Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | IC: Comfort/Therapy Dragons Project
1 2
@Elisse Comfort dragons can be really great, I have one whose subspecies was very popular when I got him and he still comforts me when I'm feeling down. Everyone with that subspecies loved having a dragon that reminded them of comfort and reassurance, but I don't think they're being actively bred much any more. Definitely go for it, your subspecies is gorgeous and I think they'd be very much appreciated.

I have only one suggestion, which is to change up your wording and not say the exercises are disguised - it sounds negative and doesn't go with such warm and lovely intentions. Perhaps saying they're meditation exercises in the form of narratives would work instead, or something like that? They're only words, but when someone is in need of comfort, words can be very important.
@Elisse Comfort dragons can be really great, I have one whose subspecies was very popular when I got him and he still comforts me when I'm feeling down. Everyone with that subspecies loved having a dragon that reminded them of comfort and reassurance, but I don't think they're being actively bred much any more. Definitely go for it, your subspecies is gorgeous and I think they'd be very much appreciated.

I have only one suggestion, which is to change up your wording and not say the exercises are disguised - it sounds negative and doesn't go with such warm and lovely intentions. Perhaps saying they're meditation exercises in the form of narratives would work instead, or something like that? They're only words, but when someone is in need of comfort, words can be very important.
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
This is a brilliant idea! I remember there used to be something similar, the traveling therapy dragons. I haven't seem them around in a long while though, so it'll be good to bring it back, even if it's under another name and banner! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30009903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300100/30009903_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Sugar, the resident clan sweetheart and also clan leader. I don't what it is, maybe the gentle colours and the personality I've created for her, but to me she's one of the most soothing dragons I own, second only to the most unconventional therapy dragon, Forekai, pictured below. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33571605] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335717/33571605_350.png[/img] [/url] I have no idea what it is about him, but I love him more than any other dragon in my lair. He started as a hatchling someone sold for 4 treasure that I sniped, along with his siblings. Those I sold on, but for some reason I kept him, and now he's my special troubled kid who I write lore for and spoil when I am sad.
This is a brilliant idea! I remember there used to be something similar, the traveling therapy dragons. I haven't seem them around in a long while though, so it'll be good to bring it back, even if it's under another name and banner!

30009903_350.png

This is Sugar, the resident clan sweetheart and also clan leader. I don't what it is, maybe the gentle colours and the personality I've created for her, but to me she's one of the most soothing dragons I own, second only to the most unconventional therapy dragon, Forekai, pictured below.

33571605_350.png

I have no idea what it is about him, but I love him more than any other dragon in my lair. He started as a hatchling someone sold for 4 treasure that I sniped, along with his siblings. Those I sold on, but for some reason I kept him, and now he's my special troubled kid who I write lore for and spoil when I am sad.
Untitled_Artwork.png
i would very much love to help in any way, and be on the pinglist~ this sounds like a very good idea!
i would very much love to help in any way, and be on the pinglist~ this sounds like a very good idea!
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
1 2