AIRSHIP PILOT!
When in doubt, make an automaton.

AIRSHIP PILOT!
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49090475&skin=12542&apparel=28782,26279,28784,29246,332,20836&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=715444] I say if he wants to be nude, let him be nude?
dragon?did=49090475&skin=12542&apparel=28782,26279,28784,29246,332,20836&xt=dressing.png
Emperors New Cloths

I say if he wants to be nude, let him be nude?
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49090475&skin=0&apparel=29246,29221,5672,26552,18819,17263,13080,18787,24067,15692,17913&xt=dressing.png[/img] How about this?
dragon?did=49090475&skin=0&apparel=29246,29221,5672,26552,18819,17263,13080,18787,24067,15692,17913&xt=dressing.png

How about this?

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
I cannot thank you all enough! I finally managed to make myself sit down and get an outfit done, with inspiration from everything you've shown me! [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=49090475&skin=0&apparel=1749,24714,22673,17236,24731,24734,24733,17277,22668&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=715433][/columns] @Kavryn - I really loved the idea of matching flowers to different parts of him, so I used the Black Tulip Flowerfall and Poisonous Rose Thorn apparel to pick up on his dark blues! @Iztarshi - Oh my gosh. I could not for the life of me find the Wing Fans in the Dressing Room until now--I just didn't know what to type in! I've never used the Wing Fans before, but they look amazing. I went with the Swallow's Wing Fans and the Arm Guards from that set; thank you so much for leading me to that set! And thank you for the compliments; he and his sister (and tbh my whole lair) appreciate you for encouraging my rescuing habits. @hungryhobbits - That's a really pretty scry! I love Noxtide; I didn't like it at first but now I totally need it in my life. Also--thank you for your compliments about my Skydancer collection! @Morigan - The Woodgarb is fantastic on him! Thank you! I was really torn between the Autumn set that you used and the Helpful set that I landed on; thank you again for pointing me in that direction! @SilentDatura - That outfit name has been my mood for the past... ever since he grew up. The Banner looks really cool--I need to make that part of an outfit sometime! And thank you for joining in the pain that is dressing Akira! @Sanchow - Those outfits are all super, super stunning. The Nightshroud looks so cool--my boy Kaen might get one of those! Thank you! Also, I appreciate you commiserating with my miserable efforts to dress this pain-in-the-neck. @Redwilia - I was just about ready to conclude that myself. It really helps to hear that I'm not the only one who struggled with him! :,) @Jayflying - Layered Flowerfalls = best. Ahh, I really love that outfit; thank you for taking the time to help me! @Zif - I love that idea! When I'm not as burnt-out, I may just have to create an alternative outfit with that color palette! @GuidanceOfficer & @littleHorse - those outfit names legitimately made me laugh. Ahh, he's just been such a pain to dress, but you both made really cool outfits! Thank you!! Thank you all again! [emoji=familiar heart]
I cannot thank you all enough! I finally managed to make myself sit down and get an outfit done, with inspiration from everything you've shown me!

dragon?did=49090475&skin=0&apparel=1749,24714,22673,17236,24731,24734,24733,17277,22668&xt=dressing.png
He Has Clothes!

@Kavryn - I really loved the idea of matching flowers to different parts of him, so I used the Black Tulip Flowerfall and Poisonous Rose Thorn apparel to pick up on his dark blues!

@Iztarshi - Oh my gosh. I could not for the life of me find the Wing Fans in the Dressing Room until now--I just didn't know what to type in! I've never used the Wing Fans before, but they look amazing. I went with the Swallow's Wing Fans and the Arm Guards from that set; thank you so much for leading me to that set! And thank you for the compliments; he and his sister (and tbh my whole lair) appreciate you for encouraging my rescuing habits.

@hungryhobbits - That's a really pretty scry! I love Noxtide; I didn't like it at first but now I totally need it in my life. Also--thank you for your compliments about my Skydancer collection!

@Morigan - The Woodgarb is fantastic on him! Thank you! I was really torn between the Autumn set that you used and the Helpful set that I landed on; thank you again for pointing me in that direction!

@SilentDatura - That outfit name has been my mood for the past... ever since he grew up. The Banner looks really cool--I need to make that part of an outfit sometime! And thank you for joining in the pain that is dressing Akira!

@Sanchow - Those outfits are all super, super stunning. The Nightshroud looks so cool--my boy Kaen might get one of those! Thank you! Also, I appreciate you commiserating with my miserable efforts to dress this pain-in-the-neck.

@Redwilia - I was just about ready to conclude that myself. It really helps to hear that I'm not the only one who struggled with him! :,)

@Jayflying - Layered Flowerfalls = best. Ahh, I really love that outfit; thank you for taking the time to help me!

@Zif - I love that idea! When I'm not as burnt-out, I may just have to create an alternative outfit with that color palette!

@GuidanceOfficer & @littleHorse - those outfit names legitimately made me laugh. Ahh, he's just been such a pain to dress, but you both made really cool outfits! Thank you!!

Thank you all again!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne
You´re very welcome! And the final result looks great!
@liramyne
You´re very welcome! And the final result looks great!
1 2