@HoodieCat
Added :)

updated with front page with a Lore section
@HoodieCat
Added :)

updated with front page with a Lore section
tB85F7R.png
Pinglist:
@Supremacy, @RedfeatherOutlaw, @ObsidianMage, @Tuberose, @Fragmentary, @Dodecahedron, @sane, @Wonderling, @Prasiolite, @Stormfly, @Rookery, @Vsavi, @Justdevon, @anteater, @QueenKatoe, @septarianflare, @ArchnarQuibQuib, @Spark, @HoodieCat

I have added a Lore section on the front post :D

Prompt #3 Roasted

sHbAJTE.jpg

Prompt #4 Spell

kzs7nD5.jpg

Prompt #5 Chicken
???
Pinglist:
@Supremacy, @RedfeatherOutlaw, @ObsidianMage, @Tuberose, @Fragmentary, @Dodecahedron, @sane, @Wonderling, @Prasiolite, @Stormfly, @Rookery, @Vsavi, @Justdevon, @anteater, @QueenKatoe, @septarianflare, @ArchnarQuibQuib, @Spark, @HoodieCat

I have added a Lore section on the front post :D

Prompt #3 Roasted

sHbAJTE.jpg

Prompt #4 Spell

kzs7nD5.jpg

Prompt #5 Chicken
???
tB85F7R.png
:0
:0
I really like prompt 4!
I really like prompt 4!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@InHeritent

HOLY SMOKES, Loving that art!! Is that the dreaded Firebird, I see? I love how pleased/content your Guardian looks in the fourth prompt. The way you make both scenes come to life is awesome!

Oh, that reminds me, have you decided on a name for her yet? If not, might I suggest a naming competition for her, perhaps near the end of your Inktober challenge? :-)
@InHeritent

HOLY SMOKES, Loving that art!! Is that the dreaded Firebird, I see? I love how pleased/content your Guardian looks in the fourth prompt. The way you make both scenes come to life is awesome!

Oh, that reminds me, have you decided on a name for her yet? If not, might I suggest a naming competition for her, perhaps near the end of your Inktober challenge? :-)
w7Z8MA5.png
@ArchnarQuibQuib
Ah thanks! I imagined her exploring parts of the shadow realm and coming across this birdbath mystical ruins.

@Rookery
Thanks!
Ooh a naming competition? That sounds like fun! I take forever to settle on names so that will probably be a good way to wrap this event up. (How crappy would it be though if i don't end up picking a suggested name? XD)
@ArchnarQuibQuib
Ah thanks! I imagined her exploring parts of the shadow realm and coming across this birdbath mystical ruins.

@Rookery
Thanks!
Ooh a naming competition? That sounds like fun! I take forever to settle on names so that will probably be a good way to wrap this event up. (How crappy would it be though if i don't end up picking a suggested name? XD)
tB85F7R.png
Ooh, these are really good so far!! I can’t wait to follow this for the rest of October :D
Ooh, these are really good so far!! I can’t wait to follow this for the rest of October :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14