Ping please!
You have some major impulse control.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Zetore

May I please be added to the pinglist for every stage?

Edit: Apologies for the ping, force of habit rip
@Zetore

May I please be added to the pinglist for every stage?

Edit: Apologies for the ping, force of habit rip
PpBM5cS.png
I can even begin to imagine how someone gets that many eggs, but sure, I'd love to watch.
I can even begin to imagine how someone gets that many eggs, but sure, I'd love to watch.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
I'd like to be pinged for each stage, please. c:
I'd like to be pinged for each stage, please. c:
BEPjgXW.png
I’d like to be pinged for each stage please!!
I’d like to be pinged for each stage please!!
iwCqUS2.png Adopts here :D
Ping list please! This is quite an impressive collection of eggs.
Ping list please! This is quite an impressive collection of eggs.
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
pinglist updated
pinglist updated
What a cool goal to set after reaching your 1 mil g achievement! Could I be added to the ping list for every phase, please?

I wish you the best of luck in getting that triple! :D Watch it defy all odds and somehow happen within the first couple hatches.
What a cool goal to set after reaching your 1 mil g achievement! Could I be added to the ping list for every phase, please?

I wish you the best of luck in getting that triple! :D Watch it defy all odds and somehow happen within the first couple hatches.
This is amazing, add me to the pinglist for every stage of hatching, please! Best of luck!
This is amazing, add me to the pinglist for every stage of hatching, please! Best of luck!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I'd love to be pinged for every stage :0
I'd love to be pinged for every stage :0
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 747 748