish any of my pairs would fit completely but none of them do.
@Cerelin Can I be added to the general pinglist?

Bought a Savage boy and found this subspecies. Honestly wish any of my pairs would fit completely but none of them do.
WCkXZTU.png
@Cerelin Please consider not basing your subspecies on w*ndigo. They're a very important part of anishinaabe peoples' and algonquian peoples' folklore and shouldn't be used so lightly.

A site familiar and item were recently renamed by staff to remain respectful, maybe you could do the same?
@Cerelin Please consider not basing your subspecies on w*ndigo. They're a very important part of anishinaabe peoples' and algonquian peoples' folklore and shouldn't be used so lightly.

A site familiar and item were recently renamed by staff to remain respectful, maybe you could do the same?
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@Zif

Thank you for your concern, I've removed that word from their description
@Zif

Thank you for your concern, I've removed that word from their description
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@SnuSnu @Supremacy @Xarilin @SoaringWonders @Silwyna @dadminkestler @UndefinedBeing @NeverNights @MayZippy

Registered section has been updated! Let me know if I've missed anyone

Spotlight has been updated! Let me know if you have any nominations for who should get the spotlight next! (So far I've been grabbing them as they catch my eye, but maybe we should make this a weekly update?)
@SnuSnu @Supremacy @Xarilin @SoaringWonders @Silwyna @dadminkestler @UndefinedBeing @NeverNights @MayZippy

Registered section has been updated! Let me know if I've missed anyone

Spotlight has been updated! Let me know if you have any nominations for who should get the spotlight next! (So far I've been grabbing them as they catch my eye, but maybe we should make this a weekly update?)
Saw the g2 girl and had to have her! Could I get her registered?[emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54373492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543735/54373492_350.png[/img] [/url]
Saw the g2 girl and had to have her! Could I get her registered?

54373492_350.png

cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

@Cerelin
Hi! sorry to bother you but im going on a hiatus and id like to ask to be taken off the pinglist please. I don't wanna come back in a while to a allert spam, so im temporarily removing myself from all of them. Thank you!
@Cerelin
Hi! sorry to bother you but im going on a hiatus and id like to ask to be taken off the pinglist please. I don't wanna come back in a while to a allert spam, so im temporarily removing myself from all of them. Thank you!
@Cerelin

taking the comparison out of their description is great and all, but their name is still just w*ndigo with one letter changed. it's still clearly referencing the w*ndigo, and you should really rename them.
@Cerelin

taking the comparison out of their description is great and all, but their name is still just w*ndigo with one letter changed. it's still clearly referencing the w*ndigo, and you should really rename them.
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
@Milkyteax

Added!
@Milkyteax

Added!
@Cerelin

please actually respond to me instead of ignoring my comments. pretending criticism doesn't exist is not a solution.
@Cerelin

please actually respond to me instead of ignoring my comments. pretending criticism doesn't exist is not a solution.
Liz | 17
they/them
tiXY18Q.png | XmE3WoU.png
xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
vNIKmqh.png
At this time I feel my name is far enough removed from that word. If you have suggests for new names, feel free to leave them.
At this time I feel my name is far enough removed from that word. If you have suggests for new names, feel free to leave them.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15