This is the absolutely best subspecie i have seen so far! X3
Please put me on the pinglist?
@Univorn
This is the absolutely best subspecie i have seen so far! X3
Please put me on the pinglist?
Me Fandragons
I love this idea so much?? Can I please be on the pinglist? :D
I love this idea so much?? Can I please be on the pinglist? :D
@Univorn I would like to be added to the ping list, please.
@Univorn I would like to be added to the ping list, please.
Peachy_Worm_tiny.pngqauPMJ7.png
Peachy_Worm_tiny.png
Updates! Just wanted to let everyone know, there are 2 CMY P/P Bogsneaks in the AH rn. All they need is Opal, so grab one if you want an Ink Test! 15 gems each [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_body=89&d_wings=65&d_tert=104&d_element=5%2C6%2C8%2C9%2C2&collapse=1]Quick link to AH[/url] I've added a new part onto the page called Paper Fam, where if you have a member of the Paper Jam Species, they will be shown there! So just ping me if you have one already and I'll add them! And now for my hatchery. I have been working on it and so far I have one completed Ink Test, a male Noc. I just need one more Opal and his SD or Bog mate will be ready to go! I have more species of CMY waiting to be gened, but those are the closest. So if you want CMY Bogs or SDs soon, let me know which you would prefer I've also gotten a Capsule brewed, so Overflow will be ready soon too. Here is my Noc Ink Test, Crop! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=373246&tab=dragon&did=42535817][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=9&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=17&winggene=10&wings=65&auth=c6c9af40d8c8ac91c5c53b3bca280d23fea32ebb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] If you would like to support the Species even more, consider donating genes, treasure or gems, or you could check out my art and adopt shops! All earnings have been going towards the species and their gene needs [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/db84/f/2018/162/5/7/underline_01_by_cool_papyrus-dce5aau.png[/img] ~*Pinglist*~ @thotbot900 @MeraHunt @Pufferheart @Seguidilla @xanax @Vijoleta @LadyDiscord @tenworms @Gimeurcookie @CroneOfDragons
Updates! Just wanted to let everyone know, there are 2 CMY P/P Bogsneaks in the AH rn. All they need is Opal, so grab one if you want an Ink Test! 15 gems each

Quick link to AH

I've added a new part onto the page called Paper Fam, where if you have a member of the Paper Jam Species, they will be shown there! So just ping me if you have one already and I'll add them!

And now for my hatchery. I have been working on it and so far I have one completed Ink Test, a male Noc. I just need one more Opal and his SD or Bog mate will be ready to go! I have more species of CMY waiting to be gened, but those are the closest. So if you want CMY Bogs or SDs soon, let me know which you would prefer
I've also gotten a Capsule brewed, so Overflow will be ready soon too.

Here is my Noc Ink Test, Crop!

dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=9&breed=11&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=17&winggene=10&wings=65&auth=c6c9af40d8c8ac91c5c53b3bca280d23fea32ebb&dummyext=prev.png

If you would like to support the Species even more, consider donating genes, treasure or gems, or you could check out my art and adopt shops! All earnings have been going towards the species and their gene needs

underline_01_by_cool_papyrus-dce5aau.png

~*Pinglist*~
@thotbot900 @MeraHunt @Pufferheart @Seguidilla @***** @Vijoleta @LadyDiscord @tenworms @Gimeurcookie @CroneOfDragons
image0.gif
Hey hey can i get on that pinglist?
Hey hey can i get on that pinglist?
So news! I’ve actually put the first CMY Ink Tests to nest a few days ago!
The first hatchis will be Lightning Flight, but I have another pair who will be ready to nest in a few days too, and I think they’ll be Arcane babes

I also managed to get some CMY imps NOT related, so there will be an Imp Ink Test in about 25 days

(Hatchery is still under construction btw OTL, BUT SOON!)

I am still getting the Ob/Ob/Ob babes going, but there aren’t a lot of males available
I’ve been looking and got a WC boy and gened him up, so he’ll be the father to the first Cartridge Overfill babies.

Also here’s the CMY AH, some Nocs and Sds that would need genes in cause you want to gene any yourself or use the CMY drags for other projects (I just don’t want to see them exaulted and I feel they may be soon)

I’m still on the never ending quest for genes, so I’ll plug my shop again (in the footer)
I accept T, G, USD, and genes (Paper Jam genes are preferred)

~*Pinglist*~
@thotbot900 @MeraHunt @Pufferheart @Seguidilla @***** @Vijoleta @LadyDiscord @tenworms @Gimeurcookie @CroneOfDragons @fatherkin
So news! I’ve actually put the first CMY Ink Tests to nest a few days ago!
The first hatchis will be Lightning Flight, but I have another pair who will be ready to nest in a few days too, and I think they’ll be Arcane babes

I also managed to get some CMY imps NOT related, so there will be an Imp Ink Test in about 25 days

(Hatchery is still under construction btw OTL, BUT SOON!)

I am still getting the Ob/Ob/Ob babes going, but there aren’t a lot of males available
I’ve been looking and got a WC boy and gened him up, so he’ll be the father to the first Cartridge Overfill babies.

Also here’s the CMY AH, some Nocs and Sds that would need genes in cause you want to gene any yourself or use the CMY drags for other projects (I just don’t want to see them exaulted and I feel they may be soon)

I’m still on the never ending quest for genes, so I’ll plug my shop again (in the footer)
I accept T, G, USD, and genes (Paper Jam genes are preferred)

~*Pinglist*~
@thotbot900 @MeraHunt @Pufferheart @Seguidilla @***** @Vijoleta @LadyDiscord @tenworms @Gimeurcookie @CroneOfDragons @fatherkin
image0.gif
This is super cute! Love the idea <3
This is super cute! Love the idea <3
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon thanks!
Idk if you read the update, but some of the first hatchis are to come in the next couple of days! Real exciting stuff happening
I can put you on a ping list if you are interested?
@3idolon thanks!
Idk if you read the update, but some of the first hatchis are to come in the next couple of days! Real exciting stuff happening
I can put you on a ping list if you are interested?
image0.gif
@univorn I’m not currently in the market for new dergs but I wish you all the best with this adorable subspecies. By the way, is there a reason why your printer stains everything pink? (The special variant)
@univorn I’m not currently in the market for new dergs but I wish you all the best with this adorable subspecies. By the way, is there a reason why your printer stains everything pink? (The special variant)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon alright!
And it’s an EPson I believe? But yea, it’s because the Cyan nozzle always gets clogged for every reason (I use the printer, I don’t, I print BW, anything and everything sets it off), it just hassles me all the time
So since it can’t use the Cyan, And I’m trying to print colours, it can’t mix together to make purple or green, so magenta is the only thing that shows up as the main colour (yellow is rly light so it’s barely seen). It also messes when i try to just do BW, it prints just pink, even tho it’s supposed to be BW
It makes for interesting stickers at least (but not final projects or papers)
@3idolon alright!
And it’s an EPson I believe? But yea, it’s because the Cyan nozzle always gets clogged for every reason (I use the printer, I don’t, I print BW, anything and everything sets it off), it just hassles me all the time
So since it can’t use the Cyan, And I’m trying to print colours, it can’t mix together to make purple or green, so magenta is the only thing that shows up as the main colour (yellow is rly light so it’s barely seen). It also messes when i try to just do BW, it prints just pink, even tho it’s supposed to be BW
It makes for interesting stickers at least (but not final projects or papers)
image0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16