Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Putting up tons of G1s for offer/trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DeliciousBlood
Any piece(s) you'd be willing to send over to me! I just started a project that will require me to get the whole set lmao, so any piece or pieces would help. I personally don't value the dragon you're asking for at that much, so one piece would be more than enough.
@DeliciousBlood
Any piece(s) you'd be willing to send over to me! I just started a project that will require me to get the whole set lmao, so any piece or pieces would help. I personally don't value the dragon you're asking for at that much, so one piece would be more than enough.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo oh sorry i meant dakota not claire, ive had a bit to drink tonight lol
@Kairo oh sorry i meant dakota not claire, ive had a bit to drink tonight lol
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@scolopendromorph
XD It's fine! That would also be fine by me. Just send a CR whenever you're ready and I'll send both of them over. take good care of my children
@scolopendromorph
XD It's fine! That would also be fine by me. Just send a CR whenever you're ready and I'll send both of them over. take good care of my children
9CxYF0H.png
bumpity bump trying to sell most of these guys
bumpity bump trying to sell most of these guys
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Do you have a price range for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30641833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306419/30641833_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kairo
Do you have a price range for this guy?

30641833_350.png

Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi
Unsure if you know this or not because the same thing happened with the same dragon just yesterday lol, but he's not a G1 dragon. If you do know this, I'm unsure if I will be selling him yet.
@Vsavi
Unsure if you know this or not because the same thing happened with the same dragon just yesterday lol, but he's not a G1 dragon. If you do know this, I'm unsure if I will be selling him yet.
9CxYF0H.png
reeeee
reeeee
9CxYF0H.png
meep
meep
9CxYF0H.png
might just have to put these guys up for auction
might just have to put these guys up for auction
9CxYF0H.png
up up ^^
up up ^^