Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lore Theme Discussion: The Ancient One
1 2 3 4
@adrienne
Ahhh thank you!! He's a good statue and he's trying his best
@adrienne
Ahhh thank you!! He's a good statue and he's trying his best
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
@adrienne Oh, thank you!
@adrienne Oh, thank you!
@adrienne

Aww thank you so much~~~ *.* Honestly, I feel bad having exalted Mimir when I started playing and didn't know better. So now that I've got him back, I put a lot of effort into his lore and I plan to spoil him rotten~~ So I'm happy to hear he caught your attention ^___^
@adrienne

Aww thank you so much~~~ *.* Honestly, I feel bad having exalted Mimir when I started playing and didn't know better. So now that I've got him back, I put a lot of effort into his lore and I plan to spoil him rotten~~ So I'm happy to hear he caught your attention ^___^
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@adienne ~ awh why thank you! ^_^
@adienne ~ awh why thank you! ^_^
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@Tharn Shiruin is incredibly beautiful and so well put together. I'm really enjoying the 'invisible dragons' and giggling at how many - including mine - are wearing this item: [item=flowering gladeboughs]
@Tharn Shiruin is incredibly beautiful and so well put together.

I'm really enjoying the 'invisible dragons' and giggling at how many - including mine - are wearing this item: Flowering Gladeboughs
mM2VM9X.png
@adienne
Thanks! :3
@adienne
Thanks! :3
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
@emberglo
Thank you! Glad you like it c:
@emberglo
Thank you! Glad you like it c:
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Emberglo You're too kind!!
@Emberglo You're too kind!!
@adrienne

Thank you very much ^^
@adrienne

Thank you very much ^^
@adrienne ;A; omgosh thank
@adrienne ;A; omgosh thank
1 2 3 4