Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Marorek; A Skeleton Subspecies
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
@bleufalha, i've just nested my pair of marorek! there are 3 ice eggs.
@bleufalha, i've just nested my pair of marorek! there are 3 ice eggs.
fuO1PHm.png
While I don't mind people continuing to use the lore from this subspecies for their dragons, I'd prefer this thread not be used, ESPECIALLY if it's going to be more or less necro'd after months of not seeing any use.

I don't really intend to make new lore for the subspecies; I'm pretty burned out from working on it, and the color combo (XXY with dark colors and a light tertiary) is extremely saturated market-wise, and easy to come across, lore or not. Because of this I kinda lost my passion, and h a lot of people who were on the pinglist either lost interest, or would be confused as to why they're suddenly getting pings here. The pinglist is also outdated, so if you're using it as reference, please don't.

If you wanna breed more Maroreks, that's fine. I don't really care, just know that I'm not really working on it anymore.
While I don't mind people continuing to use the lore from this subspecies for their dragons, I'd prefer this thread not be used, ESPECIALLY if it's going to be more or less necro'd after months of not seeing any use.

I don't really intend to make new lore for the subspecies; I'm pretty burned out from working on it, and the color combo (XXY with dark colors and a light tertiary) is extremely saturated market-wise, and easy to come across, lore or not. Because of this I kinda lost my passion, and h a lot of people who were on the pinglist either lost interest, or would be confused as to why they're suddenly getting pings here. The pinglist is also outdated, so if you're using it as reference, please don't.

If you wanna breed more Maroreks, that's fine. I don't really care, just know that I'm not really working on it anymore.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
(Oh, oki sori)

@NuclearFudge oki! PM me when they're done so we don't blow up the forum TvT'
(Oh, oki sori)

@NuclearFudge oki! PM me when they're done so we don't blow up the forum TvT'
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha