Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 383 384
@fistfulofdragons Oooh congrats! That's pretty special! And very odd... XD That might explain a lot.
@fistfulofdragons Oooh congrats! That's pretty special! And very odd... XD That might explain a lot.
5udVgGU.gif

eoc_button.gif ~ tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
@Lyathali *growls* Bite me. XD I was so excited about finding a twin pair that I didn't think of assaying any of them.
@Lyathali *growls* Bite me. XD I was so excited about finding a twin pair that I didn't think of assaying any of them.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Windchaser12

Tch. You should know better, Windy. Especially where silvers are involved :P
@Windchaser12

Tch. You should know better, Windy. Especially where silvers are involved :P
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@fistfulofdragons... I need Eabha registered, please!!! I do like this wee girl quite a lot. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49921774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499218/49921774_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fistfulofdragons... I need Eabha registered, please!!! I do like this wee girl quite a lot. <3

49921774_350.png
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@fistfulofdragons I bought another beautiful lady I'd like to register ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49416664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494167/49416664_350.png[/img] [/url] ALSO I have decided that I'm going to collect JBFs that have [b]amethyst secondary[/b] from each variety! But... I don't really know where to get the word out to the breeders besides just posting in the sales thread ^^;
@fistfulofdragons
I bought another beautiful lady I'd like to register ^^

49416664_350.png

ALSO I have decided that I'm going to collect JBFs that have amethyst secondary from each variety! But... I don't really know where to get the word out to the breeders besides just posting in the sales thread ^^;
61piwct.gif
@KatofCheshire

Sales thread has a pinglist, that includes being able to specify color. That's prolly your best bet
@KatofCheshire

Sales thread has a pinglist, that includes being able to specify color. That's prolly your best bet
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
What if... What if their tert could be Filigree...
Also, if both parents are already registered as they same metal variant of JBF, couldn't the kids be auto registered?
@fistfulofdragons
What if... What if their tert could be Filigree...
Also, if both parents are already registered as they same metal variant of JBF, couldn't the kids be auto registered?
@fistfulofdragons
Ghost-MLogo.png
>Free Resources
>Normal Comms
>S&A Comms
>Wishlist
@Eligos Filigree is beautiful, but for the reasons listed in the FAQ, I ultimately decided against adding it.

I'm not sure what you mean by auto-registered. The registry is just a list of active (as in, not exalted) JBF that I put together and display on the front page of the thread. When people tell me that a JBF has found a home with them, I add it to my spreadsheet and update the list. The children of JBF breeding pairs tend to automatically qualify based on their genes and colors, but I don't add them to the list until they find an owner (reducing the chances they'll be immediately exalted). Otherwise I'd run out of space haha, I already had to split the registry into two posts because I hit the character limit. Does that answer your question?
@Eligos Filigree is beautiful, but for the reasons listed in the FAQ, I ultimately decided against adding it.

I'm not sure what you mean by auto-registered. The registry is just a list of active (as in, not exalted) JBF that I put together and display on the front page of the thread. When people tell me that a JBF has found a home with them, I add it to my spreadsheet and update the list. The children of JBF breeding pairs tend to automatically qualify based on their genes and colors, but I don't add them to the list until they find an owner (reducing the chances they'll be immediately exalted). Otherwise I'd run out of space haha, I already had to split the registry into two posts because I hit the character limit. Does that answer your question?
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@Eligos

1st page has a reason for why Filigree isn't a counted tert. As for the registry, Fistfulofdragons likes to post images, and removes exalted dragons to avoid confusing people about which official dragons are out there
@Eligos

1st page has a reason for why Filigree isn't a counted tert. As for the registry, Fistfulofdragons likes to post images, and removes exalted dragons to avoid confusing people about which official dragons are out there
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@fistfulofdragons
Yep, that answers my question.
@fistfulofdragons
Yep, that answers my question.
Ghost-MLogo.png
>Free Resources
>Normal Comms
>S&A Comms
>Wishlist
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 383 384