Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies] Griffons [HATCHLINGS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@squidkid15 id like to be added to a general pinglist please!
@squidkid15 id like to be added to a general pinglist please!
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@RoseyVaporeon

Added~
@RoseyVaporeon

Added~
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@squidkid would you be so kind as to add me to the 'all of the above' pinglist? i love this
@squidkid would you be so kind as to add me to the 'all of the above' pinglist? i love this
[ piper || on fr time || They/She ]
nkHobD3.png
@Hippogryph | @Selki | @Skylion44 | @RubyMad | @RoseyVaporeon | Observation entry 1 - April 30, 2017 The 'standard' (as we have taken to calling them) griffon pair has successfully hatched their first nest. It is only one hatchling, though it appears to be a healthy female. It is not known if the griffons tend to have small clutches as of yet, though it is possible that the pair is still adjusting to their new surroundings away from their communal group. They do still appear somewhat uncomfortable in the area, though they have said that they are happy to stick around and enjoy the area. They have said they would like the hatchling to grow up elsewhere, however, which I found interesting. They have not told me why, and I did not wish to pry. They seemed uncomfortable with the subject. Perhaps it is related to the single-egg nest? I may ask later, when they're not so upset. I will continue to track their progress, I don't want them to uncomfortable. I'll tell them they can head back home if they want to. I hope they don't, but I don't wish to force them. More updates on the way. - [signature illegible] [columns] [img]https://s19.postimg.org/9mw6cocdf/normal_female_2nd_gen_1_clutch.png[/img] [nextcol] [right] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32676988][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/326770/32676988.png[/img][/url] Latte | Falcon Soil | Peregrine Buttercup | Scales Art in bio, buyer gets large version [s]45kt or 45g[/s] TAKEN [/right]
@Hippogryph | @Selki | @Skylion44 | @RubyMad | @RoseyVaporeon |

Observation entry 1 - April 30, 2017
The 'standard' (as we have taken to calling them) griffon pair has successfully hatched their first nest. It is only one hatchling, though it appears to be a healthy female. It is not known if the griffons tend to have small clutches as of yet, though it is possible that the pair is still adjusting to their new surroundings away from their communal group. They do still appear somewhat uncomfortable in the area, though they have said that they are happy to stick around and enjoy the area.
They have said they would like the hatchling to grow up elsewhere, however, which I found interesting. They have not told me why, and I did not wish to pry. They seemed uncomfortable with the subject. Perhaps it is related to the single-egg nest? I may ask later, when they're not so upset.
I will continue to track their progress, I don't want them to uncomfortable. I'll tell them they can head back home if they want to. I hope they don't, but I don't wish to force them.
More updates on the way.
- [signature illegible]
normal_female_2nd_gen_1_clutch.png
32676988.png
Latte | Falcon
Soil | Peregrine
Buttercup | Scales
Art in bio, buyer gets large version
45kt or 45g TAKEN
@Squidkid15
Is she for sale? If so could you hold her for a few days? I can pay right away but I don't have lair space
@Squidkid15
Is she for sale? If so could you hold her for a few days? I can pay right away but I don't have lair space
WANT WANT WANT WANT
WANT WANT WANT WANT
[ piper || on fr time || They/She ]
nkHobD3.png
@Skylion44

Sure! I can hold her. :) Just let me know when you want her :)
@Skylion44

Sure! I can hold her. :) Just let me know when you want her :)
@squidkid15
Thanks
@squidkid15
Thanks
@squidkid15
Please add me to the all of the above pinglist!
@squidkid15
Please add me to the all of the above pinglist!
quill.png
@queenmedusozoa

Sure thing!
@queenmedusozoa

Sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15