Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show Me Outliers
1 2 3 4 5
The murder fluff: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26755112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267552/26755112_350.png[/img] [/url] I didn't realize until after I had developed his personality that according to site lore, Tundras go out of their way to avoid conflict and typically fight in groups if they HAVE to. Haha whoops.
The murder fluff:

26755112_350.png

I didn't realize until after I had developed his personality that according to site lore, Tundras go out of their way to avoid conflict and typically fight in groups if they HAVE to. Haha whoops.
v1RmduS.png
@Methone

Busy bee! Mighty lair in two months. Methone is pretty great. I think it was that most Guardians are better warriors as younglings but their magic grows as they age. I have three guardians that kind of use magic. One of them barely and that's because she is not very strong. Another uses a sword's magic rather than her own. The third, my clan's matriarch actually, like Selriona, is a pretty powerful force wielder. Her main focus is manipulating gravity and force rather than elemental magic.

@Cheeseburger

I think that aquatic ridgebacks would be interesting. My headcanon is that Ridgebacks are so heavy and dense that they usually sink. I think that Water Ridgebacks, however, can swim to some degree like Garua. I don't know how much of a contradiction Yulia is, but she's a climber nonetheless.

@dreamlogic

I think that aquatic Ridgebacks are kind of interesting. I have the headcanon that they are usually so heavy and dense that they sink like stones in water. Water ones might be able to swim a little though. Does he hold his breath or does he breathe water? Are spirals supposed to be small though? She's like an Imperial almost. An antisocial, apathetic Skydancer, hm hm. Nice. I actually forgot about their ability to detect emotion a bit. I could fit that into my thief dancer's lore. That he can "hear" people around him and that's one way he can con so well. I have the idea that Mirrors are energetic, or at least get bored easily. They tend to be scrappy and are more likely to have tempers. (They are also attracted to shiny things and laser pointers)

@kyrin18

Jun seems like a dangerous fellow. Was he the Imperial who attacked Katy's father? That seems like something that would make for an interesting story. And! Frisky pirate girls. I've got one of those. I've got a whole subgroup in my clan that is not really part of the clan, but the captain is from the clan.

@SnoringHyena

Gotta protect those babies somehow. Anxiety is what keeps dragons from doing things too extreme! I think Necromancers make good doctors because even if you do die, they can cure that! Majesty reminds me of a certain assassin mage. Only in his profession, not in his seemingly sweet disposition. Festus Krex was the name.

"Just do what I do. Walk up to them, introduce yourself, melt all their skin off, and run like the wind. Works every time."

@Sergsune

Interesting, but why opposite elements?

@Kassiel

If everyone was amazing, a normal dragon would be the oddity. As for Miss Regality, what if she was actually really fidgety but she has to hold it in until she is alone, then she flies around in circles to burn of energy. That or she does something else that requires large amounts of energy.

@Lopai

She's the Flameshadowcatcher! Bow before her and her Coaturnebacks! What could possibly make Conjure evil besides the murder and subsequent resurrection of her mate who is probably a mindless monster? Also, was that the Plaguebringer that she had spat at? That Warrior hasn't earned a name yet apparently. As for Venteuse, I may be wrong but sociopaths do indeed have emotion. They are just anti-social and lack empathy. They have difficulty comprehending the emotions of others, so they have trouble with forming relationships and determining right or wrong. There are, of course, exceptions though.

@notcharmed

Lots of dragons, so I'll be brief. Somebody's got to protect and be nommed by the hatchies. I fit science into my lore, and one of my dragons might actually know where electrons are and where they are going simultaneously, allowing for foresight. She's not too good with magic, so that might be a thing. "Oh crud, I've got a charge!" XD. As for the other brother, maybe his will land at his feet one of these days. Or he has it and doesn't know it. Maybe it is something that does not physically exist. I have a Guardian with her honour as her charge. Soft and squishy smith. Mine is a pile of nails and has the emotion to match. Nature can destroy as well as make. Like that spirit from Princess Mononoke that got its head shot off and it turned into a demon. Same for dark sage lady. Undead and encased in ice? Woo. It is theoretically possible to never actually enter a black hole, even if touching the event horizon because the only force that can balance the gravity is the centripidal force. That's why they have that accretion disk. So, Aerius is a "I'll just sit here," kind of dragon. Serious nocturne!

That is all.

@Volume

I think that the site lore is just a general idea. There are exceptions to everything. My tundras tend to avoid conflict too, but that's because they are not very durable or magically powerful. One of my Tundras specializes in defensive magic and is basically untouchable because he has layered his magic to ridiculously dense levels. The other is specialized in blood magic but doesn't use it for anything except utility, communication, and communicating with stray spirits. Another one of my Tundras is a brawler that prefers to incapacitate than to kill, but he fights with a group. I think that because they are strictly hervivorous, I think, they don't fight unless they have too. They aren't really built for it.

@Methone

Busy bee! Mighty lair in two months. Methone is pretty great. I think it was that most Guardians are better warriors as younglings but their magic grows as they age. I have three guardians that kind of use magic. One of them barely and that's because she is not very strong. Another uses a sword's magic rather than her own. The third, my clan's matriarch actually, like Selriona, is a pretty powerful force wielder. Her main focus is manipulating gravity and force rather than elemental magic.

@Cheeseburger

I think that aquatic ridgebacks would be interesting. My headcanon is that Ridgebacks are so heavy and dense that they usually sink. I think that Water Ridgebacks, however, can swim to some degree like Garua. I don't know how much of a contradiction Yulia is, but she's a climber nonetheless.

@dreamlogic

I think that aquatic Ridgebacks are kind of interesting. I have the headcanon that they are usually so heavy and dense that they sink like stones in water. Water ones might be able to swim a little though. Does he hold his breath or does he breathe water? Are spirals supposed to be small though? She's like an Imperial almost. An antisocial, apathetic Skydancer, hm hm. Nice. I actually forgot about their ability to detect emotion a bit. I could fit that into my thief dancer's lore. That he can "hear" people around him and that's one way he can con so well. I have the idea that Mirrors are energetic, or at least get bored easily. They tend to be scrappy and are more likely to have tempers. (They are also attracted to shiny things and laser pointers)

@kyrin18

Jun seems like a dangerous fellow. Was he the Imperial who attacked Katy's father? That seems like something that would make for an interesting story. And! Frisky pirate girls. I've got one of those. I've got a whole subgroup in my clan that is not really part of the clan, but the captain is from the clan.

@SnoringHyena

Gotta protect those babies somehow. Anxiety is what keeps dragons from doing things too extreme! I think Necromancers make good doctors because even if you do die, they can cure that! Majesty reminds me of a certain assassin mage. Only in his profession, not in his seemingly sweet disposition. Festus Krex was the name.

"Just do what I do. Walk up to them, introduce yourself, melt all their skin off, and run like the wind. Works every time."

@Sergsune

Interesting, but why opposite elements?

@Kassiel

If everyone was amazing, a normal dragon would be the oddity. As for Miss Regality, what if she was actually really fidgety but she has to hold it in until she is alone, then she flies around in circles to burn of energy. That or she does something else that requires large amounts of energy.

@Lopai

She's the Flameshadowcatcher! Bow before her and her Coaturnebacks! What could possibly make Conjure evil besides the murder and subsequent resurrection of her mate who is probably a mindless monster? Also, was that the Plaguebringer that she had spat at? That Warrior hasn't earned a name yet apparently. As for Venteuse, I may be wrong but sociopaths do indeed have emotion. They are just anti-social and lack empathy. They have difficulty comprehending the emotions of others, so they have trouble with forming relationships and determining right or wrong. There are, of course, exceptions though.

@notcharmed

Lots of dragons, so I'll be brief. Somebody's got to protect and be nommed by the hatchies. I fit science into my lore, and one of my dragons might actually know where electrons are and where they are going simultaneously, allowing for foresight. She's not too good with magic, so that might be a thing. "Oh crud, I've got a charge!" XD. As for the other brother, maybe his will land at his feet one of these days. Or he has it and doesn't know it. Maybe it is something that does not physically exist. I have a Guardian with her honour as her charge. Soft and squishy smith. Mine is a pile of nails and has the emotion to match. Nature can destroy as well as make. Like that spirit from Princess Mononoke that got its head shot off and it turned into a demon. Same for dark sage lady. Undead and encased in ice? Woo. It is theoretically possible to never actually enter a black hole, even if touching the event horizon because the only force that can balance the gravity is the centripidal force. That's why they have that accretion disk. So, Aerius is a "I'll just sit here," kind of dragon. Serious nocturne!

That is all.

@Volume

I think that the site lore is just a general idea. There are exceptions to everything. My tundras tend to avoid conflict too, but that's because they are not very durable or magically powerful. One of my Tundras specializes in defensive magic and is basically untouchable because he has layered his magic to ridiculously dense levels. The other is specialized in blood magic but doesn't use it for anything except utility, communication, and communicating with stray spirits. Another one of my Tundras is a brawler that prefers to incapacitate than to kill, but he fights with a group. I think that because they are strictly hervivorous, I think, they don't fight unless they have too. They aren't really built for it.

dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Zuron She's cool! And, no he didn't attack Katy or her father, but she doesn't like him.
@Zuron She's cool! And, no he didn't attack Katy or her father, but she doesn't like him.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Zuron

I just liked the idea XD
@Zuron

I just liked the idea XD
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
@Sergsune

As good a reason as any.

@kyrin18

I can only imagine why.
@Sergsune

As good a reason as any.

@kyrin18

I can only imagine why.
@Zuron Hehe, yea. Though she's small, Katy is a ferocious lady. In lore, she's supposed to wield a spear with a crimson ribbon on it when in human form.
@Zuron Hehe, yea. Though she's small, Katy is a ferocious lady. In lore, she's supposed to wield a spear with a crimson ribbon on it when in human form.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37077572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370776/37077572_350.png[/img] [/url] bOgsnEAks aRE ElUsIVe

37077572_350.png

bOgsnEAks aRE ElUsIVe
@Cay

He could hide in Candyland at least!
@Cay

He could hide in Candyland at least!
@Zuron, aha, thank you for replying, i actually found your rapid-fire comments great to read!

and who knows for noxtus, just maybe his charge is already around, *makes a highly suspect 'i dont know sound'*

yeah, i like nature as a healing, caring force, but that doesnt also mean that it cant be dangerous!

mmm the ice lady has quite the loaded... uh, circumstance to deal with. it doesnt help that for her, memories begin waking up in the southern icefield as what she is now, past life sadly unreachable to herself. :( at least shes decided to make the most of what she has now!

so maybe friendship w horizon isnt as inevitable as it seems? hmmmm.

he most certainly is, chaos could be happening around him and he'd curl up in a comfortable spiral and watch it all unfold without moving a muscle.
@Zuron, aha, thank you for replying, i actually found your rapid-fire comments great to read!

and who knows for noxtus, just maybe his charge is already around, *makes a highly suspect 'i dont know sound'*

yeah, i like nature as a healing, caring force, but that doesnt also mean that it cant be dangerous!

mmm the ice lady has quite the loaded... uh, circumstance to deal with. it doesnt help that for her, memories begin waking up in the southern icefield as what she is now, past life sadly unreachable to herself. :( at least shes decided to make the most of what she has now!

so maybe friendship w horizon isnt as inevitable as it seems? hmmmm.

he most certainly is, chaos could be happening around him and he'd curl up in a comfortable spiral and watch it all unfold without moving a muscle.
ctYHVNq.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.png
@Notcharmed For the last bit. My first thought was this. [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/350/does-this-look-like-the-face-of-mercy.jpg[/img]
@Notcharmed

For the last bit. My first thought was this.

does-this-look-like-the-face-of-mercy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5