Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | they need boyfriends/girlfriends
1 2 3
I have one dragon that might be good, there's a small blurb in their bio that I'm going to extend when I have the time. I was thinking that they're going to be good for really any of your dragons (except Madoc, and maybe Ichirou?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50167730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501678/50167730_350.png[/img] [/url] Angel is a non-binary dragon, and has a quiet and gentle disposition but can really become talkative when they're in the company with someone they're comfortable with. They are the best with is listening, and many others will come to for help, support, or someone to talk to. Angel will always do their best, giving advice whenever they can, even if it's something the other dragon doesn't want to hear. They were raised a sheltered life, since their parents found them thrown out of their home as a baby because of their white plumage. They were going to freeze and starve to death if their parents didn't find them any sooner. Since they didn't want Angel to experience any other prejudice like that, they have been hidden from the world under the heavy protection of their tribe. If they don't work with your dragons, that's a-ok! ^v^
I have one dragon that might be good, there's a small blurb in their bio that I'm going to extend when I have the time. I was thinking that they're going to be good for really any of your dragons (except Madoc, and maybe Ichirou?)

50167730_350.png

Angel is a non-binary dragon, and has a quiet and gentle disposition but can really become talkative when they're in the company with someone they're comfortable with. They are the best with is listening, and many others will come to for help, support, or someone to talk to. Angel will always do their best, giving advice whenever they can, even if it's something the other dragon doesn't want to hear.

They were raised a sheltered life, since their parents found them thrown out of their home as a baby because of their white plumage. They were going to freeze and starve to death if their parents didn't find them any sooner. Since they didn't want Angel to experience any other prejudice like that, they have been hidden from the world under the heavy protection of their tribe.

If they don't work with your dragons, that's a-ok! ^v^
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
@Sillywinter [b]For Singe:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46618516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466186/46618516_350.png[/img] [/url] Ignatius has a fiery personality and charismatic, even with his cold origins, fire runs through his veins. Kinda sarcastic, but loves telling the children of the Cult stories of battle. Very much talks with his hands when he gets REALLY into his stories. With being the 2nd best warrior for the Cult, he likes to fancy himself up with gold and jewels showing his power. I feel like Ignatius when he 1st met Singe was a bit intimated, by his size and fire. But in a way, it also attracted him towards Singe. Watching him from afar, all sweaty (dragons dont really sweaty but I can still think it >:3) from the heat of his forge. His warmth against his frozen heart, would melt him. He would totally waste his money to get things made from him, to just talk with him.
@Sillywinter

For Singe:

46618516_350.png

Ignatius has a fiery personality and charismatic, even with his cold origins, fire runs through his veins. Kinda sarcastic, but loves telling the children of the Cult stories of battle. Very much talks with his hands when he gets REALLY into his stories. With being the 2nd best warrior for the Cult, he likes to fancy himself up with gold and jewels showing his power. I feel like Ignatius when he 1st met Singe was a bit intimated, by his size and fire. But in a way, it also attracted him towards Singe. Watching him from afar, all sweaty (dragons dont really sweaty but I can still think it >:3) from the heat of his forge. His warmth against his frozen heart, would melt him. He would totally waste his money to get things made from him, to just talk with him.
[center][font=calibri]@Sillywinter Yo, I'm late to the party! Let's see if I got any kids who might just try and charm yours. Please bare with me because a lot of my kids are in heavy work in progress and a lot of this I'm coming up with on the spot... so tbh it might change as I develop them. For [b]Singe[/b]: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45699345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/456994/45699345.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][font=calibri][size=4] Virion, the Ashen Phoenix. Neither good nor bad, he works for the person who pays the highest. Simply put he is a mercenary. Talented with a blade and when enraged sets the playing field into an inferno. Currently working for Nerovina, ensuring dominance over the battlefield and putting unruly citizens back into their place. He cares little about the petty wars going on in his homeland and even less so for other regions but where there is money his skills can be bought. His favorite past time is watching the sun set in the evening and painting the sky in glorious pinks and oranges. Smells faintly of smoke. [/columns][/size] aaaand actually that's all I really got right now rip. This is what happens when you start getting sick and can't think clearly.
@Sillywinter
Yo, I'm late to the party!
Let's see if I got any kids who might just try and charm yours.
Please bare with me because a lot of my kids are in heavy work in progress and a lot of this I'm coming up with on the spot... so tbh it might change as I develop them.

For Singe:

45699345.png

Virion, the Ashen Phoenix. Neither good nor bad, he works for the person who pays the highest. Simply put he is a mercenary. Talented with a blade and when enraged sets the playing field into an inferno. Currently working for Nerovina, ensuring dominance over the battlefield and putting unruly citizens back into their place. He cares little about the petty wars going on in his homeland and even less so for other regions but where there is money his skills can be bought. His favorite past time is watching the sun set in the evening and painting the sky in glorious pinks and oranges. Smells faintly of smoke.

aaaand actually that's all I really got right now rip.
This is what happens when you start getting sick and can't think clearly.
xWPtcnS.jpg
@zace
what good kiddos ;u; no one above has really replied to me haha (even though i'm really late at replying myself), so i'm of course really leaning towards your handsome boys! I'm really loving Xavius for Lywulf for sure!! I can see those two just being absolute cuties together lol. and Amatus and Lon are both perfect for Madoc, but I feel like Amatus would be the best because he's so calm? Madoc can be pretty nervous/anxiety ridden at times, and sometimes he just needs someone who can ground him.

@Finis
bud, you know i love all your kids, so i don't mind if you're developing them along the way! and i hope you feel better soon :')!! being sick is no fun
I love Virion so much?? he's like perfect... I can just see Singe struggling to care for someone whose pretty apathetic to the destruction they cause, but at the same time wanting to literally cover them in gold he admires them so much. what a handsome boy ;u;!! now i'm off to write some stuffs
@zace
what good kiddos ;u; no one above has really replied to me haha (even though i'm really late at replying myself), so i'm of course really leaning towards your handsome boys! I'm really loving Xavius for Lywulf for sure!! I can see those two just being absolute cuties together lol. and Amatus and Lon are both perfect for Madoc, but I feel like Amatus would be the best because he's so calm? Madoc can be pretty nervous/anxiety ridden at times, and sometimes he just needs someone who can ground him.

@Finis
bud, you know i love all your kids, so i don't mind if you're developing them along the way! and i hope you feel better soon :')!! being sick is no fun
I love Virion so much?? he's like perfect... I can just see Singe struggling to care for someone whose pretty apathetic to the destruction they cause, but at the same time wanting to literally cover them in gold he admires them so much. what a handsome boy ;u;!! now i'm off to write some stuffs
rPflwkH.png
@Sillywinter

ahh I'm glad!! ;v; but I agree! I was def leaning more with xavius hehe they seems adorable! but oh very true! :33 I could see those two being a very cute cute couple! they would balance eachother out! ;v; amatus would love to be able to be there for madoc! im excited to see them together hehe
@Sillywinter

ahh I'm glad!! ;v; but I agree! I was def leaning more with xavius hehe they seems adorable! but oh very true! :33 I could see those two being a very cute cute couple! they would balance eachother out! ;v; amatus would love to be able to be there for madoc! im excited to see them together hehe
Ljw7JvQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
CHNE2tI.png
q9EEy5M.png
7zOPjcL.png
@Sillywinter
Thanks friend, I appreciate the well wishes! <3
Virion doesn't want to get attached to the job, would only make things harder. He does what was paid to be done. Their relationship starts off rocky for sure. But who knows, maybe Virion will find himself charmed by Singe.
As a note: I can totally see Virion using his fire magic to light candles and fires for Singe.
@Sillywinter
Thanks friend, I appreciate the well wishes! <3
Virion doesn't want to get attached to the job, would only make things harder. He does what was paid to be done. Their relationship starts off rocky for sure. But who knows, maybe Virion will find himself charmed by Singe.
As a note: I can totally see Virion using his fire magic to light candles and fires for Singe.
xWPtcnS.jpg
tmw you wanna lore your dragons and give them a bf/gf but finals are taking all your time and creativity c':

@hyung i swear i'll come back to this soon
tmw you wanna lore your dragons and give them a bf/gf but finals are taking all your time and creativity c':

@hyung i swear i'll come back to this soon
I have some that might work (their outfits are WIPs cause I keep forgetting to actually buy the apparel oops) Orchid for Singe: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49256013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/492561/49256013p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Unlike Singe, Orchid appears 100% [i]not scary.[/i] He was born with mainly white colored feathers and ended up getting kicked out of his clan due to the 'bad omen' thing surrounding naturally light-colored coatls. He's been bitter about it ever since and now practically lives by the phrase 'tell it like it is.' Orchid believes that sugarcoating anything or hiding your opinions gets no one anywhere. This has driven at least a few dragons to avoiding him but trust him, he's doing it with genuinely good intentions. He'd probably be confused as to why someone would offer help but would accept it anyway. After all, if you can make something easier for yourself, why not? [/columns] Alden for Lywulf: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50720935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/507210/50720935p.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Alden was born in the same clan Orchid's in now but they couldn't be more different. While the coatl is blunt and loud, Alden is quiet and much calmer. He's rarely found in the clan's lair though as he's often travelling around to meet new people and read books that he can't get at his home clan. I think he would gladly help Lywulf in any way he could. [s]Alden just wants to help people and read mood though[/s] [/columns]
I have some that might work (their outfits are WIPs cause I keep forgetting to actually buy the apparel oops)

Orchid for Singe:

49256013p.png
Unlike Singe, Orchid appears 100% not scary. He was born with mainly white colored feathers and ended up getting kicked out of his clan due to the 'bad omen' thing surrounding naturally light-colored coatls. He's been bitter about it ever since and now practically lives by the phrase 'tell it like it is.' Orchid believes that sugarcoating anything or hiding your opinions gets no one anywhere. This has driven at least a few dragons to avoiding him but trust him, he's doing it with genuinely good intentions. He'd probably be confused as to why someone would offer help but would accept it anyway. After all, if you can make something easier for yourself, why not?

Alden for Lywulf:

50720935p.png
Alden was born in the same clan Orchid's in now but they couldn't be more different. While the coatl is blunt and loud, Alden is quiet and much calmer. He's rarely found in the clan's lair though as he's often travelling around to meet new people and read books that he can't get at his home clan. I think he would gladly help Lywulf in any way he could.
Alden just wants to help people and read
mood though

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32900240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329003/32900240_350.png[/img] [/url] Pallene might work for Lucius. She wouldn't shy away from his looks - the shade has been rough on her and her family, one of the brothers from her clutch (Tethys) lost limbs body parts to the shade and others have been similarly impacted. She has her own scars too - hunting the Shade and being the body guard to a rising mob boss tends to give you those. She understands trauma and PTSD well due to the misfortunes of her family and her own disabilities. Pallene hasn't let her past stop her, she's excited for each day despite knowing just how cruel life can be. She'd also 100% be able to secretly meet with him at the edge of the kingdom, (she is sort of a criminal after all) and knows how to be sneaky. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49865508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498656/49865508_350.png[/img] [/url] IDK about it being a romantic ship since Ird's clueless about that but I think It'd make a pretty good match with Madoc. Ird is a small happy and enthusiastic nature spirit - has a gigantic garden, loves plants, loves talking and loves being around people. Ird would be totally jazzed to vibe with someone about plants and would love seeing Madoc's garden. It'd end up trying to take Madoc to go look at Its garden too and would bring many many plants to Madoc. Ird isn't that great at protection but [i]is[/i] extremely powerful in terms of nature magic (not that it shows)

32900240_350.png

Pallene might work for Lucius. She wouldn't shy away from his looks - the shade has been rough on her and her family, one of the brothers from her clutch (Tethys) lost limbs body parts to the shade and others have been similarly impacted. She has her own scars too - hunting the Shade and being the body guard to a rising mob boss tends to give you those. She understands trauma and PTSD well due to the misfortunes of her family and her own disabilities. Pallene hasn't let her past stop her, she's excited for each day despite knowing just how cruel life can be. She'd also 100% be able to secretly meet with him at the edge of the kingdom, (she is sort of a criminal after all) and knows how to be sneaky.

49865508_350.png

IDK about it being a romantic ship since Ird's clueless about that but I think It'd make a pretty good match with Madoc. Ird is a small happy and enthusiastic nature spirit - has a gigantic garden, loves plants, loves talking and loves being around people. Ird would be totally jazzed to vibe with someone about plants and would love seeing Madoc's garden. It'd end up trying to take Madoc to go look at Its garden too and would bring many many plants to Madoc. Ird isn't that great at protection but is extremely powerful in terms of nature magic (not that it shows)
@sillywinter im late to this rip but ahh this looks fun !! a lot of my dragons are pretty underdeveloped lol but i have some good ideas! for Lucius, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42857832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428579/42857832_350.png[/img] [/url] this here is Athos, Sebastian’s royal scribe. he is by far the most intelligent dragon among the court, though he hardly lets it on. he has a high education and understanding of the world, as well as being a deeply strategic and constantly thinking dragon. this contributes to him having a very good intuition, and being able to easily read others without needing much information. he stays silent about most of the information he absorbs though - just by being a quiet, calculating, and observant individual. this deep understanding he has of others comes with a strong empathy, and he is passionate about helping those in need and those that struggle. he also grapples with internal conflict around knowing what is logically right and what he feels is right - sometimes doing things that he knows may not be right but feel right to him. Athos is very kind and gentle, and eternally patient. his experiences make him great at giving advice and support, and he often acts as a hand to Sebastian because of it. Athos is also incredibly dedicated, and when he trusts or loves someone, that will be completely unbreaking and unwavering unless the other betrays him. he has always been drawn to complicated individuals, and wants to take care of them. (probably less so physically, since he’s relatively useless with a sword). he really appreciates someone being passionate about him, as that’s been rare for him to come by throughout his life. he and Lucius could have a super interesting dynamic!! especially if they end up meeting when Sebastian gets more directly involved in overthrowing Shannara, they could have a kinda secret taboo relationship for awhile, meeting in secret n all that ;)) but Athos would be very gentle and understanding with Lucius - i think he'd be able to gather that he's only doing what he's told and that he struggles with his mental health, which Athos would feel for and want to help him. he'd be very interested in learning more about Lucius underneath his exterior and really appreciate his eventual loyalty. he'd know it was wrong for them to be meeting, but he would believe it was the right thing to be doing, for the sake of this dragon. it'd be kinda angsty but in the best way lmao for Lywulf, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36320335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363204/36320335_350.png[/img] [/url] i just wanna say first that Lywulf is such a cutie and sweetie, oml :”) this is caspian, the court bard. hes the kind of dragon that makes friends with everyone and that everyone loves, and especially with him being rather flirtatious, a lot of people have feelings for. despite this, he rarely pursues anyone and dedicates himself mostly to his art and music. having so many dragons at his feet seems to bore him - he wants something unexpected. he loves to talk about music and poetry and literature and the vast world around him. hes quite a bit of romantic - not just in relationships, but for the world around him. others often don’t seem interested in this side of his personality however, and this leads to his uninterest in most dragons as he doesn’t feel he’s able to build anything deeper. he’s always been intrigued in and interested by dragons that are a lot different than him, and has always wanted to travel the world because of it. he is very patient and loves to see others grow - he’s very encouraging and kind, while also keeping things playful and interesting. i think he’d be a GREAT fit for Lywulf, they’d have a lot of fun together and Caspian at heart is someone who loves to teach and provide others with experiences, while receiving the same back in different ways. he’d be super drawn to Lywulf (especially if Lywulf didn’t show immediate interest lmao) and want to get to know him better. Caspian is also such a consistently positive and “cheerleader” type of individual, he would love to help Lywulf. ALSO Caspian’s a bit of theater nerd and lemme just say, it shows when he reads to others haha (im gonna...get apparel plans for them both.....eventually.......)
@sillywinter im late to this rip but ahh this looks fun !! a lot of my dragons are pretty underdeveloped lol but i have some good ideas!

for Lucius,

42857832_350.png

this here is Athos, Sebastian’s royal scribe. he is by far the most intelligent dragon among the court, though he hardly lets it on. he has a high education and understanding of the world, as well as being a deeply strategic and constantly thinking dragon. this contributes to him having a very good intuition, and being able to easily read others without needing much information. he stays silent about most of the information he absorbs though - just by being a quiet, calculating, and observant individual. this deep understanding he has of others comes with a strong empathy, and he is passionate about helping those in need and those that struggle. he also grapples with internal conflict around knowing what is logically right and what he feels is right - sometimes doing things that he knows may not be right but feel right to him.
Athos is very kind and gentle, and eternally patient. his experiences make him great at giving advice and support, and he often acts as a hand to Sebastian because of it. Athos is also incredibly dedicated, and when he trusts or loves someone, that will be completely unbreaking and unwavering unless the other betrays him. he has always been drawn to complicated individuals, and wants to take care of them. (probably less so physically, since he’s relatively useless with a sword). he really appreciates someone being passionate about him, as that’s been rare for him to come by throughout his life.
he and Lucius could have a super interesting dynamic!! especially if they end up meeting when Sebastian gets more directly involved in overthrowing Shannara, they could have a kinda secret taboo relationship for awhile, meeting in secret n all that ;)) but Athos would be very gentle and understanding with Lucius - i think he'd be able to gather that he's only doing what he's told and that he struggles with his mental health, which Athos would feel for and want to help him. he'd be very interested in learning more about Lucius underneath his exterior and really appreciate his eventual loyalty. he'd know it was wrong for them to be meeting, but he would believe it was the right thing to be doing, for the sake of this dragon. it'd be kinda angsty but in the best way lmao

for Lywulf,

36320335_350.png

i just wanna say first that Lywulf is such a cutie and sweetie, oml :”) this is caspian, the court bard. hes the kind of dragon that makes friends with everyone and that everyone loves, and especially with him being rather flirtatious, a lot of people have feelings for. despite this, he rarely pursues anyone and dedicates himself mostly to his art and music. having so many dragons at his feet seems to bore him - he wants something unexpected. he loves to talk about music and poetry and literature and the vast world around him. hes quite a bit of romantic - not just in relationships, but for the world around him. others often don’t seem interested in this side of his personality however, and this leads to his uninterest in most dragons as he doesn’t feel he’s able to build anything deeper. he’s always been intrigued in and interested by dragons that are a lot different than him, and has always wanted to travel the world because of it. he is very patient and loves to see others grow - he’s very encouraging and kind, while also keeping things playful and interesting.
i think he’d be a GREAT fit for Lywulf, they’d have a lot of fun together and Caspian at heart is someone who loves to teach and provide others with experiences, while receiving the same back in different ways. he’d be super drawn to Lywulf (especially if Lywulf didn’t show immediate interest lmao) and want to get to know him better. Caspian is also such a consistently positive and “cheerleader” type of individual, he would love to help Lywulf. ALSO Caspian’s a bit of theater nerd and lemme just say, it shows when he reads to others haha

(im gonna...get apparel plans for them both.....eventually.......)
1 2 3