Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 24 egg Birthday MassHatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Pedri 50kt it is!! I'll set it up now!
@Pedri 50kt it is!! I'll set it up now!
oSaCDzd.png
-cries because her wallet is empty and there's no space but sees some cute boggie babies-
-cries because her wallet is empty and there's no space but sees some cute boggie babies-
TeIPAUy.gifqv3OlWK.png6rbz2Vd.png H0bF1BC.gif
@DayofDiana Would you consider 100g a fair price for the pretty Cyan guy? I don't have final plans for him yet, but he's lovely, I'm quite in love with the eye contrast. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=24&auth=becc32a1dd1f5f09473db54540081d9459590065&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I could also offer you a trade for one of my many ungened Gen1s if you see something you like. Every dragon without a familiar is available for sale or trade.
@DayofDiana

Would you consider 100g a fair price for the pretty Cyan guy? I don't have final plans for him yet, but he's lovely, I'm quite in love with the eye contrast.

dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=24&auth=becc32a1dd1f5f09473db54540081d9459590065&dummyext=prev.png

I could also offer you a trade for one of my many ungened Gen1s if you see something you like. Every dragon without a familiar is available for sale or trade.
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Chou

100g is a fine price! I'll set up a private auction for you. :3
@Chou

100g is a fine price! I'll set up a private auction for you. :3
oSaCDzd.png
@DayofDiana

Yay! Thank you so much! I might contribute some scries to this thread later too as I really like to sry Gen1s. But not on the cell phone, I need my computer for that. :)
@DayofDiana

Yay! Thank you so much! I might contribute some scries to this thread later too as I really like to sry Gen1s. But not on the cell phone, I need my computer for that. :)
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Chou

Yes, thank you for your purchase! And I'd be delighted to see any scrys you come up with!
@Chou

Yes, thank you for your purchase! And I'd be delighted to see any scrys you come up with!
oSaCDzd.png
@DayofDiana

Hi there! :D What are you looking for on the Bronze/Pistachio/Jungle boy? He's lovely! I can offer 100g for him if that would interest you? :3
@DayofDiana

Hi there! :D What are you looking for on the Bronze/Pistachio/Jungle boy? He's lovely! I can offer 100g for him if that would interest you? :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen

100g is good for me!! I'll set up a private auction for you now!!
@Vulpen

100g is good for me!! I'll set up a private auction for you now!!
oSaCDzd.png
@DayofDiana

Thank you so much! I've got some good plans for him already. :P
@DayofDiana

Thank you so much! I've got some good plans for him already. :P
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
(whoops forgot to ping) @dayofdiana
would you be willing to part with the buttercup/sapp/orange noc for 150g? :)
(whoops forgot to ping) @dayofdiana
would you be willing to part with the buttercup/sapp/orange noc for 150g? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10