Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 409 410
@jdusk I can't speak for Alphazi or After on this, they're the experts, but I'm fairly sure your pretty spiral lady, due to her lower ID number, would count for Palindrome (8 61516 1) and possibly repeating sets (8 61 51 61). If she were an 8 digit she wouldn't count for Palindrome, but since she's 7 digit she doesn't need to have as many digits to count.
@jdusk I can't speak for Alphazi or After on this, they're the experts, but I'm fairly sure your pretty spiral lady, due to her lower ID number, would count for Palindrome (8 61516 1) and possibly repeating sets (8 61 51 61). If she were an 8 digit she wouldn't count for Palindrome, but since she's 7 digit she doesn't need to have as many digits to count.
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Hm, I have #51353131, which is almost a 6 digit palindrome (it's 5), but outside of the palindrome are digits that are similar to the ones in the palindrome. Like, it only uses the numbers 1, 3, and 5 which is kind of cool.[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51353131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513532/51353131_350.png[/img] [/url] I would be curious to know the price of what he would go for, although as for now I don't really wanna sell him
Hm, I have #51353131, which is almost a 6 digit palindrome (it's 5), but outside of the palindrome are digits that are similar to the ones in the palindrome. Like, it only uses the numbers 1, 3, and 5 which is kind of cool.
51353131_350.png

I would be curious to know the price of what he would go for, although as for now I don't really wanna sell him

bannerart_2021.png
@jdusk as Catradora pointed out, she's a partial palindrome! for 7 digits, 5 out of 7 need to be a palindrome to count; the cutoff for 8 is 6, so the cutoff for 7 is 5 :> however i don't think she'd count as a repeating set (though i'll probably ask after for confirmation)

as for value, it could add a little to her, i think! she's bred lightly with all well named kids; with her ID, given how with older dragons it's harder to find special IDs since there are fewer and so many are exalted, i could see it adding some value to her :> i'm not in the know about 7 digit prices right now so i'll ask @After if they have any advice on price, though i'd think her ID could at least add a bit to her overall value!

as for her hatchdate, though neat, i don't think it would affect her value; most usually people care about hatchdate for special date meanings rather than the numbers themselves (like holidays, anniversaries, tributes, etc)

@Catradora thank you very much for helping! i'm pinging you so you can see above ^^ (also you helped me see the palindrome, ty for that!)
@jdusk as Catradora pointed out, she's a partial palindrome! for 7 digits, 5 out of 7 need to be a palindrome to count; the cutoff for 8 is 6, so the cutoff for 7 is 5 :> however i don't think she'd count as a repeating set (though i'll probably ask after for confirmation)

as for value, it could add a little to her, i think! she's bred lightly with all well named kids; with her ID, given how with older dragons it's harder to find special IDs since there are fewer and so many are exalted, i could see it adding some value to her :> i'm not in the know about 7 digit prices right now so i'll ask @After if they have any advice on price, though i'd think her ID could at least add a bit to her overall value!

as for her hatchdate, though neat, i don't think it would affect her value; most usually people care about hatchdate for special date meanings rather than the numbers themselves (like holidays, anniversaries, tributes, etc)

@Catradora thank you very much for helping! i'm pinging you so you can see above ^^ (also you helped me see the palindrome, ty for that!)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@skarpetky aw, yeah, given the way his numbers are jumbled he'd just be general D: but general is still neat with all those digits! though it probably wouldn't add much to his value at all ^^; (if it was 51351331 or 53153131 it'd count as repeating sets)

as a dragon though, given he's a bred gen1 with currently unnamed kids and not typically "pretty"/desirable colors, i don't really know what to suggest value wise for him in general :/ i'm sorry!
@skarpetky aw, yeah, given the way his numbers are jumbled he'd just be general D: but general is still neat with all those digits! though it probably wouldn't add much to his value at all ^^; (if it was 51351331 or 53153131 it'd count as repeating sets)

as a dragon though, given he's a bred gen1 with currently unnamed kids and not typically "pretty"/desirable colors, i don't really know what to suggest value wise for him in general :/ i'm sorry!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi That's alright, thanks anyway!
@alphazi That's alright, thanks anyway!

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky you're welcome!
@skarpetky you're welcome!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Catradora @Alphazi

Thank you for your answers! It's good to know there's some value for palindromes in 7-digits. I have a #7704407 stashed away in my hibernal, though I'm more attached to that one so I'd be hesitant to sell even if she's worth some.

I'm new to using pinglists for this kind of sale, and not sure on the pricing - would it be okay to make a sales post for her saying I'm open to offers, and ping the palindrome and general pinglists? Or should I try to figure out an asking price?
@Catradora @Alphazi

Thank you for your answers! It's good to know there's some value for palindromes in 7-digits. I have a #7704407 stashed away in my hibernal, though I'm more attached to that one so I'd be hesitant to sell even if she's worth some.

I'm new to using pinglists for this kind of sale, and not sure on the pricing - would it be okay to make a sales post for her saying I'm open to offers, and ping the palindrome and general pinglists? Or should I try to figure out an asking price?
@jdusk you're welcome! i'm glad to help ^^ yep that girl is a partial palindrome!

yep, you can ping and ask for offers! though i would recommend just using the "all sales/ics" pinglists for palindrome and general since it's a make offer thread :>
@jdusk you're welcome! i'm glad to help ^^ yep that girl is a partial palindrome!

yep, you can ping and ask for offers! though i would recommend just using the "all sales/ics" pinglists for palindrome and general since it's a make offer thread :>
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Idk if this is special but I have a super small ID number repetition at the end of one of my progen’s ids. 54373030 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54373030] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543731/54373030_350.png[/img] [/url]
Idk if this is special but I have a super small ID number repetition at the end of one of my progen’s ids.

54373030_350.png
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Heyyyy, my new breeding pair hatched a boy with a...rather interesting ID I think? I thought of auctioning him off, but do you guys think he'd gather any interest at all? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54777745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547778/54777745_350.png[/img] [/url] ID #[b]54777745[/b]
Heyyyy, my new breeding pair hatched a boy with a...rather interesting ID I think?
I thought of auctioning him off, but do you guys think he'd gather any interest at all?

54777745_350.png

ID #54777745
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 409 410