Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Mass Hatch 117+ Eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
WHO IS WITH US??

LET ME OR CEL KNOW IF YOU WANNA BE PINGED TOMORROW (18:00-20:00 around that time) FOR OUR MASSIVE mASS HATCH
WHO IS WITH US??

LET ME OR CEL KNOW IF YOU WANNA BE PINGED TOMORROW (18:00-20:00 around that time) FOR OUR MASSIVE mASS HATCH
JZfZaEI.png
Inu's Egg Count & Hatches
75 Eggs in total
74 Nocturne
1 lone plague egg :')
Inu's Egg Count & Hatches
75 Eggs in total
74 Nocturne
1 lone plague egg :')
JZfZaEI.png
Cel's Egg Count & Hatches
54 Eggs in total
52 Nocturne
2 Other
Cel's Egg Count & Hatches
54 Eggs in total
52 Nocturne
2 Other
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
Pings! will go here

@/TheUltimateOwl @/ZombieCoffeeCup @/Cayzhuli @/Caelyn @/SoulOfChaos @/ghosthymn @/MissyBeatrix @/Gardenie @/Wolffe @/Haoang20082 @/Cassichu @/Sucrose @/TheCheshireSpy @/Animequeen @/TheShadeTaken @/Ametrine @/Woliiee @/YokaiRyuu @/NanaTheGuardian @/Tune @/Rib @/Piney @/Kaidan @/topiratti @/RingsofSaturn @/ForgottenCosmos @/bearly @/KingSpinosaurus @/Fimbrethil @/Aruakhal @/Bloodborne @/StruckLucky @/Espeon5712 @/Nikki @/ClarkeGriffin @MeraHunt @/SpesChimera @/MireNettleBogs

Special pings:
@/Elris @/Solztize @/Automedon
Pings! will go here

@/TheUltimateOwl @/ZombieCoffeeCup @/Cayzhuli @/Caelyn @/SoulOfChaos @/ghosthymn @/MissyBeatrix @/Gardenie @/Wolffe @/Haoang20082 @/Cassichu @/Sucrose @/TheCheshireSpy @/Animequeen @/TheShadeTaken @/Ametrine @/Woliiee @/YokaiRyuu @/NanaTheGuardian @/Tune @/Rib @/Piney @/Kaidan @/topiratti @/RingsofSaturn @/ForgottenCosmos @/bearly @/KingSpinosaurus @/Fimbrethil @/Aruakhal @/Bloodborne @/StruckLucky @/Espeon5712 @/Nikki @/ClarkeGriffin @MeraHunt @/SpesChimera @/MireNettleBogs

Special pings:
@/Elris @/Solztize @/Automedon
JZfZaEI.png
gogogo
gogogo
JZfZaEI.png
@YetDarker

I...can post? o_O Ok. Can you ping me? My quest for the ultimate Terracotta / Robin / Orange-range tert continues.

I can also delete this message if you need me to.
@YetDarker

I...can post? o_O Ok. Can you ping me? My quest for the ultimate Terracotta / Robin / Orange-range tert continues.

I can also delete this message if you need me to.
j3zsWMV.png
@YetDarker I want that one lone plague egg you have to somehow end up harnessing all the luck and power in the universe and hatch into a Triple Sapphire.
@YetDarker I want that one lone plague egg you have to somehow end up harnessing all the luck and power in the universe and hatch into a Triple Sapphire.
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Caelyn
You can post o/
AHaH oh man, maybe you'll get lucky with us o/ Absolutely, I will slap you up on the ping list.

Nah, yer fine.~ I had this closed yesterday for setting up. 'v'
@Caelyn
You can post o/
AHaH oh man, maybe you'll get lucky with us o/ Absolutely, I will slap you up on the ping list.

Nah, yer fine.~ I had this closed yesterday for setting up. 'v'
JZfZaEI.png
@Celesol
;v; I hope and pray to God and the RNG god
@Celesol
;v; I hope and pray to God and the RNG god
JZfZaEI.png
Ok not gonna ping you again now (it's such an ingrained habit)

And yeah, believe me, I love all the mass hatches here for you guys just...because. But I'm looking. Always looking. O7

Also, yes, praying to RNGeezus for y'all too.

please no thistle
Ok not gonna ping you again now (it's such an ingrained habit)

And yeah, believe me, I love all the mass hatches here for you guys just...because. But I'm looking. Always looking. O7

Also, yes, praying to RNGeezus for y'all too.

please no thistle
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7