Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 24 egg Birthday MassHatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DayofDiana The Brown/Sky/Sapphire baby is super cute! <3 Skink/Stripes/Spines look really nice imo [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=1&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=23&auth=ab631c08e5825b5afa6c3afe8570abe40b06532d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@DayofDiana
The Brown/Sky/Sapphire baby is super cute! <3 Skink/Stripes/Spines look really nice imo
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=1&gender=1&tert=71&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=23&auth=ab631c08e5825b5afa6c3afe8570abe40b06532d&dummyext=prev.png
@DayofDiana

You're welcome. It was a lot of fun - yes, a bit time-consuming but fun! I'm a little sick right now anyway, so it was a nice distraction.

Then keep the Sunset boy, he's gorgeous (but admittedly pretty expensive in the version presented by me). Did you actually find a birthday dragon you liked from your 24 eggs?
@DayofDiana

You're welcome. It was a lot of fun - yes, a bit time-consuming but fun! I'm a little sick right now anyway, so it was a nice distraction.

Then keep the Sunset boy, he's gorgeous (but admittedly pretty expensive in the version presented by me). Did you actually find a birthday dragon you liked from your 24 eggs?
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@DayofDiana first off, happy birthday!!

I love the Saffron/Mauve/Pink boy- would you take 100g for him?
@DayofDiana first off, happy birthday!!

I love the Saffron/Mauve/Pink boy- would you take 100g for him?
dhJpGiJ.gif
@EnvySenpai thank you for the scry!! I can imagine how much fiercer he'd look after some choice apparel. :3

@Birdie99 you're absolutely right!!! It looks like the skink brings out the secondary color quite well!!

@Chou I haven't found one I would like to keep yet, but your scrys helped me narrow it down!!! I am seriously considering making that sunset boy a long term gene project... but then I'm not sure what I would do with him afterwards!! I don't dabble in the gen 1 market at all.

@Catpuccino thank you for your well wishes!! Considering the immense potential of the sunset boy (did you see Chou's scry of him earlier in the thread?) I would like a higher price for him. :3 I am also thinking about putting him up for an auction!
@EnvySenpai thank you for the scry!! I can imagine how much fiercer he'd look after some choice apparel. :3

@Birdie99 you're absolutely right!!! It looks like the skink brings out the secondary color quite well!!

@Chou I haven't found one I would like to keep yet, but your scrys helped me narrow it down!!! I am seriously considering making that sunset boy a long term gene project... but then I'm not sure what I would do with him afterwards!! I don't dabble in the gen 1 market at all.

@Catpuccino thank you for your well wishes!! Considering the immense potential of the sunset boy (did you see Chou's scry of him earlier in the thread?) I would like a higher price for him. :3 I am also thinking about putting him up for an auction!
oSaCDzd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10