Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | *Squints* ... hm
I cannot for the life of me tell if this looks good or not. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26439083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264391/26439083_350.png[/img] [/url]
I cannot for the life of me tell if this looks good or not.

26439083_350.png
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
looks good in the "i compulsivly collect knick knacks and cannot rightfully choose what to take with me so I just take it all" sort of way
looks good in the "i compulsivly collect knick knacks and cannot rightfully choose what to take with me so I just take it all" sort of way
courier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@Brixart

I think she looks rather dashing. Kind of like a traveling merchant or adventurer. She has a slightly whimsical and eclectic feel. At least that's what I think.
@Brixart

I think she looks rather dashing. Kind of like a traveling merchant or adventurer. She has a slightly whimsical and eclectic feel. At least that's what I think.
I'm a fan! I especially love how the leg pieces that come with the scarf layer over the boots.
I'm a fan! I especially love how the leg pieces that come with the scarf layer over the boots.
@Brixart I'm not being ironic or sarcastic here -- she looks amazing! I'm totally getting "lost explorer" vibes from her: Like she's an explorer who crashed her plane into the jungle and had to live off the wilderness while continuing her explorations, but it doesn't faze her one bit because she's just. so. cool. 8D

Also I am imagining her speaking with a posh British accent. XD
@Brixart I'm not being ironic or sarcastic here -- she looks amazing! I'm totally getting "lost explorer" vibes from her: Like she's an explorer who crashed her plane into the jungle and had to live off the wilderness while continuing her explorations, but it doesn't faze her one bit because she's just. so. cool. 8D

Also I am imagining her speaking with a posh British accent. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!