Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association v2.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
after much code wrangling, finagling over layout choices, and general housekeeping, here we have it folks, the new home of the Gen 1 Hoarders Association Hub!

we are awaiting the previous thread being locked and Jinkx getting a hold of an actual computer to link to this thread from the old, but otherwise this thread is open for discussion, chatter, whatever you want really so long as it pertains to g1s or things to do with the pinglist!

ps, expect updates and such to sections in the following days, since the g2 imp section is woefully outdated in some cases and I want to ensure players wish to remain on it if they are active, along with other housekeeping things.
after much code wrangling, finagling over layout choices, and general housekeeping, here we have it folks, the new home of the Gen 1 Hoarders Association Hub!

we are awaiting the previous thread being locked and Jinkx getting a hold of an actual computer to link to this thread from the old, but otherwise this thread is open for discussion, chatter, whatever you want really so long as it pertains to g1s or things to do with the pinglist!

ps, expect updates and such to sections in the following days, since the g2 imp section is woefully outdated in some cases and I want to ensure players wish to remain on it if they are active, along with other housekeeping things.
7oGYOVi.png
hello hello! ive pinged you all here to day to ask a question of y'all: do you wish to remain on the g2 imp breeder list on the second post of this thread?

if you, please confirm with me within 48 hours! after that point I will be removing users from the list that do not reply, as I've found lairs that appear to be inactive at first glance, and wish to have a list that people can actually use effectively! if you do not wish to remain on the list but are still active, still feel free to chime in as it will expedite my process.

if you find this ping later than the 48 hour period but wish to be on the list, feel free to ping or pm me to be readded!

if you wish to remain on the list, it is not required, but I would love confirmation on the pairs you have, as well as their names! if you'd rather not share, that is perfectly understandable.

@Airyu (Seisa x Iratu, Teleia x Ferasi)
@amberwing (Morrow x Bitter)
@Ares (Thiara x Shaundakul, Orin x Selune) - Inactive?
@Xaishi (Aerevos x ?)
@Bluedragon (Cleric x ?)
@Bujnik (Osric x Poppy)
@Clover (Nestor x Ami)
@DarknessFalls (Dreamer x ?) - Inactive?
@Elriic (Kaitiaki x Ataahua) - Inactive
@Kael (Soren x Aeren)
@LittleWatty (Aodh x Muirin)
@noiselessness (Rosalind x Thrasher, Sunkist x Icewave) - Inactive?
@Process (Three wondrous pure imp pairs) - Inactive
@Rhea (Sen x Yarrow)
@RinnyRoo (Dreamer x Snapdragon, Green Tea x Sakura)
@Riverspell (Fossiphay x Velinor)
@Skies Afire by Veyzkerif (Veyska x Iniskim)
@Snikyttik (StellaLuna x Hickory)
@Tokagero (TwilightShadow x SkyRipper)
@Gryphoness (Kyriel x Elysian)

hello hello! ive pinged you all here to day to ask a question of y'all: do you wish to remain on the g2 imp breeder list on the second post of this thread?

if you, please confirm with me within 48 hours! after that point I will be removing users from the list that do not reply, as I've found lairs that appear to be inactive at first glance, and wish to have a list that people can actually use effectively! if you do not wish to remain on the list but are still active, still feel free to chime in as it will expedite my process.

if you find this ping later than the 48 hour period but wish to be on the list, feel free to ping or pm me to be readded!

if you wish to remain on the list, it is not required, but I would love confirmation on the pairs you have, as well as their names! if you'd rather not share, that is perfectly understandable.

@Airyu (Seisa x Iratu, Teleia x Ferasi)
@amberwing (Morrow x Bitter)
@Ares (Thiara x Shaundakul, Orin x Selune) - Inactive?
@Xaishi (Aerevos x ?)
@Bluedragon (Cleric x ?)
@Bujnik (Osric x Poppy)
@Clover (Nestor x Ami)
@DarknessFalls (Dreamer x ?) - Inactive?
@Elriic (Kaitiaki x Ataahua) - Inactive
@Kael (Soren x Aeren)
@LittleWatty (Aodh x Muirin)
@noiselessness (Rosalind x Thrasher, Sunkist x Icewave) - Inactive?
@Process (Three wondrous pure imp pairs) - Inactive
@Rhea (Sen x Yarrow)
@RinnyRoo (Dreamer x Snapdragon, Green Tea x Sakura)
@Riverspell (Fossiphay x Velinor)
@Skies Afire by Veyzkerif (Veyska x Iniskim)
@Snikyttik (StellaLuna x Hickory)
@Tokagero (TwilightShadow x SkyRipper)
@Gryphoness (Kyriel x Elysian)

7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer

Yes, I would love to remain on the list. I'm currently have a goal only to have blue gen twos! If that helps :D

I'm still on the hunt for another gen one!
@Nukleer

Yes, I would love to remain on the list. I'm currently have a goal only to have blue gen twos! If that helps :D

I'm still on the hunt for another gen one!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

ahaha, gotcha! i'll make a note to keep you~

(godspeed on that goal, i feel you'll need all the luck u can get)
@Bluedragon

ahaha, gotcha! i'll make a note to keep you~

(godspeed on that goal, i feel you'll need all the luck u can get)
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer Yes please keep me on the list. My dragons have updated names. The pair is now Treaios and Hanahli :)
@Nukleer Yes please keep me on the list. My dragons have updated names. The pair is now Treaios and Hanahli :)
64514_s.gif
@Kael
Awesome, noted and names fixed! Thanks much~
@Kael
Awesome, noted and names fixed! Thanks much~
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer I'll stay on the list if you don't mind. :3 I only have Sakura and Green Tea now. I have given up on ping lists of my own for them to sell the hatchlings, and just put them up in the auction house. That's pretty much all I do these days. :/
@Nukleer I'll stay on the list if you don't mind. :3 I only have Sakura and Green Tea now. I have given up on ping lists of my own for them to sell the hatchlings, and just put them up in the auction house. That's pretty much all I do these days. :/
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
@Nukleer You can keep me on the list if you like. I typically ping players from my own personal list whenever a nest hatches, but this forum might help others find out about Nestor and Ami.
@Nukleer You can keep me on the list if you like. I typically ping players from my own personal list whenever a nest hatches, but this forum might help others find out about Nestor and Ami.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
Sure I can stay.
Sure I can stay.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Nukleer

Please keep me on the list. However, Kyriel's old mate, Elysian, has been replaced by Mosaic. Thanks!
@Nukleer

Please keep me on the list. However, Kyriel's old mate, Elysian, has been replaced by Mosaic. Thanks!
hJWOfQK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42