Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miracle Baby Project
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@sanchow
I'm hoping it's a good sign ^^

@inkedmyths
Is that a version of the breed out the basic challenge?

@bramblewing
Of course! and thank you ^^
@sanchow
I'm hoping it's a good sign ^^

@inkedmyths
Is that a version of the breed out the basic challenge?

@bramblewing
Of course! and thank you ^^
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
Basically, with all 4 levels and only one color. Because I really like Abyss.
Basically, with all 4 levels and only one color. Because I really like Abyss.
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
Np =D
Np =D
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Sire and Duke have been sent to their new homes in shadow and ice. Dame will travel to her suitors a day before she is RTB and she will be returned along with any offspring when they hatch. Sire has been sent to the lair of Jking in the Southern Icefield and Duke has been sent to the lair of Taishiro in the Tangled Wood. Both Taishiro and Jking have agreed to post in this forum when the pair is put on a nest, how many eggs and when they hatch. Here's to hoping for some special eyes and more babies who beat the odds ^^
Sire and Duke have been sent to their new homes in shadow and ice. Dame will travel to her suitors a day before she is RTB and she will be returned along with any offspring when they hatch. Sire has been sent to the lair of Jking in the Southern Icefield and Duke has been sent to the lair of Taishiro in the Tangled Wood. Both Taishiro and Jking have agreed to post in this forum when the pair is put on a nest, how many eggs and when they hatch. Here's to hoping for some special eyes and more babies who beat the odds ^^
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne @marrigan @danirya @taishiro @jking @spuk @spooce @saraceasar @deathstalker @icystorm @krazkitcat @alliance @G0NE @redeim @HolyShipper @ikilou @bramblewing

Hello all! Sire and Dame are now on their first ice nest and have two eggs ^^
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne @marrigan @danirya @taishiro @jking @spuk @spooce @saraceasar @deathstalker @icystorm @krazkitcat @alliance @G0NE @redeim @HolyShipper @ikilou @bramblewing

Hello all! Sire and Dame are now on their first ice nest and have two eggs ^^
Is it possible to only be pinged for hatchlings?
Is it possible to only be pinged for hatchlings?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@arrakis
Sure thing! Would you like to be pinged just for hatchlings or all pings?
Oops. I read your comment wrong
@arrakis
Sure thing! Would you like to be pinged just for hatchlings or all pings?
Oops. I read your comment wrong
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne @marrigan @danirya @taishiro @jking @spuk @spooce @saraceasar @deathstalker @icystorm @krazkitcat @alliance @G0NE @redeim @HolyShipper @ikilou @bramblewing For Hatchlings Only @arrakis Sire's first Ice nest has hatched and we have two more triple basic guardians ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50176755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501768/50176755_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50176756] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501768/50176756_350.png[/img] [/url] The hatchlings from the last nest have been sent to Taishiro to be leveled and have been removed from the sales post.
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne @marrigan @danirya @taishiro @jking @spuk @spooce @saraceasar @deathstalker @icystorm @krazkitcat @alliance @G0NE @redeim @HolyShipper @ikilou @bramblewing

For Hatchlings Only
@arrakis

Sire's first Ice nest has hatched and we have two more triple basic guardians ^^

50176755_350.png

50176756_350.png

The hatchlings from the last nest have been sent to Taishiro to be leveled and have been removed from the sales post.
they have good colors! cute girls!
they have good colors! cute girls!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Furyan

Oh, those are some cute hatchlings! Any chance I could buy the orca/obsidian/grey boy from you for 15kT?

I'd also love to be added to the pinglist. Good luck hatching your miracle baby!
@Furyan

Oh, those are some cute hatchlings! Any chance I could buy the orca/obsidian/grey boy from you for 15kT?

I'd also love to be added to the pinglist. Good luck hatching your miracle baby!
Phoenix
she/her
FR+0
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14