Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Moonbeast Subspecies: New Colors & Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Friendo I'd love to be pinged for future hatches!!! I love this idea!
@Friendo I'd love to be pinged for future hatches!!! I love this idea!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Bump in the night
Bump in the night
@Friendo
a ping for future hatchies please! i'm in love
@Friendo
a ping for future hatchies please! i'm in love
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
@Friendo

Oh my! I LOVE the idea of dragons with lycanthropy! Please put me on the ping list for future hatchlings!
@Friendo

Oh my! I LOVE the idea of dragons with lycanthropy! Please put me on the ping list for future hatchlings!
@Friendo

please keep me pinged. I would love to stay updated\!
@Friendo

please keep me pinged. I would love to stay updated\!
@@Friendo
Could I be on the list for a Direwolf and Kitsune dragon?
@@Friendo
Could I be on the list for a Direwolf and Kitsune dragon?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Friendo Add me to the pinglist for future hatchies please!

Although it's going to be a while before I get the moonbeast I'd like...a female imperial variant (They just look so good in headdresses!)

Probably get a regular moonbeast too though, the brown kind.
@Friendo Add me to the pinglist for future hatchies please!

Although it's going to be a while before I get the moonbeast I'd like...a female imperial variant (They just look so good in headdresses!)

Probably get a regular moonbeast too though, the brown kind.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Friendo
This is a really good thread so far! I think the Direwolf coloration is my favorite. I'd like to be pinged for the Standard and Direwolf coloration.

I'm also considering to become a breeder, but I'm not really good at finding fitting couples. Especially when I can't afford to change all their genes.

EDIT: There's another trait that came to my mind: All Moonbeast's are carnivores (regardless of breed) and keep this habit even after they are "cured"
@Friendo
This is a really good thread so far! I think the Direwolf coloration is my favorite. I'd like to be pinged for the Standard and Direwolf coloration.

I'm also considering to become a breeder, but I'm not really good at finding fitting couples. Especially when I can't afford to change all their genes.

EDIT: There's another trait that came to my mind: All Moonbeast's are carnivores (regardless of breed) and keep this habit even after they are "cured"
OSPKX5l.png
Oh this is cool! Wish this subspecies all the best, the idea and lore is awesome >:V
Oh this is cool! Wish this subspecies all the best, the idea and lore is awesome >:V
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
This subspecies is really cool and the thread is v neat and organised :)

I love the standard and the other breed variant is rly rad; I'd love to have a m wc (that'd be difficult to breed) or sd as well as a regular tun tun but they don't fit in my lair aesthetic :(
This subspecies is really cool and the thread is v neat and organised :)

I love the standard and the other breed variant is rly rad; I'd love to have a m wc (that'd be difficult to breed) or sd as well as a regular tun tun but they don't fit in my lair aesthetic :(
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33