Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ghost or Contour?
1 2
Hey there, I'm trying to gene my girl Belladonna. She's based on the main character from one of my favorite movies, [i]Belladonna of Sadness[/i], a fairly dark/explicit movie "vaguely about witch trials": [center][img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TCM/Images/Dynamic/i428/belladonnaofsadness1973.489038_010320171001.jpg[/img][/center] So I'm choosing between: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=20&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=fd9969898a19883a33cd7b8ca37120cf778110b0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=a78e0a3a32ab2588dcebb2ea2fa5d0a6606bb6b7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] If you want to make the case for a different tert (or gene scheme, even) feel free! This is just what I'm currently thinking.
Hey there, I'm trying to gene my girl Belladonna. She's based on the main character from one of my favorite movies, Belladonna of Sadness, a fairly dark/explicit movie "vaguely about witch trials":
belladonnaofsadness1973.489038_010320171001.jpg
So I'm choosing between:
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=20&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=fd9969898a19883a33cd7b8ca37120cf778110b0&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=110&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=15&auth=a78e0a3a32ab2588dcebb2ea2fa5d0a6606bb6b7&dummyext=prev.png
If you want to make the case for a different tert (or gene scheme, even) feel free! This is just what I'm currently thinking.
QDUbuEp.png
I like ghost!
I like ghost!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
Ghoooost!
Ghoooost!
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I like contour, I feel like it's more obvious than ghost is. I know gembond isnt a very popular gene but I also think it would look nice.
I like contour, I feel like it's more obvious than ghost is. I know gembond isnt a very popular gene but I also think it would look nice.
tumblr_inline_n1agon7tYu1synnum.gif
Contour, it softer
Contour, it softer
A5i3AHB.png
I think contour looks better, because it’s more obvious than ghost.
I think contour looks better, because it’s more obvious than ghost.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
I like contour a little better since it's the more obvious/noticeable of the two, but I think ghost really works with the sort of theme/image you shared up there for the movie your (v pretty!) dragon is based off of
I like contour a little better since it's the more obvious/noticeable of the two, but I think ghost really works with the sort of theme/image you shared up there for the movie your (v pretty!) dragon is based off of
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
I think ghost looks great but it's a little more muted/subtle than ghost usually is - I would go for contour! I don't know if other terts are an option for you, but I think lace or smoke would look lovely!
I think ghost looks great but it's a little more muted/subtle than ghost usually is - I would go for contour! I don't know if other terts are an option for you, but I think lace or smoke would look lovely!
I bet lots would look great-smoke,UB, ex. but between the two I like contour since it shows more on the wings
I bet lots would look great-smoke,UB, ex. but between the two I like contour since it shows more on the wings
Alright, thank y'all so much for your input!! I think I'm going to go with Contour. I appreciate it!!!
Alright, thank y'all so much for your input!! I think I'm going to go with Contour. I appreciate it!!!
QDUbuEp.png
1 2