Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Baddies and Bullies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EclipseMirror Blaze wasn't really sure what to make of the new comer with the frosty wings. For the first time ever his mind and his gut were in agreeance-- they were both just confused as to what to make of him. When the Coatl asked to speak in private, he humored, but only so far. He lead his guest to a room to the back of the study. It was larger then the study area and for the most part was mostly empty, with the exception of a Wildclaw cloaked in the banner of the resident clan's enforcers. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol][i]Blaze nodded to the Wildclaw while shutting the door[/i]. "This is Commander [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236183&tab=dragon&did=24953274]Myaac[/url], our local law enforcer. He will be sitting with us. I hope you don't mind his added company." [i]The Wildclaw chuckled and wiggled himself comfortably propped against the wall. It was clear he was not leaving anytime soon.[/i] "Do not be alarmed by him, he's a close comrade and his goals are the same as mine. I trust you understand why I would ask him here." Blaze pulled over two chairs and offered one to the Coatl. "You are right I do have questions. One is who sent you here to collect this information? Two is what else are you offering in exchange for it?"[/columns] -------- Hey there =) Good to see you again! Love Wyntre he's a beautiful dragon and I like where you are going with him. Though, I am curious as to how he managed to resurrect himself after his murder?
@EclipseMirror

Blaze wasn't really sure what to make of the new comer with the frosty wings. For the first time ever his mind and his gut were in agreeance-- they were both just confused as to what to make of him. When the Coatl asked to speak in private, he humored, but only so far. He lead his guest to a room to the back of the study. It was larger then the study area and for the most part was mostly empty, with the exception of a Wildclaw cloaked in the banner of the resident clan's enforcers.
21875032p.png Blaze nodded to the Wildclaw while shutting the door. "This is Commander Myaac, our local law enforcer. He will be sitting with us. I hope you don't mind his added company." The Wildclaw chuckled and wiggled himself comfortably propped against the wall. It was clear he was not leaving anytime soon. "Do not be alarmed by him, he's a close comrade and his goals are the same as mine. I trust you understand why I would ask him here." Blaze pulled over two chairs and offered one to the Coatl. "You are right I do have questions. One is who sent you here to collect this information? Two is what else are you offering in exchange for it?"

Hey there =) Good to see you again! Love Wyntre he's a beautiful dragon and I like where you are going with him. Though, I am curious as to how he managed to resurrect himself after his murder?

buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

Wisteria sighs as he begins writing again.
It happened as so many loves seem to; without warning. Our stories are so similar, living our lives always in shadow, only to find that that same darkness betrayed us. But rather than turn a new leaf, we returned to those same shadows with one purpose in mind: revenge. I tell myself that what I do is honorable, that by returning to the criminal world and attempting to flush out the dragons who have caused such evil in this world, I am atoning for any past sins of my own, but I know that the real reason I do it is because my heart still cries out for blood.

And then one day I met her: the very spirit of vengeance incarnate. An ancient girl who knew the desire for revenge better than anyone else. Who else could sympathize with my plight so strongly? I found myself drawn to her for reasons at the time I didn't even understand. Both of us have allowed our past to shape our destinies, it seemed only right that we would find each other. She could sense the anger still burning within my soul, and it drew her to me. She spoke of her past to me, only to me. After learning what cruel circumstances led her to choose the life she now leads, how could I possibly condemn her?

We became close, closer, I think, than she has ever been to anyone else. Our mutual feelings of revenge somehow turned to mutual feelings of affection, and eventually love. I cannot truly find her entirely evil, how can I? Surely something as pure as love could not exist in something that is entirely evil, could it? Somewhere within her, I am sure there remains a remnant of her mortal soul, a piece that even Lilith could not take and corrupt. And as long as I believe that, I could never think that she is truly evil in what she does.

His declarations, while poetic, are unsettling, and from his body language and expression, it seems that his is incredibly conflicted by all of this. As you watch him contemplate his inner turmoil, you hear Ankaa's voice yet again whisper directly into your ear, although you cannot see her anywhere,

"Damn fool is as blind as he is mute."
@Azurenight

Wisteria sighs as he begins writing again.
It happened as so many loves seem to; without warning. Our stories are so similar, living our lives always in shadow, only to find that that same darkness betrayed us. But rather than turn a new leaf, we returned to those same shadows with one purpose in mind: revenge. I tell myself that what I do is honorable, that by returning to the criminal world and attempting to flush out the dragons who have caused such evil in this world, I am atoning for any past sins of my own, but I know that the real reason I do it is because my heart still cries out for blood.

And then one day I met her: the very spirit of vengeance incarnate. An ancient girl who knew the desire for revenge better than anyone else. Who else could sympathize with my plight so strongly? I found myself drawn to her for reasons at the time I didn't even understand. Both of us have allowed our past to shape our destinies, it seemed only right that we would find each other. She could sense the anger still burning within my soul, and it drew her to me. She spoke of her past to me, only to me. After learning what cruel circumstances led her to choose the life she now leads, how could I possibly condemn her?

We became close, closer, I think, than she has ever been to anyone else. Our mutual feelings of revenge somehow turned to mutual feelings of affection, and eventually love. I cannot truly find her entirely evil, how can I? Surely something as pure as love could not exist in something that is entirely evil, could it? Somewhere within her, I am sure there remains a remnant of her mortal soul, a piece that even Lilith could not take and corrupt. And as long as I believe that, I could never think that she is truly evil in what she does.

His declarations, while poetic, are unsettling, and from his body language and expression, it seems that his is incredibly conflicted by all of this. As you watch him contemplate his inner turmoil, you hear Ankaa's voice yet again whisper directly into your ear, although you cannot see her anywhere,

"Damn fool is as blind as he is mute."
@Azureknight

"To be honest, I don't know. Nightshade has made it quite obvious he wants to rule the entire land and best even the dragon gods themselves." Mosley said, staring at his claws. "There are others who wish him to win as well, but I get the feeling he's lying in order to get their help. He's very...convincing."
@Azureknight

"To be honest, I don't know. Nightshade has made it quite obvious he wants to rule the entire land and best even the dragon gods themselves." Mosley said, staring at his claws. "There are others who wish him to win as well, but I get the feeling he's lying in order to get their help. He's very...convincing."
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
@Azurenight [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/349684/34968319p.png[/img] "That's fine, I don't mind. I'd be paranoid too. Hello, Commander," Wyntre replied with a smile, nodding towards the wildclaw as he curled onto the seat. The chill in the air seems to increase as he continued. "Don't worry, nobody sent me- I do all this for myself. Now, I'm slightly closer to the underworld than anyone else in the clan, so I'll offer information in exchange for information. Fair, isn't it? Now, normally I put a limit on the number of questions I answer, but since I found so many leads here, I'd say just fire away." (Thank you :D The answer lies in the death of a medium- check out [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=255107&tab=dragon&did=29629389]Syzygy[/url])
@Azurenight
34968319p.png "That's fine, I don't mind. I'd be paranoid too. Hello, Commander," Wyntre replied with a smile, nodding towards the wildclaw as he curled onto the seat. The chill in the air seems to increase as he continued. "Don't worry, nobody sent me- I do all this for myself. Now, I'm slightly closer to the underworld than anyone else in the clan, so I'll offer information in exchange for information. Fair, isn't it? Now, normally I put a limit on the number of questions I answer, but since I found so many leads here, I'd say just fire away."

(Thank you :D
The answer lies in the death of a medium- check out Syzygy)
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@Copperhead The ear nearer to Ankaa's voice flicks twice, tickled by the Imperial's breath. While Wisteria was distracted by his thoughts he quickly leaned in towards her and gave a quick nod as concurrence. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol] "Well, all right then. I get it, love makes everyone do what they would otherwise not consider." [i]He paused to collect his wits. Still all of this was a touch over his head and, truth be told, he was likely going to have to consult the scholars and priests on this later to understand it[/i]. "Okay, lets get back to my first set of questions. Can you tell us what you know? What you've seen? What is the worst you've come across?"[/columns] -------- =)
@Copperhead

The ear nearer to Ankaa's voice flicks twice, tickled by the Imperial's breath. While Wisteria was distracted by his thoughts he quickly leaned in towards her and gave a quick nod as concurrence.
21875032p.png "Well, all right then. I get it, love makes everyone do what they would otherwise not consider." He paused to collect his wits. Still all of this was a touch over his head and, truth be told, he was likely going to have to consult the scholars and priests on this later to understand it. "Okay, lets get back to my first set of questions. Can you tell us what you know? What you've seen? What is the worst you've come across?"

=)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@slugslinger The number of criminals with warlord or god complexes was starting to grow. It was a major concern. He still wasn't sure which it was for Nightshade, but he did know enough to understand the drake was manipulative and controlling. There was no telling how many he could amass before the situation went critical. He needed to have countermeasures now before things went even further. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol] "That in itself is very dangerous. Do you have any spies in his operations?" [/columns] -------- =)
@slugslinger

The number of criminals with warlord or god complexes was starting to grow. It was a major concern. He still wasn't sure which it was for Nightshade, but he did know enough to understand the drake was manipulative and controlling. There was no telling how many he could amass before the situation went critical. He needed to have countermeasures now before things went even further.
21875032p.png "That in itself is very dangerous. Do you have any spies in his operations?"

=)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@EclipseMirror The Pearlcatcher sat and stared at the Coatl for some time, before he finally acted. His movement included a soft snicker and leaning forward against his knees. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol] "An information broker." [i]The Wildclaw shifted in the back, but Blaze lifted a hand to cease his restless irritation. After a look he calmed the enforcer and proceeded.[/i] "Okay, lets start with you, are you strictly in the information business or do you have your paws in anything else. Also, What exactly are those ties you have?" [/columns] -------- Syzygy is beautiful =) I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but I'm afraid I am missing your hint with the medium =(. However, I do like how you set up your obituaries. I might have to take example as I'm about to go through and change up my clan. I hate the idea of losing them entirely.
@EclipseMirror

The Pearlcatcher sat and stared at the Coatl for some time, before he finally acted. His movement included a soft snicker and leaning forward against his knees.
21875032p.png "An information broker." The Wildclaw shifted in the back, but Blaze lifted a hand to cease his restless irritation. After a look he calmed the enforcer and proceeded. "Okay, lets start with you, are you strictly in the information business or do you have your paws in anything else. Also, What exactly are those ties you have?"

Syzygy is beautiful =) I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but I'm afraid I am missing your hint with the medium =(. However, I do like how you set up your obituaries. I might have to take example as I'm about to go through and change up my clan. I hate the idea of losing them entirely.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azureknight

"We've tried, but it's simply too dangerous. Nightshade is more than happy to have the opportunity to kill off one of our allies, and he wouldn't hesitate to do it if he found out we were spying on him." Mosley said. He paused, thinking before continuing, "Before he was part of our clan, my clanmate Zawarudo was caught spying on Nightshade and some of his dragons. If he hadn't made it to us, he surely would've been killed."
@Azureknight

"We've tried, but it's simply too dangerous. Nightshade is more than happy to have the opportunity to kill off one of our allies, and he wouldn't hesitate to do it if he found out we were spying on him." Mosley said. He paused, thinking before continuing, "Before he was part of our clan, my clanmate Zawarudo was caught spying on Nightshade and some of his dragons. If he hadn't made it to us, he surely would've been killed."
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
@Azurenight For a few moments, the coatl's expression almost flickers into one of uncertainty before his self-assured smirk returns. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/349684/34968319p.png[/img] "I kill things, like my father before me who was eventually targeted. A bit foolish to use the same persona unsparingly, if I do say so myself. Let's say some of those leads are personal while others may assist me in the foreseeable future." (Thank you- it's a nice way to keep them around especially now that the dressing room exists. To make it clearer, check out Beatrix's record)
@Azurenight
For a few moments, the coatl's expression almost flickers into one of uncertainty before his self-assured smirk returns.
34968319p.png "I kill things, like my father before me who was eventually targeted. A bit foolish to use the same persona unsparingly, if I do say so myself. Let's say some of those leads are personal while others may assist me in the foreseeable future."

(Thank you- it's a nice way to keep them around especially now that the dressing room exists. To make it clearer, check out Beatrix's record)
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@EclipseMirror Myaac was truly unnerved now; it took more then a hand signal to calm him. Blaze did eventually get him calmed, however. ------- [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/218751/21875032p.png[/img][nextcol] "Well this is interesting. An assassin coming to get information from a criminal database." [i]Blaze allowed a cold and calculating smirk to ease up the side of his maw.[/i] "All right, I'm glad I could help then." [i]Once again Myaac shuffled about, and snorted in irritation once, but didn't require assistance in calming back down[/i]. "I do hope it helps what what you need. Now as for the exchange, can you tell me any criminal activity within your clan. Who are note worthy? Do you know of any one that should go on that database that we've not yet collected? And I'll make you a deal. I'll make this information open to you," [i]Blaze stood for a tiny box along the back wall and pulled up a data pad. He brought it with him and linked it directly to the data base[/i]. "If you send me any information that might aid my cause here. Not for free though, that would be rude," Blaze snickered, "no I'll make sure you are compensated with information, treasure, even weapons if need be. What say you?"[/columns] -------- Okay, I see now. Forewarning goes a long way =).
@EclipseMirror

Myaac was truly unnerved now; it took more then a hand signal to calm him. Blaze did eventually get him calmed, however.
21875032p.png "Well this is interesting. An assassin coming to get information from a criminal database." Blaze allowed a cold and calculating smirk to ease up the side of his maw. "All right, I'm glad I could help then." Once again Myaac shuffled about, and snorted in irritation once, but didn't require assistance in calming back down. "I do hope it helps what what you need. Now as for the exchange, can you tell me any criminal activity within your clan. Who are note worthy? Do you know of any one that should go on that database that we've not yet collected? And I'll make you a deal. I'll make this information open to you," Blaze stood for a tiny box along the back wall and pulled up a data pad. He brought it with him and linked it directly to the data base. "If you send me any information that might aid my cause here. Not for free though, that would be rude," Blaze snickered, "no I'll make sure you are compensated with information, treasure, even weapons if need be. What say you?"

Okay, I see now. Forewarning goes a long way =).

buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9