Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Putting up tons of G1s for offer/trades!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kairo would you be interested in trading atlas for any of these?
@Kairo would you be interested in trading atlas for any of these?
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@scolopendromorph
They're all gorgeous, but unfortunately none caught my eye. Sorry!
@scolopendromorph
They're all gorgeous, but unfortunately none caught my eye. Sorry!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo no worries! dont suppose youd be interested in a mix of eggs and gems instead?
@Kairo no worries! dont suppose youd be interested in a mix of eggs and gems instead?
scolopendromorph

@scolopendromorph
Definitely! What did you have in mind?
@scolopendromorph
Definitely! What did you have in mind?
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
Ooof, I dont think I have anything even close to value of Bast.. unless you wanna look at dragons from Cordial and on... but damn is she pretty!!!
I wish I had enough gems to snatch her away. Im guessing you'd want gem equivalent of a WC at LEAST for her?
@Kairo
Ooof, I dont think I have anything even close to value of Bast.. unless you wanna look at dragons from Cordial and on... but damn is she pretty!!!
I wish I had enough gems to snatch her away. Im guessing you'd want gem equivalent of a WC at LEAST for her?
@Kairo would two noc eggs and 500g be okay? 900g total worth, since noc eggs are at 200g lah right now.

edit: id also be interested in claire, if the offer above is cool with you i can double it to four eggs and 1kg for the both of them?
@Kairo would two noc eggs and 500g be okay? 900g total worth, since noc eggs are at 200g lah right now.

edit: id also be interested in claire, if the offer above is cool with you i can double it to four eggs and 1kg for the both of them?
scolopendromorph

@Kairo Well I cant afford her. Hopes she finds a great home
@Kairo Well I cant afford her. Hopes she finds a great home
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Kairo
I am extremely interested in that Blood/Midnight/Maroon girl that you have up in the AH. What items are you interested in trades with? I have an assortment of GM Apparel, if you are interested in that? Sepai Rose thorn, Silver Seraph, Golden Seraph Wingpieces, Swords, Silks.
@Kairo
I am extremely interested in that Blood/Midnight/Maroon girl that you have up in the AH. What items are you interested in trades with? I have an assortment of GM Apparel, if you are interested in that? Sepai Rose thorn, Silver Seraph, Golden Seraph Wingpieces, Swords, Silks.
@Kimikada
Thank you! Unfortunately, I would definitely want the value of a WC for her, but I probably wouldn't let her go for any less than 25kG tbh, if at all. lmao it'd honestly depend on how i'm feeling that day if i were to sell her

@DeliciousBlood
Hello did you say silver seraph because I am in dire need of that

@scolopendromorph
That offer sounds fine to me for Atlas, but I think Claire would be worth a little more. So just feel free to send a CR my way whenever you can and I'll send Atlas right over!
@Kimikada
Thank you! Unfortunately, I would definitely want the value of a WC for her, but I probably wouldn't let her go for any less than 25kG tbh, if at all. lmao it'd honestly depend on how i'm feeling that day if i were to sell her

@DeliciousBlood
Hello did you say silver seraph because I am in dire need of that

@scolopendromorph
That offer sounds fine to me for Atlas, but I think Claire would be worth a little more. So just feel free to send a CR my way whenever you can and I'll send Atlas right over!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo
What pieces would you like? I've got the whole set. ^_^
@Kairo
What pieces would you like? I've got the whole set. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6