Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your Imp and PC Girls
1 2 3
@Garion Ouch, it sounds like Obsidian had a rough time. I'm glad things are a bit better for her now. And thank you also for reading Heurodys' lore! I had a lot of fun with her outfit, and the lore just grew from there.

(I'm assuming your UN is from The Belgariad and Malloreon? Darn good books; I should definitely reread them soon. <3 )
@Garion Ouch, it sounds like Obsidian had a rough time. I'm glad things are a bit better for her now. And thank you also for reading Heurodys' lore! I had a lot of fun with her outfit, and the lore just grew from there.

(I'm assuming your UN is from The Belgariad and Malloreon? Darn good books; I should definitely reread them soon. <3 )
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Oh yeah She's doing much better now. (Actually searching for her current Mate now) and thank you for the Familiar Suggestion Obsidian loves her new pet! lol My name actually Came from this guy. Swampie is his Houska name, but when he's moving about on the surface He's called Garion because he's something of a guardian of the other Alters in his head. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44460509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444606/44460509_350.png[/img] [/url] However I am always looking for new books so I'm going to check those out!
@Disillusionist Oh yeah She's doing much better now. (Actually searching for her current Mate now) and thank you for the Familiar Suggestion Obsidian loves her new pet! lol

My name actually Came from this guy. Swampie is his Houska name, but when he's moving about on the surface He's called Garion because he's something of a guardian of the other Alters in his head.

44460509_350.png

However I am always looking for new books so I'm going to check those out!
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
1 2 3