Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 235 236
@FishyLynx @CorvidCarapace @Rhowyn @0takuWithAPen @counterklock @Somnovem @Mako You've been entered into the raffle! @/Rhowyn Haha thanks Rho, I'll put that down to Stockholm syndrome but it's appreciated XD @/Mako Oh no, lol. Well I hope your breeding luck improves. I at least don't have to try again until next year [emoji=eternal youth size=1]
@FishyLynx @CorvidCarapace @Rhowyn @0takuWithAPen @counterklock @Somnovem @Mako

You've been entered into the raffle!

@/Rhowyn Haha thanks Rho, I'll put that down to Stockholm syndrome but it's appreciated XD

@/Mako Oh no, lol. Well I hope your breeding luck improves. I at least don't have to try again until next year
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon I’d like to opt in!
@3idolon I’d like to opt in!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
I'm super in :0
I'm super in :0
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@NotMothman @Psittacidae Added! [emoji=mirror laughing size=1]
@NotMothman @Psittacidae Added!
@
@
im so sorry i mean no disrespect at all this whole thread is really cool but i just wanted to say that ive been laughing at this image for minutes straight as if im on drugs [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LuuEVdm.png[/img] [i]"can you not"[/i][/center]
im so sorry i mean no disrespect at all this whole thread is really cool but i just wanted to say that ive been laughing at this image for minutes straight as if im on drugs
LuuEVdm.png

"can you not"
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gifj2eOZzr.giffsYFkT0.gifPixels-7.gifj2eOZzr.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
[quote name="d00mie" date="2024-02-21 16:50:21" ] im so sorry i mean no disrespect at all this whole thread is really cool but i just wanted to say that ive been laughing at this image for minutes straight as if im on drugs [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LuuEVdm.png[/img] [i]"can you not"[/i][/center] [/quote] Now that you’ve pointed this out I can’t stop laughing either!
d00mie wrote on 2024-02-21 16:50:21:
im so sorry i mean no disrespect at all this whole thread is really cool but i just wanted to say that ive been laughing at this image for minutes straight as if im on drugs
LuuEVdm.png

"can you not"
Now that you’ve pointed this out I can’t stop laughing either!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
[quote name="d00mie" date="2024-02-21 16:50:21" ] im so sorry i mean no disrespect at all this whole thread is really cool but i just wanted to say that ive been laughing at this image for minutes straight as if im on drugs [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LuuEVdm.png[/img] [i]"can you not"[/i][/center] [/quote] I don’t know, maybe they’re into it [s][i]XD dying[/i] [/s]
LuuEVdm.png

"can you not"

I don’t know, maybe they’re into it
XD dying
@
@
[quote name="d00mie" date="2024-02-21 16:50:21" ] im so sorry i mean no disrespect at all this whole thread is really cool but i just wanted to say that ive been laughing at this image for minutes straight as if im on drugs [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LuuEVdm.png[/img] [i]"can you not"[/i][/center] [/quote] well i know who my new otp is now
LuuEVdm.png

"can you not"

well i know who my new otp is now
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
...new lore pair to look for. Pretty sure the SD is Clay/Sang/Sang but I'd have to play around to figure it the Bogboy. Pretty sure it's Maroon/Sang for secondary and Tertiary though.
...new lore pair to look for. Pretty sure the SD is Clay/Sang/Sang but I'd have to play around to figure it the Bogboy. Pretty sure it's Maroon/Sang for secondary and Tertiary though.
@0takuWithAPen @Dreadwing @XiangEr

Your dragons have been registered on the Elite Registry! Quick reminder that Councilors are found above entourage dragons in the registry order. Please take a quick look to make sure there are no mistakes.
@0takuWithAPen @Dreadwing @XiangEr

Your dragons have been registered on the Elite Registry! Quick reminder that Councilors are found above entourage dragons in the registry order. Please take a quick look to make sure there are no mistakes.
@
@
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 235 236