Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] putri's reviews (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Crysi102 of course! those three really are something to be proud of!

her accent is honestly perfect, custom or not- it really shows that you love and care for that dragon a lot. the only dragon i have with a custom is my boy aubade- and he's like, my favourite dragon ever. loving too much is a problem, but i guess it's a good problem sometimes?

i hope he wont! i likes smoke when it came out, but now not so much either. you were right to rescue him tho- what a beaut!

i get you- i have had a few dragons that were based entirely off of accents (though they didn't really go anywhere and then left my lair because of it). they're a very nice pair! i'm glad they found each other, hamaat for finding his charge and maat for staying alive haha

that's all good! i'd love to read about your dragons again in the future :D that said, would you like to be on the pinglist?

@Crysi102 of course! those three really are something to be proud of!

her accent is honestly perfect, custom or not- it really shows that you love and care for that dragon a lot. the only dragon i have with a custom is my boy aubade- and he's like, my favourite dragon ever. loving too much is a problem, but i guess it's a good problem sometimes?

i hope he wont! i likes smoke when it came out, but now not so much either. you were right to rescue him tho- what a beaut!

i get you- i have had a few dragons that were based entirely off of accents (though they didn't really go anywhere and then left my lair because of it). they're a very nice pair! i'm glad they found each other, hamaat for finding his charge and maat for staying alive haha

that's all good! i'd love to read about your dragons again in the future :D that said, would you like to be on the pinglist?

x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@Shoyou

Yes, let's hop on that pinglist, why don't we? I may as well. I have a rather large amount of dragons that need some reviews, after all. XD

Your guy and his custom are just A+ right there. Love it.

Thinks about bringing up the lore hub where stories are updated every few weeks or so about my dragons
decides to not because updates are so slow. lol

@Shoyou

Yes, let's hop on that pinglist, why don't we? I may as well. I have a rather large amount of dragons that need some reviews, after all. XD

Your guy and his custom are just A+ right there. Love it.

Thinks about bringing up the lore hub where stories are updated every few weeks or so about my dragons
decides to not because updates are so slow. lol

@Crysi102 oo yes.. i'd love to be pinged for that!! i love reading lore :D
@Crysi102 oo yes.. i'd love to be pinged for that!! i love reading lore :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
Slots are open now :D
Slots are open now :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou

Could I get a Lair review please? Thank you!

Only my fandragons have bios. I dont have any lore for my clan itself.
@Shoyou

Could I get a Lair review please? Thank you!

Only my fandragons have bios. I dont have any lore for my clan itself.
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
@Shoyou

I'll add you to my list. ^^

Can I get an in character review from Somin or Jihoon, by chance? I don't particularly care which one. They both have interesting quirks. I'm interested to see how exactly IC reviews happen. xD
That and since you pick IC dragons, I don't have to choose. :3
@Shoyou

I'll add you to my list. ^^

Can I get an in character review from Somin or Jihoon, by chance? I don't particularly care which one. They both have interesting quirks. I'm interested to see how exactly IC reviews happen. xD
That and since you pick IC dragons, I don't have to choose. :3
@FlareSolaire will do!

@Crysi102 of course :D
@FlareSolaire will do!

@Crysi102 of course :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou Could I have a review of this dragon, please? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35334042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353341/35334042_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shoyou Could I have a review of this dragon, please? :)

35334042_350.png
i0wKxQZ.gif
@FlareSolaire nice lair! i like the diversity and the way you dress your dragons. because you don't have lore, i'l also be picking out fandragons! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12888783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128888/12888783_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Saerana[/font][/size] I looove mulberry shimmer- purple-ish shimmers are honestly so pretty? She really looks like a late sunset on the clouds, the smoke gives that effect as well, like little wispy clouds that sort of trail or cling onto something that's flying? though the sword gives her a tougher edge, like an angel that descends from the sky where night and day touch.[/center][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12448844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124489/12448844_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Jibril[/font][/size] Jibril is an angel, just like her namesake. I love her pastel colors and those lace pieces that give a slightly different color but still matched with the rest of the pastels. I love how sky iri or sky anything really gives off a fake white belly, which gives the appearance of having two terts. The smoke is suble but it works eeally well by spreading a more saturated version of the color around on the body, honestly, i didn't notice that she has it! It's a nice mix with that accent as well because it makes it look like w=she has pink smoke around her![/center][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31856275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318563/31856275_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Tionishia [/font][/size] Ah she's a bit... busy for my tastes but i can't deny how pretty she looks! The contrast between the blue and the reds kinda draw your eyes towards them, while the various green apparel that you give her lets the green be a bit more natural in the color scheme. Forest poison really looks like a forest fire, and she's like a spirit of those fires![/center][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21373363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213734/21373363_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Ezreal[/font][/size] i looove the combo of greens/blues and gold, they're all so pretty! this guy has a mix of soft silks and tougher armor that makes me think of a warrior who also uses his previous dancing skills in his fighting! His character seems to be a magic adventurer though? may i suggest giving him more 'tougher' or bulkier apparel to suit his character? but that's just a suggestion- i didn't dress my fandragons in the appropriate outfits either haha[/center][/columns]
@FlareSolaire nice lair! i like the diversity and the way you dress your dragons. because you don't have lore, i'l also be picking out fandragons!

12888783_350.png
Saerana
I looove mulberry shimmer- purple-ish shimmers are honestly so pretty? She really looks like a late sunset on the clouds, the smoke gives that effect as well, like little wispy clouds that sort of trail or cling onto something that's flying? though the sword gives her a tougher edge, like an angel that descends from the sky where night and day touch.

12448844_350.png
Jibril
Jibril is an angel, just like her namesake. I love her pastel colors and those lace pieces that give a slightly different color but still matched with the rest of the pastels. I love how sky iri or sky anything really gives off a fake white belly, which gives the appearance of having two terts. The smoke is suble but it works eeally well by spreading a more saturated version of the color around on the body, honestly, i didn't notice that she has it! It's a nice mix with that accent as well because it makes it look like w=she has pink smoke around her!

31856275_350.png
Tionishia
Ah she's a bit... busy for my tastes but i can't deny how pretty she looks! The contrast between the blue and the reds kinda draw your eyes towards them, while the various green apparel that you give her lets the green be a bit more natural in the color scheme. Forest poison really looks like a forest fire, and she's like a spirit of those fires!

21373363_350.png
Ezreal
i looove the combo of greens/blues and gold, they're all so pretty! this guy has a mix of soft silks and tougher armor that makes me think of a warrior who also uses his previous dancing skills in his fighting! His character seems to be a magic adventurer though? may i suggest giving him more 'tougher' or bulkier apparel to suit his character? but that's just a suggestion- i didn't dress my fandragons in the appropriate outfits either haha

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever