Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Scrying Workshop Lore Game
1 2 3 4
[img]http://i.imgur.com/HDQqaH5.png[/img] She was always fascinated with the universe. Every time night came, she'd just stare into the sky. Her eyes would go blank and then fill with stars, and she'd sigh happily. It was like she was an extension of the cosmos, a little galaxy come down to say hello to the earth. What they didn't know about was the Voices. Looking up at the night would send a thrill through her body, then her mind would clear and she'd go into a dreamlike state. Then, she'd get a small message, broadcasted into her mind, clear as crystal. It always started the same. [i]Hello, Galactica.[/i] "Hello, Monira," whispered Galactica, so quiet none could hear. Then it would change. [i]Galactica, welcome home.[/i] This one's name was Amy - called Auhmena. [i]Galactica, come and find us.[/i] That would be Aprioth, a trickster by nature. [i]Where are you, Galactica?[/i] That one was called Eleanor. They all had names. Galactica could name all eleven of them. Jenna, Amy/Auhmena, Monira, Meras, Aprioth, Ilian, Gilla, Eleanor, Nissa, Ansa, and Sera. And Galactica loved them. Then her father, watching her, heard her. "Who are you talking to?" he asked. Galactica smiled mysteriously and said, "Oh, nobody, Father. Just nobody." The eleven helped weave an enchantment in her words, and her father's worries were soothed. Then she turned back to them. "What would you like me to do?" [i]Galactica, do not be afraid. You know where to find us. Where the universe begins, and where it one day will end. And you know where it is. Because you are the cosmos.[/i]
HDQqaH5.png

She was always fascinated with the universe. Every time night came, she'd just stare into the sky. Her eyes would go blank and then fill with stars, and she'd sigh happily. It was like she was an extension of the cosmos, a little galaxy come down to say hello to the earth.
What they didn't know about was the Voices. Looking up at the night would send a thrill through her body, then her mind would clear and she'd go into a dreamlike state. Then, she'd get a small message, broadcasted into her mind, clear as crystal. It always started the same.
Hello, Galactica.
"Hello, Monira," whispered Galactica, so quiet none could hear.
Then it would change.
Galactica, welcome home. This one's name was Amy - called Auhmena.
Galactica, come and find us. That would be Aprioth, a trickster by nature.
Where are you, Galactica? That one was called Eleanor.
They all had names. Galactica could name all eleven of them. Jenna, Amy/Auhmena, Monira, Meras, Aprioth, Ilian, Gilla, Eleanor, Nissa, Ansa, and Sera. And Galactica loved them.
Then her father, watching her, heard her. "Who are you talking to?" he asked.
Galactica smiled mysteriously and said, "Oh, nobody, Father. Just nobody." The eleven helped weave an enchantment in her words, and her father's worries were soothed.
Then she turned back to them. "What would you like me to do?"
Galactica, do not be afraid. You know where to find us. Where the universe begins, and where it one day will end. And you know where it is.
Because you are the cosmos.
Ooh, this seems really fun! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=21&winggene=10&wings=137&auth=2eb43fc83a9deb634a1eb22e86192ba6f550986e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [font=times new roman]"I tell myself the stories of when I was free. Before these chains were put around my mouth and I fell on my knees, left to bleed. Before I was know as a freak, the Shade incarnated as a weak, helpless fae hatchling. I tell myself stories about how one day, I may be free. I can not speak or see, not even from my many eyes that once saw the entire world, that saw into the minds of those who kept secrets. Too many secrets. I cannot do anything except to feel and think and imagine. And tell stories. Maybe one day I break free. I hope that day comes soon, for then I can bring vengeance before my frozen wings finally snap, much like my mind already has. Goodnight, journal. One day you will be read."[/font][/center]
Ooh, this seems really fun!
dragon?age=1&body=146&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=60&tertgene=21&winggene=10&wings=137&auth=2eb43fc83a9deb634a1eb22e86192ba6f550986e&dummyext=prev.png

"I tell myself the stories of when I was free. Before these chains were put around my mouth and I fell on my knees, left to bleed. Before I was know as a freak, the Shade incarnated as a weak, helpless fae hatchling.

I tell myself stories about how one day, I may be free.

I can not speak or see, not even from my many eyes that once saw the entire world, that saw into the minds of those who kept secrets. Too many secrets. I cannot do anything except to feel and think and imagine. And tell stories.

Maybe one day I break free. I hope that day comes soon, for then I can bring vengeance before my frozen wings finally snap, much like my mind already has.

Goodnight, journal. One day you will be read."
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=5&auth=329af903a9b86b508c23234006232e8f90962db1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Indigo Python-Silver Facet-Caribbean Gembond-Earth Uncommon The perfect child of the Earthshaker, adorned with faceted wings and sapphires glittering all over his body. But he was drawn to the depths of the Cairnstone Rest. Deeper and deeper he went, always going through natural caverns and pre-made tunnels when possible until one day he broke through a wall into something far greater, a long Forgotten Cave but it's inhabitants were not pleased to be disturbed and now he is constantly on the move, hopelessly lost yet refusing to give up. A strange pattern has taken over his body, resembling the strange hostile Serthis he encounters and he's not sure what kind of omen it is. He searches for an exit even more fervently, unwilling to gamble with what would happen if the pattern starts to infect his wings.[/center]
dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=23&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=28&tertgene=4&winggene=8&wings=5&auth=329af903a9b86b508c23234006232e8f90962db1&dummyext=prev.png
Indigo Python-Silver Facet-Caribbean Gembond-Earth Uncommon
The perfect child of the Earthshaker, adorned with faceted wings and sapphires glittering all over his body. But he was drawn to the depths of the Cairnstone Rest. Deeper and deeper he went, always going through natural caverns and pre-made tunnels when possible until one day he broke through a wall into something far greater, a long Forgotten Cave but it's inhabitants were not pleased to be disturbed and now he is constantly on the move, hopelessly lost yet refusing to give up. A strange pattern has taken over his body, resembling the strange hostile Serthis he encounters and he's not sure what kind of omen it is. He searches for an exit even more fervently, unwilling to gamble with what would happen if the pattern starts to infect his wings.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=17&winggene=2&wings=59&auth=7d485b934d0fd284d26b530ef02f4fd08c102b43&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [center]N I R I [size=2][i]Metallic Umber | Stripes Crimson | Opal Mint[/i][/size][/center] [nextcol]The Sunbeam Ruins, land of the Lightweaver, were far behind him, left in its lonely dust. It had been a home, long ago, but now it was only a painful reminder, a desolate place where no warmth could be found. Warmth, though, still was, and it was found elsewhere, in a most unexpected place. In the Icewarden's embrace, crystalline ice surrounding him, welcoming him home in the Icefields. And so it was, pledged to the Icewarden that he had found, that the Icewarden found him also. Blessed by the warden, slowly the mirror found his scales disappearing under thick growths of ice, a new appearance he welcomed, as it helped hide his ruined origins. And finally, home was once again. [indent][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/15584.png[/img][/indent][/columns]
dragon?age=1&body=157&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=17&winggene=2&wings=59&auth=7d485b934d0fd284d26b530ef02f4fd08c102b43&dummyext=prev.png
N I R I
Metallic Umber | Stripes Crimson | Opal Mint
The Sunbeam Ruins, land of the Lightweaver, were far behind him, left in its lonely dust. It had been a home, long ago, but now it was only a painful reminder, a desolate place where no warmth could be found. Warmth, though, still was, and it was found elsewhere, in a most unexpected place. In the Icewarden's embrace, crystalline ice surrounding him, welcoming him home in the Icefields. And so it was, pledged to the Icewarden that he had found, that the Icewarden found him also. Blessed by the warden, slowly the mirror found his scales disappearing under thick growths of ice, a new appearance he welcomed, as it helped hide his ruined origins.

And finally, home was once again.

15584.png
4358.png

Sara
Scrying Workshop Lore Writing Game

I have once, in the past, briefly mentioned something about adding challenges to this game, and the time has come. Update to come, but the winning prize drum roll please.... an unhatched egg! If anyone is interested in being added to the participation list prior to the release of the challenge, please do tell! I will ping all of you when the challenge begins! Meanwhile, you are all still able to simply play the game!

I have once, in the past, briefly mentioned something about adding challenges to this game, and the time has come. Update to come, but the winning prize drum roll please.... an unhatched egg! If anyone is interested in being added to the participation list prior to the release of the challenge, please do tell! I will ping all of you when the challenge begins! Meanwhile, you are all still able to simply play the game!
4358.png

Sara
[columns] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=20&winggene=8&wings=16&auth=77fb8a9a17548c63e821c058cdfd2f8fafe6f71b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Miral[/b] [item=mimic powder][item= haunted stone orb][item= emerald][/center] [nextcol] Miral was hatched under the light of a black moon, with flimsy skin and neon shaded bones. Her egg was half trapped underneath a piece of the scarring on the Wasteland, which led to her frailty in life. When she crawled out of the shell and into the frightening moonlight, her bones began to glow and her wings to shimmer. She spread her wings and began to dance under the light of the moon. By the morning, her frail body was worn to pieces from all the dance, and she collapsed in the pile of eggshells she crawled out of.
dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=20&winggene=8&wings=16&auth=77fb8a9a17548c63e821c058cdfd2f8fafe6f71b&dummyext=prev.png
Miral

Mimic Powder Haunted Stone Orb Emerald
Miral was hatched under the light of a black moon, with flimsy skin and neon shaded bones. Her egg was half trapped underneath a piece of the scarring on the Wasteland, which led to her frailty in life. When she crawled out of the shell and into the frightening moonlight, her bones began to glow and her wings to shimmer. She spread her wings and began to dance under the light of the moon. By the morning, her frail body was worn to pieces from all the dance, and she collapsed in the pile of eggshells she crawled out of.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=172&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=13&winggene=9&wings=139&auth=57f8326d55bc00c30726708e4d1191d180ed07a1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][color=#ffffff]..........[/color][nextcol] [right][i]the shadows are calling[/i][/right] [i]of them you are born[/i] [right] [i]follow the voices[/i][/right] [i] they will lead you home.[/i] [/columns] [indent][size=2]She was to darkness as her parents were to light. She was to light as her parents were to darkness. They had no choice. She wasn't theirs anymore, if she had ever been. [/size][/indent]
dragon?age=0&body=172&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=13&winggene=9&wings=139&auth=57f8326d55bc00c30726708e4d1191d180ed07a1&dummyext=prev.png ..........
the shadows
are calling

of them you
are born

follow the
voices

they will lead
you home.

She was to darkness as her parents were to light. She was to light as her parents were to darkness.

They had no choice. She wasn't theirs anymore, if she had ever been.
4358.png

Sara
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=23&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=23&winggene=18&wings=40&auth=b35f88618aa6186478f838bc0effd89ae0acf9e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][font=times new roman]A great, noble Imperial, born with scales of dark python interrupted by a sandy tan. However, once she crawled from her egg, her feathered wings were marked with a sickly green; her clan, though plague they were, rejected the child as an omen of disease. She crept through the decaying lands of the Plaguebringer, the striking green coloring of her plumage slithered upon her hide, marking it with a symbol of epidemic. She became a shambling beast of illness, rejected by every clan who observed her. She embraced the circumstance of her birth and wrought catastrophe upon the unfortunate clans and wanderers who happened upon her. ----- [item=discarded nest material][item=plaguebringer bone scrimshaw]
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=23&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=40&tertgene=23&winggene=18&wings=40&auth=b35f88618aa6186478f838bc0effd89ae0acf9e3&dummyext=prev.png
A great, noble Imperial, born with scales of dark python interrupted by a sandy tan. However, once she crawled from her egg, her feathered wings were marked with a sickly green; her clan, though plague they were, rejected the child as an omen of disease. She crept through the decaying lands of the Plaguebringer, the striking green coloring of her plumage slithered upon her hide, marking it with a symbol of epidemic. She became a shambling beast of illness, rejected by every clan who observed her. She embraced the circumstance of her birth and wrought catastrophe upon the unfortunate clans and wanderers who happened upon her.

Discarded Nest Material Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
Marking this for a little later!
Marking this for a little later!
Wishlist (for now)
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=100&auth=8978dca1a6979af2baf0b13d24be86864baa6c4d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] They call me regal. My clan claims that within the opalescent bits of my flesh are the remnants of the shadows that once threatened this world. They say I am not to be trifled with, that I shall be treated like a queen and that no one should dare upset me, less I release the shadows from my body. This may be true, but no one knows how much it hurts. The stony bits of my body cannot move, and are stuck firm and fast to my, clinging and ever-present. I have wished since the day of my hatching that I could break them off, but it would be far too painful. And what if they do contain the shadows of olden days? What if I bring havoc to my family?
dragon?age=1&body=14&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=18&tertgene=17&winggene=1&wings=100&auth=8978dca1a6979af2baf0b13d24be86864baa6c4d&dummyext=prev.png

They call me regal. My clan claims that within the opalescent bits of my flesh are the remnants of the shadows that once threatened this world. They say I am not to be trifled with, that I shall be treated like a queen and that no one should dare upset me, less I release the shadows from my body.

This may be true, but no one knows how much it hurts.

The stony bits of my body cannot move, and are stuck firm and fast to my, clinging and ever-present. I have wished since the day of my hatching that I could break them off, but it would be far too painful. And what if they do contain the shadows of olden days? What if I bring havoc to my family?
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

Alli || 17 || FR -1 || Wildclaw Enthusiast || Cheap Mood Boards
1 2 3 4