Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | So my 5 year old sister made up a bio...
1 2
I asked my little sister what his story should be. I was not disappointed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37716025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377161/37716025_350.png[/img] [/url] He went to an island and there were ten people on the island so he put on his invisabilaty cape thing that he wears and snuck into a cave. Then he took off his cape thing and walked out and a little girl saw him and told her mom but her mom said "there's no such things as dragons." So she went back and offered the dragon coffee but he said "No I don't drink coffee" so she drank it and then he had to save her because she was stuck to the ceiling. But he pulled and pulled her down and saved her and had her drink magic perfume stuff so now they can fly. I think everyone needs some lore made by a 5 year old, LOL!
I asked my little sister what his story should be. I was not disappointed.

37716025_350.png

He went to an island and there were ten people on the island so he put on his invisabilaty cape thing that he wears and snuck into a cave. Then he took off his cape thing and walked out and a little girl saw him and told her mom but her mom said "there's no such things as dragons."
So she went back and offered the dragon coffee but he said "No I don't drink coffee" so she drank it and then he had to save her because she was stuck to the ceiling. But he pulled and pulled her down and saved her and had her drink magic perfume stuff so now they can fly.

I think everyone needs some lore made by a 5 year old, LOL!
24002659_oFj.png
d'aaawwww
d'aaawwww
I'm Elda on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
I wish I had a 5 year old sister to make up a bio for me
I wish I had a 5 year old sister to make up a bio for me
MythicalCookie.png
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love it.
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love it.
A++ ! I love it!
A++ ! I love it!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Awwww! That's precious!
Awwww! That's precious!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@MythicalCookie
I'll be renting her sister services for 5 bucks an hour, ROFL!
@MythicalCookie
I'll be renting her sister services for 5 bucks an hour, ROFL!
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus That is the best story EVER.
@Polymorphus That is the best story EVER.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar
I know right?!?! XD
@micahjaguar
I know right?!?! XD
24002659_oFj.png
@Polymorphus
Tiny humans are great. This made my day, thank you so much!
@Polymorphus
Tiny humans are great. This made my day, thank you so much!
fireflower.png qgYlJxH.pngfireflower.png
1 2