Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Baddies and Bullies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azurenight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38247836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382479/38247836_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38253746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382538/38253746_350.png[/img] [/url] Two skydancers padded in watching the group in front of them with interest, it didn't seem to bother them that they had walked in while others were speaking and the lighter female motioned her companion to a couple vacant seats at the table while they waited for the speakers to finish their stories. The darker male watched everything and everyone in the room with an unreadable gaze, fixing it on several individuals as if deciding if he had seen them before or not. he turned to look at the next speaker and politely waited for a lull in the conversation before nudging his companion to speak. "I go by Scarlett and this is Snake-eye." she introduced smiling kindly "We recently moved into a new clan from one that was perpetually at war with another, our clan broke apart after the other dissolved due to infighting." she smiled lightly "Snake-eyes thought we should tell what we know, so I'm here to act as translator since he is mute." she said. The dark drake, Snake-eyes looked up and nodded his thanks at the other before he began signing and the female began speaking "The clan we fought was best described as a dysfunctional group, everyone was trying to best everyone to move up the 'food chain', there were no loyalties except to power and who could cause you harm." he paused for a moment "Eventually the only two dragons keeping the clan running were driven out and the clan dissolved; The clan Scarlett and I had stayed in apprehended most of the survivors when they attacked our clan, the leader of the former clan was never found." he tilted his head as if in thought and looked Blaze in the eye "The only name we could find for him was 'Commander' however we could not find him or what happened to him." he let his claws sit idly on the table. Scarlett smiled "One of the dragons who left and another of the clan we live in now should be here soon to tell you what she can." her smile faltered "Our clan welcomed anyone and for the most part no one causes trouble, but whether or not the less savory of the clan are truly reformed is up for debate." she said calmly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27526975] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275270/27526975_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34876167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348762/34876167_350.png[/img] [/url] "Surely Your not referring to me Scarlett!" came a teasing voice as a lovely obsidian skydancer walked in followed by a seafoam wildclaw "Destro sends his regards my Dear, some business came up and prevented him from accompanying us." she purred. The wildclaw scowled at one of the guards before yawning, the blue eyed skydancer looked at her companion "Behave." she said firmly.
@Azurenight

38247836_350.png

38253746_350.png

Two skydancers padded in watching the group in front of them with interest, it didn't seem to bother them that they had walked in while others were speaking and the lighter female motioned her companion to a couple vacant seats at the table while they waited for the speakers to finish their stories.
The darker male watched everything and everyone in the room with an unreadable gaze, fixing it on several individuals as if deciding if he had seen them before or not. he turned to look at the next speaker and politely waited for a lull in the conversation before nudging his companion to speak.
"I go by Scarlett and this is Snake-eye." she introduced smiling kindly "We recently moved into a new clan from one that was perpetually at war with another, our clan broke apart after the other dissolved due to infighting." she smiled lightly "Snake-eyes thought we should tell what we know, so I'm here to act as translator since he is mute." she said.
The dark drake, Snake-eyes looked up and nodded his thanks at the other before he began signing and the female began speaking "The clan we fought was best described as a dysfunctional group, everyone was trying to best everyone to move up the 'food chain', there were no loyalties except to power and who could cause you harm." he paused for a moment "Eventually the only two dragons keeping the clan running were driven out and the clan dissolved; The clan Scarlett and I had stayed in apprehended most of the survivors when they attacked our clan, the leader of the former clan was never found." he tilted his head as if in thought and looked Blaze in the eye "The only name we could find for him was 'Commander' however we could not find him or what happened to him." he let his claws sit idly on the table.

Scarlett smiled "One of the dragons who left and another of the clan we live in now should be here soon to tell you what she can." her smile faltered "Our clan welcomed anyone and for the most part no one causes trouble, but whether or not the less savory of the clan are truly reformed is up for debate." she said calmly.

27526975_350.png

34876167_350.png

"Surely Your not referring to me Scarlett!" came a teasing voice as a lovely obsidian skydancer walked in followed by a seafoam wildclaw "Destro sends his regards my Dear, some business came up and prevented him from accompanying us." she purred.
The wildclaw scowled at one of the guards before yawning, the blue eyed skydancer looked at her companion "Behave." she said firmly.
42rDdHA.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20144509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201446/20144509_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25067716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250678/25067716_350.png[/img] [/url] Mosley returned, but this time he had a companion: a scarred Fire Guardian clad in Silver Filigree Armor. "I'm back!" He said, half-jokingly, half-hesitantly. "I have brought my leader, Barrett."

20144509_350.png

25067716_350.png

Mosley returned, but this time he had a companion: a scarred Fire Guardian clad in Silver Filigree Armor. "I'm back!" He said, half-jokingly, half-hesitantly. "I have brought my leader, Barrett."
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
@RogueDemon @slugslinger

I know it's taking a long time and I apologize. (I blame a hectic work schedule and a bad case of easy distracted). I promise I've not forgotten and if I can't get to your responses tomorrow I will Tues. Thank you for being awesomely patient =D
@RogueDemon @slugslinger

I know it's taking a long time and I apologize. (I blame a hectic work schedule and a bad case of easy distracted). I promise I've not forgotten and if I can't get to your responses tomorrow I will Tues. Thank you for being awesomely patient =D
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
No worries, take your time. :)
@Azurenight
No worries, take your time. :)
42rDdHA.png
@Azureknight

No prob. I got ways to keep myself busy anyway.
@Azureknight

No prob. I got ways to keep myself busy anyway.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

lhaSiSV.png
@RogueDemon Blaze noted the name 'Commander' because this was the first he had heard of this criminal. A concern to be sure, one that must be remedied. With luck the second set of newcomers to the gathering would be able to help with that task. His gaze fell on the dark Skydancer first, then eased in their sockets to the Wildclaw. Quickly they darted to his list where they hovered for a moment, before coming back to his guests. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol] [i]He took a moment to hum softly, before turning his attention back to Scarlett and her companion[/i]. "I thank you for bringing this information to us. It is very helpful." [i]His attention would then switch to the other two[/i]. "It is my hope that you can provide more on this Commander person. Would you have anything that could help with a name, location, physical description, shoot even a rumor would be nice?" [/columns] ------- [i] Awesome G.I. Joe Fan Dragons! Love their lore![/i]=D
@RogueDemon

Blaze noted the name 'Commander' because this was the first he had heard of this criminal. A concern to be sure, one that must be remedied. With luck the second set of newcomers to the gathering would be able to help with that task.

His gaze fell on the dark Skydancer first, then eased in their sockets to the Wildclaw. Quickly they darted to his list where they hovered for a moment, before coming back to his guests.

21875032p.png He took a moment to hum softly, before turning his attention back to Scarlett and her companion. "I thank you for bringing this information to us. It is very helpful." His attention would then switch to the other two. "It is my hope that you can provide more on this Commander person. Would you have anything that could help with a name, location, physical description, shoot even a rumor would be nice?"

Awesome G.I. Joe Fan Dragons! Love their lore!=D
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@slugslinger Blaze clapped his paws together then held them out in greeting to Mosely and his Guardian companion. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol] "Greetings! I'm very glad you came. I would love to hear your take on Nightshade and his plans." [i]With that he returned to his seat, prepared to record all information[/i]. [/columns] ------- [i] Whew, running late. I'm going to have to get help for my threads I think. Thanks for bringing Barrett. He's a beautiful drake. [/i]=D
@slugslinger

Blaze clapped his paws together then held them out in greeting to Mosely and his Guardian companion.

21875032p.png "Greetings! I'm very glad you came. I would love to hear your take on Nightshade and his plans." With that he returned to his seat, prepared to record all information.

Whew, running late. I'm going to have to get help for my threads I think. Thanks for bringing Barrett. He's a beautiful drake. =D
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

Scarlett smiled "Your welcome, if I can get in touch with any of our clan mates I'll send them your way, even better if it's Hawk." she mused.

The dark skydancer smiled "I hope I can help, You can call me Baroness, It's a name I've gone by for years." she says calmly "My friend is Shego, Although I highly doubt it's her real name."

The wildclaw huffs "I'm a mercenary, although for a few years it's been less 'normal' jobs and more theft." she shrugs "Until my mate and I moved and jobs slowed down."

Scarlett rolled her eyes "She moved because her brothers wouldn't leave her alone." smiling "Meet you two back in the clan."

Baroness shook her head "The drake I worked for went by Cobra Commander; he was a Wildclaw last I saw him, he was from the scarred wasteland and had tentative plans to change his breed into a coatl. he claimed they were more snake like." she paused and smiled in amusement "he had dark scales, Shadow I think with some shade of blue on his wings." her smile turned into a scowl after a moment.
"He never told me his real name, and he always wore clothing to hide his appearance, genes and a definite description are less certain, the only reason I know his wing colors was because he could never find anything to cover them entirely and his outfit was often torn when he bothered to make an appearance in a fight." she said dryly.
"As for where he'd go I have no idea, I was second in command for years, helped him take over clans, but he never trusted me completely or anyone for that matter. I was just another he was able to manipulate because I was angry and grieving. I was never the heartless monster his scientists were." she shuddered seeming lost in the past "The drakes who followed him were mainly remnants of the clans he took over, promised great things and given a little, but in the end left wanting. Only the high command knew what the clan was doing and only a few ever went against him." she said looking up.

"Destro has always made weapons and sold to anyone who could meet his price, when The Commander made a deal for large shipments of weapons Destro would have been a fool to turn down such an offer." she looked at Blaze "Cobra Commander doesn't know the meaning of the word Loyalty; he tried to have another of his high command kill him not two months after he had joined the clan to make weapons. I was almost killed in Destro's place, if it hadn't been for Scarlett's clan I would have died."

"When Ja-Destro and I left the clan we started selling his weapons in the black market, we hoped to avoid the Commander and his men. we still sell weapons in the black market and other goods our clan makes are sold in the public market, many dragons we sell too are not the best, but when we started this we had little option available; now we keep an eye on things just in case we see someone who could be a threat to the clan." she said smiling.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you! They're based off of the old comic from the '80s, I'm glad their lore worked out well, I tried to keep them close to their characters. :D I have Destro too, but Shego seemed like a fun option. :3
Unfortunately I don't have a Cobra Commander-yet- although I have an idea for him, I didn't plan on getting him, but who knows?
@Azurenight

Scarlett smiled "Your welcome, if I can get in touch with any of our clan mates I'll send them your way, even better if it's Hawk." she mused.

The dark skydancer smiled "I hope I can help, You can call me Baroness, It's a name I've gone by for years." she says calmly "My friend is Shego, Although I highly doubt it's her real name."

The wildclaw huffs "I'm a mercenary, although for a few years it's been less 'normal' jobs and more theft." she shrugs "Until my mate and I moved and jobs slowed down."

Scarlett rolled her eyes "She moved because her brothers wouldn't leave her alone." smiling "Meet you two back in the clan."

Baroness shook her head "The drake I worked for went by Cobra Commander; he was a Wildclaw last I saw him, he was from the scarred wasteland and had tentative plans to change his breed into a coatl. he claimed they were more snake like." she paused and smiled in amusement "he had dark scales, Shadow I think with some shade of blue on his wings." her smile turned into a scowl after a moment.
"He never told me his real name, and he always wore clothing to hide his appearance, genes and a definite description are less certain, the only reason I know his wing colors was because he could never find anything to cover them entirely and his outfit was often torn when he bothered to make an appearance in a fight." she said dryly.
"As for where he'd go I have no idea, I was second in command for years, helped him take over clans, but he never trusted me completely or anyone for that matter. I was just another he was able to manipulate because I was angry and grieving. I was never the heartless monster his scientists were." she shuddered seeming lost in the past "The drakes who followed him were mainly remnants of the clans he took over, promised great things and given a little, but in the end left wanting. Only the high command knew what the clan was doing and only a few ever went against him." she said looking up.

"Destro has always made weapons and sold to anyone who could meet his price, when The Commander made a deal for large shipments of weapons Destro would have been a fool to turn down such an offer." she looked at Blaze "Cobra Commander doesn't know the meaning of the word Loyalty; he tried to have another of his high command kill him not two months after he had joined the clan to make weapons. I was almost killed in Destro's place, if it hadn't been for Scarlett's clan I would have died."

"When Ja-Destro and I left the clan we started selling his weapons in the black market, we hoped to avoid the Commander and his men. we still sell weapons in the black market and other goods our clan makes are sold in the public market, many dragons we sell too are not the best, but when we started this we had little option available; now we keep an eye on things just in case we see someone who could be a threat to the clan." she said smiling.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you! They're based off of the old comic from the '80s, I'm glad their lore worked out well, I tried to keep them close to their characters. :D I have Destro too, but Shego seemed like a fun option. :3
Unfortunately I don't have a Cobra Commander-yet- although I have an idea for him, I didn't plan on getting him, but who knows?
42rDdHA.png
@Azureknight

Barrett nodded slowly. "It's better for others to know what they face if they find themselves facing Nightshade." He said with a swish of his tail.
@Azureknight

Barrett nodded slowly. "It's better for others to know what they face if they find themselves facing Nightshade." He said with a swish of his tail.

lhaSiSV.png
@RogueDemon Blaze politely saw Scarlett farewell as she left for her home and extended thanks again for her information. Once that was finished he set his attention on the Baroness and Shego. The eyebrow over Blaze's right eye bounced up more then once after hearing what they had to offer. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol] [i]Blaze set his eye first on Shego, though he would say nothing about her 'alternative' lifestyle. After all, most of his primary contacts are thieves and thugs. They know things and he respected that. Though he did add her to a secondary list of just in cases. Once finished he turned to the Baroness[/i]. "That was actually more then I expected." [i]He nodded to the new blip on his primary list concerning the Cobra Commander and made possible with her information[/i]. "Thank you! Would you keep me updated if you get any more information on this drake? I have a bad feeling he's going to be one of the big nasty ones. Also, if you have any black market names you'd feel like sharing that would be great." [i]Blaze placed Baroness on his black market list and the name of her partner. When finished he sat back looking over all of the lists he had. He rolled his eyes at what he had, knowing as he did that eventually his office was going to be as bad as Dash's was[/i].[/columns] ------- [i] Sorry so late with this response I actually missed this one and Slugslinger's =(. Ooh, Cobra Commander as a Coatl, nice. If you do opt to get him I'd love to see how he turns out. [/i]=D
@RogueDemon

Blaze politely saw Scarlett farewell as she left for her home and extended thanks again for her information. Once that was finished he set his attention on the Baroness and Shego. The eyebrow over Blaze's right eye bounced up more then once after hearing what they had to offer.

21875032p.png Blaze set his eye first on Shego, though he would say nothing about her 'alternative' lifestyle. After all, most of his primary contacts are thieves and thugs. They know things and he respected that. Though he did add her to a secondary list of just in cases. Once finished he turned to the Baroness. "That was actually more then I expected." He nodded to the new blip on his primary list concerning the Cobra Commander and made possible with her information. "Thank you! Would you keep me updated if you get any more information on this drake? I have a bad feeling he's going to be one of the big nasty ones. Also, if you have any black market names you'd feel like sharing that would be great." Blaze placed Baroness on his black market list and the name of her partner. When finished he sat back looking over all of the lists he had. He rolled his eyes at what he had, knowing as he did that eventually his office was going to be as bad as Dash's was.

Sorry so late with this response I actually missed this one and Slugslinger's =(. Ooh, Cobra Commander as a Coatl, nice. If you do opt to get him I'd love to see how he turns out. =D
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9