Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | New Fire Subspecies Hub! - OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
God damnit did the newer one get deleted aswell DX great looks like I might have to make a new one or go digging
God damnit did the newer one get deleted aswell DX great looks like I might have to make a new one or go digging
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75 don't forget to add my banebies!
@Boltninja75 don't forget to add my banebies!
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Let me try AGAIN: Does anyone have a current link to the Flambebe lore and images that go with it? I just checked the one linked to a Flambebe in this thread but it's been deleted.
Let me try AGAIN: Does anyone have a current link to the Flambebe lore and images that go with it? I just checked the one linked to a Flambebe in this thread but it's been deleted.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@forestwolf

Well we have a problem DX the old copy got deleted, the newer one got deleted and now there’s no documents left...

I’m consulting the fire discord for help in either of them have a copy or to help assist in remaking a new document.

That being said if you do have any questions about flamebebe let me know cause pretty much all fires know the basics about the lore!
@forestwolf

Well we have a problem DX the old copy got deleted, the newer one got deleted and now there’s no documents left...

I’m consulting the fire discord for help in either of them have a copy or to help assist in remaking a new document.

That being said if you do have any questions about flamebebe let me know cause pretty much all fires know the basics about the lore!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75 That would be awesome. I managed to locate the "tattoo" but wanted to include the actual lore on my Flambebe, the clan's Fire ambassador. I had a link to it when I got him. Thanks for your reply. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17177342] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171774/17177342_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Boltninja75

That would be awesome. I managed to locate the "tattoo" but wanted to include the actual lore on my Flambebe, the clan's Fire ambassador. I had a link to it when I got him. Thanks for your reply.

17177342_350.png
@forestwolf

While I look for the full story of flambebes; heres the tert lore for smoke (if your planning to change the tert let me know! I believe the last tert lore that was considered official was opal but I can’t remember)

Smoke:
This Flambebe's inner spark has manifested as a wispy, fire-colored fog that follows them everywhere they go. The fog acts as a natural shield for them, able to form a barrier that is impervious to any temperature changes. The Flambebe is not usually able to control the fog, but when their emotions run high the fog acts as a natural extension of their will. The fog glows brightly when it is defending either the Flambebe or other beings.

And to roughly tell you the story of flambebes, the original flambebes were sky sky coloured and migrated to the Ashfall wastes when they were under threat of attack. They struggled in the new environment so Mather (flamecaller) blessed them by making them fireproof and effected less by the heat. She did this by adding an inner flame into them which melted the sky sky colour and made them into all different blue colourations. The inner flame is seen by their tert. However when a sky sky is born they’re considered snow flambebe (cause of its rarity)
@forestwolf

While I look for the full story of flambebes; heres the tert lore for smoke (if your planning to change the tert let me know! I believe the last tert lore that was considered official was opal but I can’t remember)

Smoke:
This Flambebe's inner spark has manifested as a wispy, fire-colored fog that follows them everywhere they go. The fog acts as a natural shield for them, able to form a barrier that is impervious to any temperature changes. The Flambebe is not usually able to control the fog, but when their emotions run high the fog acts as a natural extension of their will. The fog glows brightly when it is defending either the Flambebe or other beings.

And to roughly tell you the story of flambebes, the original flambebes were sky sky coloured and migrated to the Ashfall wastes when they were under threat of attack. They struggled in the new environment so Mather (flamecaller) blessed them by making them fireproof and effected less by the heat. She did this by adding an inner flame into them which melted the sky sky colour and made them into all different blue colourations. The inner flame is seen by their tert. However when a sky sky is born they’re considered snow flambebe (cause of its rarity)
@Boltninja75
That is so helpful, thanks! I hope you find the whole lore page!
@Boltninja75
That is so helpful, thanks! I hope you find the whole lore page!
@midnight7 if you get a crackle bab fire fire obsidian from your fireborne coupd you please ping me? im have a girl from magmaborne so im trying to find a mate for her. thank you
@midnight7 if you get a crackle bab fire fire obsidian from your fireborne coupd you please ping me? im have a girl from magmaborne so im trying to find a mate for her. thank you
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png
@devonAkabane

I don’t think that players active anymore! But I have hatched some fire fire obsidians if your interested!

Edit: ah damn they’re blood related! Sorry
@devonAkabane

I don’t think that players active anymore! But I have hatched some fire fire obsidians if your interested!

Edit: ah damn they’re blood related! Sorry
@Boltninja75 ill keep trying :3 thank you though

edit: i think youre right. all their dragons are "dead"
@Boltninja75 ill keep trying :3 thank you though

edit: i think youre right. all their dragons are "dead"
KaL7agX.png jbMnTvf.png Z4Vhp7P.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14