Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Inktober Journey Gen1
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@InHeritent

No worries at all!! Hope you enjoyed the show! :-)

Awesome, glad to hear! May I have a ping once you get it set up? I'd love to see the names folks come up with for your lovely gal~

Ikr? And whaaat! I'll totally your that friend that gets excited at the sighting of any fossil, or bone, period! Stuff from animals that once lived, either extant or extinct, are super cool, regardless of what they came from in the first place... But maybe that's just me compared to those guys, lol!~
@InHeritent

No worries at all!! Hope you enjoyed the show! :-)

Awesome, glad to hear! May I have a ping once you get it set up? I'd love to see the names folks come up with for your lovely gal~

Ikr? And whaaat! I'll totally your that friend that gets excited at the sighting of any fossil, or bone, period! Stuff from animals that once lived, either extant or extinct, are super cool, regardless of what they came from in the first place... But maybe that's just me compared to those guys, lol!~
w7Z8MA5.png
@Rookery
I certainly did enjoy the show! Thks :)

Absolutely, once i decide on a prize pool i will ping some ppl.

I love all fossils/artifacts but most of the ppl in the fossil realm only care about 5-6inch megs bc they want to sell them..so all they care about is profit. Whereas i enjoy looking for shark bites on shark teeth, human cuts marks on whale bones, etc.
@Rookery
I certainly did enjoy the show! Thks :)

Absolutely, once i decide on a prize pool i will ping some ppl.

I love all fossils/artifacts but most of the ppl in the fossil realm only care about 5-6inch megs bc they want to sell them..so all they care about is profit. Whereas i enjoy looking for shark bites on shark teeth, human cuts marks on whale bones, etc.
tB85F7R.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14