Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Every Dragon I've Ever Exalted
1 2
@Alliud

Interesting, my lore is a lot crueler, but less creative. In my lore, the parents exalt babies that are inadequate, sort of like Ancient Sparta. The rule is that they have to keep one, unless it is a singleton nest. :)

The idea of coming up with eulogies for the adults I've exalted is an interesting idea. I should consider it.
@Alliud

Interesting, my lore is a lot crueler, but less creative. In my lore, the parents exalt babies that are inadequate, sort of like Ancient Sparta. The rule is that they have to keep one, unless it is a singleton nest. :)

The idea of coming up with eulogies for the adults I've exalted is an interesting idea. I should consider it.
If you have any Sylvan apparel, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
@Webbess10

I love that philosophy. Survival of the fittest!
My babies just get sick and die, or someone else kills them. The clan's catching on somewhat; they kill the sick babies actively now. It's like writing a story of the illness, but one dragon's death at a time. At the same time, there's a war going on, and dragons die from that as well. The eulogies I save for the dragons that have made a difference; Pyua was a healer, for example, and Aamon took the clan as his charge.
@Webbess10

I love that philosophy. Survival of the fittest!
My babies just get sick and die, or someone else kills them. The clan's catching on somewhat; they kill the sick babies actively now. It's like writing a story of the illness, but one dragon's death at a time. At the same time, there's a war going on, and dragons die from that as well. The eulogies I save for the dragons that have made a difference; Pyua was a healer, for example, and Aamon took the clan as his charge.
Alliud.png 2692AT93z7j1Iz1H9pK-sm.png
@Alliud
Quote:
Killed by Biohazard. Body not recovered.
Eyy, my little boy is causin' havoc. :D

I also might have used thing idea in my clan info section. >.>
@Alliud
Quote:

I also might have used thing idea in my clan info section. >.>
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
[quote name="CosmicFalcon" date=2017-01-09 12:26:23] Killed by Biohazard. Body not recovered. Eyy, my little boy is causin' havoc. :D [/quote] There are a few other suspicious deaths if you look. XD I think he would get along well with Switchblade.
CosmicFalcon wrote on 2017-01-09:

There are a few other suspicious deaths if you look. XD
I think he would get along well with Switchblade.
Massive history moment in the making at the bottom of the non-eulogized deaths.
Massive history moment in the making at the bottom of the non-eulogized deaths.
1 2