Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] putri's reviews (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Shoyou

That is perfect. >:D
I'd love a lair review as well, my lair spills out onto the 4th page, ends at Aerion (though those 4 dragons are for a pinkerlocke, so technically it ends at page 3???).
@Shoyou

That is perfect. >:D
I'd love a lair review as well, my lair spills out onto the 4th page, ends at Aerion (though those 4 dragons are for a pinkerlocke, so technically it ends at page 3???).
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Hideki you've been added >:3c
@Hideki you've been added >:3c
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
@Kairo [s]now it's time for me to review /your/ lair[/s] WHAT A GOOD LAIR CAN I JUST TALK ABT EVERY SINGLE ONE i love the cooridination of this lair honestly. with some lairs its just a mess of colors (like mine) and it's mostly organized by most liked, but yours is really nicely organized! Its also a bit of a gradient as well, really aesthetic!! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22310573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223106/22310573_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Kalahari [/font][/size] can you blame me for picking this girl first? she has a tasty and warm color combo, like a milk river through melted chocolate! accented with that bright gold, it really gives him a rich and wealthy look! She's definitely more than she looks- her bio says that itself. Though her colors are inviting, her personality is very isolating, it's like honey in the trap? I bet she's very nice to newcomers until they know how she really is from hushed whispers of clanmates or until they see her harshness for themselves. She's definitely not a dragon you want to anger or get in the way with- i'd be quivering in her presence[/center][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23413402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234135/23413402_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Vishnu [/font][/size] moodboard [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/37282e76c60a939da609518d5f113c28/tumblr_ov65vumvyk1tzybrno1_540.png]here[/url]! i got a bit inspired with him hehe im screaming a little bit?? what a perfect swampy g1? maize is such a nice bright and warm color next to swamp poison which is much colder and more murky. forest smoke gives him a smooth texture and an interesting pattern that really pulls the look together. that accent makes him seem more real and more like a statue which is what you were going for i'm sure! I think he really reminds me of a statue representing a deity that people dress and paint? but somewhat left forgotten, so nature takes back what it wants so plants grew on it and the nature spirit that lived in the plant moved into the statue because it could do a lot more than the plant can. [/center][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33092905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330930/33092905_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Kairos[/font][/size] i hate how honey, as a color, is because you think it'd be a yellow-orange like peach or gold but no its a green-yellow. but i think? that with the rest of his apparel he works the honey really well? and i love vipera so you know, he's got that going for him! his lore is so long oh my god its part of the reason why this thing is so long. can i like.. give this guy a hug ;o;[/center][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21157846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211579/21157846_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][size=5][font=georgia]Antiope[/font][/size] can i just take a moment to say: this was my g1 originally lmao?? like i gened her a bit after cherub came out because i liked how sand cherub/red-range shimmer/black okapi looked so much? so i looked for a g1 for the color combo and found her!! sadly i didn't like her anymore so i sold her and i'm so surprised to see her in your lair!! She's so well dressed! the orange in the solar apparel with the blue accents really complement her eyes and match with the rust hex!!my lore for her was that she was a potion or blood witch if you'd like to use that![/center][/columns]
@Kairo now it's time for me to review /your/ lair WHAT A GOOD LAIR CAN I JUST TALK ABT EVERY SINGLE ONE i love the cooridination of this lair honestly. with some lairs its just a mess of colors (like mine) and it's mostly organized by most liked, but yours is really nicely organized! Its also a bit of a gradient as well, really aesthetic!!

22310573_350.png
Kalahari
can you blame me for picking this girl first? she has a tasty and warm color combo, like a milk river through melted chocolate! accented with that bright gold, it really gives him a rich and wealthy look! She's definitely more than she looks- her bio says that itself. Though her colors are inviting, her personality is very isolating, it's like honey in the trap? I bet she's very nice to newcomers until they know how she really is from hushed whispers of clanmates or until they see her harshness for themselves. She's definitely not a dragon you want to anger or get in the way with- i'd be quivering in her presence

23413402_350.png
Vishnu
moodboard here! i got a bit inspired with him hehe im screaming a little bit?? what a perfect swampy g1? maize is such a nice bright and warm color next to swamp poison which is much colder and more murky. forest smoke gives him a smooth texture and an interesting pattern that really pulls the look together. that accent makes him seem more real and more like a statue which is what you were going for i'm sure! I think he really reminds me of a statue representing a deity that people dress and paint? but somewhat left forgotten, so nature takes back what it wants so plants grew on it and the nature spirit that lived in the plant moved into the statue because it could do a lot more than the plant can.

33092905_350.png
Kairos
i hate how honey, as a color, is because you think it'd be a yellow-orange like peach or gold but no its a green-yellow. but i think? that with the rest of his apparel he works the honey really well?
and i love vipera so you know, he's got that going for him! his lore is so long oh my god its part of the reason why this thing is so long. can i like.. give this guy a hug ;o;

21157846_350.png
Antiope
can i just take a moment to say: this was my g1 originally lmao?? like i gened her a bit after cherub came out because i liked how sand cherub/red-range shimmer/black okapi looked so much? so i looked for a g1 for the color combo and found her!! sadly i didn't like her anymore so i sold her and i'm so surprised to see her in your lair!! She's so well dressed! the orange in the solar apparel with the blue accents really complement her eyes and match with the rust hex!!my lore for her was that she was a potion or blood witch if you'd like to use that!

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou Hi, I'd like a lair review please! Everything up to Raijin on page 3 of my lair is fair game! The rest are either future fodder or dragons that have unfinished looks!
@Shoyou Hi, I'd like a lair review please! Everything up to Raijin on page 3 of my lair is fair game! The rest are either future fodder or dragons that have unfinished looks!
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Shoyou
aaaa thank you so much for the kind compliments and the moodboard! Gosh, it's so nice to see some of my lesser-recognized dragons be acknowledged. I really enjoyed reading this! Payment incoming~
@Shoyou
aaaa thank you so much for the kind compliments and the moodboard! Gosh, it's so nice to see some of my lesser-recognized dragons be acknowledged. I really enjoyed reading this! Payment incoming~
9CxYF0H.png
@Coolangel533 sure thing! i added you :)
@Coolangel533 sure thing! i added you :)

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Coolangel533 of course!! i had a lot of fun going through your lair :D
@Coolangel533 of course!! i had a lot of fun going through your lair :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou I'd love a lair review, if you don't mind? You can ignore pages 7 and 8. 7 is a mess and 8 has no dragons.
@Shoyou I'd love a lair review, if you don't mind? You can ignore pages 7 and 8. 7 is a mess and 8 has no dragons.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive of course! you've been added :3
for now on i'm putting people on the pinglist if they ask for reviews! i'll be opening up slots again once i finish all reviews so far!
@Cognitive of course! you've been added :3
for now on i'm putting people on the pinglist if they ask for reviews! i'll be opening up slots again once i finish all reviews so far!

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou

Ahh thank you for the review! And eyyy, it's nice to see a fellow SE asian and bio major o/

The error in Rembrandt's bio is because the newbie me once thought he was a nature dragon. It was only a year later I realized he was a Wind dragon lmao

I actually lost count in how much gems I've spent on Meph xD He's too spoiled with art

JunJie's necklace is just there cause I have a tendency to want to fill up apparel slots x)

As for Sicarus, he doesn't have a concrete lore yet haha. I just put that little line there for inspiration. But I'm guessing his client doesn't really need to kill with their own hands. A fresh corpse is enough as payment.

Sending payment in a moment~
@Shoyou

Ahh thank you for the review! And eyyy, it's nice to see a fellow SE asian and bio major o/

The error in Rembrandt's bio is because the newbie me once thought he was a nature dragon. It was only a year later I realized he was a Wind dragon lmao

I actually lost count in how much gems I've spent on Meph xD He's too spoiled with art

JunJie's necklace is just there cause I have a tendency to want to fill up apparel slots x)

As for Sicarus, he doesn't have a concrete lore yet haha. I just put that little line there for inspiration. But I'm guessing his client doesn't really need to kill with their own hands. A fresh corpse is enough as payment.

Sending payment in a moment~
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19