Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subs] Dawnbringer: A BSJ Subspecies
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
Interestingly enough, I know said owner of UB dragon. They changed it for lore purposes. I don't think I've particularly found a gene I don't like on imperial females and both PC genders. I may be highly biased XD
Interestingly enough, I know said owner of UB dragon. They changed it for lore purposes. I don't think I've particularly found a gene I don't like on imperial females and both PC genders. I may be highly biased XD
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Just thought to let all of you know I finally decided to Open a Lore hatchery, and right now one of my pairs of DB parents have hatchlings for sale! :D It's called Paladin's Legacy, if any of you are interested. :3
Just thought to let all of you know I finally decided to Open a Lore hatchery, and right now one of my pairs of DB parents have hatchlings for sale! :D It's called Paladin's Legacy, if any of you are interested. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
A little bump, because Light FTW. :3
A little bump, because Light FTW. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Bump! :3
Bump! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
Made a little achievement if anyone wants to use it. :3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/4Undo2S.png[/img]
Made a little achievement if anyone wants to use it. :3
4Undo2S.png
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser I found this thread thanks to a gen1 i bought yeaterday. The thread says light only, but it's frim a lightning egg. Would the derg be accepted or declined if it has the correct genes? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26693443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266935/26693443_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Saraceaser
I found this thread thanks to a gen1 i bought yeaterday.
The thread says light only, but it's frim a lightning egg.

Would the derg be accepted or declined if it has the correct genes?

26693443_350.png
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
@SabrinaB - She is quite the lovely lady! Unfortunately, she would not qualify to be a Dawnbringer as she is not Light. However, she is a very good candidate for being a Dawnbringer mother, as all three of her colors are in range. Check the For Sale spreadsheet to see if there are any compatible mates for her, should you wish to breed her~
@SabrinaB - She is quite the lovely lady! Unfortunately, she would not qualify to be a Dawnbringer as she is not Light. However, she is a very good candidate for being a Dawnbringer mother, as all three of her colors are in range. Check the For Sale spreadsheet to see if there are any compatible mates for her, should you wish to breed her~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@heartcrusher1
Thanks for the reply.
I will keep an eye out for another gen1 to be her mate. I prefer to breed her with another gen1.
@heartcrusher1
Thanks for the reply.
I will keep an eye out for another gen1 to be her mate. I prefer to breed her with another gen1.
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
Solemn (and all other colors) Healer's Apprel added to the Hoard List! :3
Solemn (and all other colors) Healer's Apprel added to the Hoard List! :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
I've decided to torture myself by making a quest to acquire a pair of each of the six possible color combinations that are considered perfect (include Cerulean, Vermilion, and Buttercup). So yeah. Time to blow out a ton of money.
I've decided to torture myself by making a quest to acquire a pair of each of the six possible color combinations that are considered perfect (include Cerulean, Vermilion, and Buttercup). So yeah. Time to blow out a ton of money.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27