Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association v2.0
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@PrincessTaozi @lavendersoap theres a link in my signature you may use!
@PrincessTaozi @lavendersoap theres a link in my signature you may use!
eWROVV6.png
[font=copperplate] Who want’s to see my biggest money eater? Haha, all of you do, here’s Thanatos, he cost me 700g just to buy him, ungened. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57410074] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574101/57410074_350.png[/img] [/url]

Who want’s to see my biggest money eater?
Haha, all of you do, here’s Thanatos, he cost me 700g just to buy him, ungened.

57410074_350.png
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
@Nukleer

I was wondering if the color search of the spreadsheet works as it should.
I have an Oilslick/Carmine/Grey dragon & was looking the combo up on the search tab. When entering Oilslick & Carmine two results came up, one of them had the field for the Tert blank.
However, I was already entering Grey in the last field & suddenly it showed no results.

Shouldn't leaving a field blank result in showing up on the search, regardless of what is entered into the field?

I also have two other questions - first, when I set up an auction & the dragons also have set autobuy prices, should I ping flatsales as well or rather not?
And second, if eyes match in some scries, but don't in others, is that still considered as matching eyes or nah?
@Nukleer

I was wondering if the color search of the spreadsheet works as it should.
I have an Oilslick/Carmine/Grey dragon & was looking the combo up on the search tab. When entering Oilslick & Carmine two results came up, one of them had the field for the Tert blank.
However, I was already entering Grey in the last field & suddenly it showed no results.

Shouldn't leaving a field blank result in showing up on the search, regardless of what is entered into the field?

I also have two other questions - first, when I set up an auction & the dragons also have set autobuy prices, should I ping flatsales as well or rather not?
And second, if eyes match in some scries, but don't in others, is that still considered as matching eyes or nah?
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@MandragoraAutumn

Howdy, sorry for the delay!

I know it seems wonky but it's how the coding with the search page has always functioned and is intended to do so. Personally, I see that part of the sheet as more of an aid for people searching for very specific things or very general things, and it's always better to use only one or two of the colors of a dragon vs all three.

As for your other questions, you do not ping the flatsales to an auction, period. An AB doesn't matter, if they arent on the auction list they aren't on it for a reason.

As for the second, if you provide such scries and list out your reasoning, I could see it acceptable. But if other folks chime in to say it's not, please direct them my way for some discussion on it!
@MandragoraAutumn

Howdy, sorry for the delay!

I know it seems wonky but it's how the coding with the search page has always functioned and is intended to do so. Personally, I see that part of the sheet as more of an aid for people searching for very specific things or very general things, and it's always better to use only one or two of the colors of a dragon vs all three.

As for your other questions, you do not ping the flatsales to an auction, period. An AB doesn't matter, if they arent on the auction list they aren't on it for a reason.

As for the second, if you provide such scries and list out your reasoning, I could see it acceptable. But if other folks chime in to say it's not, please direct them my way for some discussion on it!
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer

No problem!
Almost forgot answering...

Thanks for the info on the sheet - for the pings, I wanted to get the auctions up quickly so I just left the matching eyes list out, though I'm certain a few of them do have matchy eyes. But there were already enough lists to ping anyway and I got lazy :')
Thanks for offering help though!
@Nukleer

No problem!
Almost forgot answering...

Thanks for the info on the sheet - for the pings, I wanted to get the auctions up quickly so I just left the matching eyes list out, though I'm certain a few of them do have matchy eyes. But there were already enough lists to ping anyway and I got lazy :')
Thanks for offering help though!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Hello @Nukleer! I had a question regarding the "Gen 1 Everything" list: Do I copy from the green, or the pink??? [img]https://i.imgur.com/0RyMtZD.png[/img]
Hello @Nukleer! I had a question regarding the "Gen 1 Everything" list: Do I copy from the green, or the pink???
0RyMtZD.png
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 sorry for the random ping but copy from the green field!
@kyrin18 sorry for the random ping but copy from the green field!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Elegia Oh, any answer is A-OK with me, so long as it's a right one! Thank you very much :D

I've.. tried using the ping list before. It's probably been 2+ years, but I never wanted to use it again afterwards. I'm trying to master using it so I won't mis-ping anyone anymore.
@Elegia Oh, any answer is A-OK with me, so long as it's a right one! Thank you very much :D

I've.. tried using the ping list before. It's probably been 2+ years, but I never wanted to use it again afterwards. I'm trying to master using it so I won't mis-ping anyone anymore.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Hello fellas is this a good thread to ask opinions on my possible upcoming gen2 imp breeding project? I’m love opinions from the market before I start investing.
Hello fellas is this a good thread to ask opinions on my possible upcoming gen2 imp breeding project? I’m love opinions from the market before I start investing.
@Nukleer Heya! I recently changed my UN (from AlpineHell) and my old UN is on one list that is Protected/non-editable, the "Other Specifics" list under the Doubles tab - could you help me change it? [emoji=coatl scared size=1] Thank you in advance!!
@Nukleer Heya! I recently changed my UN (from AlpineHell) and my old UN is on one list that is Protected/non-editable, the "Other Specifics" list under the Doubles tab - could you help me change it? Thank you in advance!!
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42