Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | they need boyfriends/girlfriends
1 2 3
@espoons
*slams hand down*
I’d like to announce that you have won me over and I am now building two ships atm. thanks for showing me your boys, they’re so sweet!!! :’) honestly, they’re perfect for my own boys!! I am now excited
@espoons
*slams hand down*
I’d like to announce that you have won me over and I am now building two ships atm. thanks for showing me your boys, they’re so sweet!!! :’) honestly, they’re perfect for my own boys!! I am now excited
rPflwkH.png
No one solidly vying yet for Ichirou? [b]Challenge accepted.[/b] Good for you my favorite ship archetype is the grumpy cold dude with the sweet cinnamon bun hohohohohoho. And I got a couple of cinnamon buns that would work great for him: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42120991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421210/42120991_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Adrian[/b] has a problem. He's usually such a restrained, polite, dragon, but for some reason he can't help but testing the patience of grumpy guys. The angry reactions are hilarious. So I suspect he would love to test Ichirou's boundaries. He'd poke the bear so to speak by showing up all the time, maybe giving him some silly nicknames, trying to help with his studies even though it's more distracting than helpful...and so on. He's also a pretty quick dragon due to his bloodline...so he'd be slippery and hard to hit if Ichirou lashed out, which would probably be so frustrating to the Imperial! He's got more lore on his page if you wanna read too. (He's also a character I play IRL for D&D because I am a huge nerd...and somehow after a year of in-game interactions, has converted the grouchiest, most bloodthirsty member of their pirate crew to his best friend and possible love interest. And they started out with Adrian getting punched by the dude and decided "nah, this guy is gonna be my best friend now." He has a way with impatient, mean guys for some reason haha.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51952503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519526/51952503_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Belle[/b] is a hatchling atm but I've had her lore ready since before I got her (I just need to stop being lazy and write it down.) She's more the patient, princess-y girl who has a "kill them with kindness" attitude. She truly believes there is good in every person, as naive as that sentiment seems to most others. Belle is sweet and patient, and would be able to weather any nasty words he said, though she isn't a pushover either and won't tolerate anything extremely mean spirited. Like him, she has some magical abilities, specifically with predicting the future in dreams, so that is something they can bond over. Spiders are a little creepy to her, but a cute scene for them would be Ichirou introducing her to his various spiders and letting her hold them, meanwhile telling her that they can't hurt her~
No one solidly vying yet for Ichirou? Challenge accepted.

Good for you my favorite ship archetype is the grumpy cold dude with the sweet cinnamon bun hohohohohoho. And I got a couple of cinnamon buns that would work great for him:

42120991_350.png

Adrian has a problem. He's usually such a restrained, polite, dragon, but for some reason he can't help but testing the patience of grumpy guys. The angry reactions are hilarious. So I suspect he would love to test Ichirou's boundaries. He'd poke the bear so to speak by showing up all the time, maybe giving him some silly nicknames, trying to help with his studies even though it's more distracting than helpful...and so on. He's also a pretty quick dragon due to his bloodline...so he'd be slippery and hard to hit if Ichirou lashed out, which would probably be so frustrating to the Imperial!

He's got more lore on his page if you wanna read too.

(He's also a character I play IRL for D&D because I am a huge nerd...and somehow after a year of in-game interactions, has converted the grouchiest, most bloodthirsty member of their pirate crew to his best friend and possible love interest. And they started out with Adrian getting punched by the dude and decided "nah, this guy is gonna be my best friend now." He has a way with impatient, mean guys for some reason haha.)

51952503_350.png

Belle is a hatchling atm but I've had her lore ready since before I got her (I just need to stop being lazy and write it down.) She's more the patient, princess-y girl who has a "kill them with kindness" attitude. She truly believes there is good in every person, as naive as that sentiment seems to most others. Belle is sweet and patient, and would be able to weather any nasty words he said, though she isn't a pushover either and won't tolerate anything extremely mean spirited. Like him, she has some magical abilities, specifically with predicting the future in dreams, so that is something they can bond over. Spiders are a little creepy to her, but a cute scene for them would be Ichirou introducing her to his various spiders and letting her hold them, meanwhile telling her that they can't hurt her~
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@sillywinter aHH im so glad im happy to share lmao!! i love your boys too, they're all gonna be adorable together oml :""))
@sillywinter aHH im so glad im happy to share lmao!! i love your boys too, they're all gonna be adorable together oml :""))
1 2 3