Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Watermelon Coatls![IC]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Pieeee
May I be added to the pinglist please?! I need a fruit beebee!!!
@Pieeee
May I be added to the pinglist please?! I need a fruit beebee!!!
arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
@pieeee We were gonna go for watermelon secondary and watermelon-blush tertiary, but we hatched a great double watermelon boy and didn't want to risk waiting around for the blush to come through. As @treesponge said, blush still counts in the subspecies, it just doesn't happen to be in our range.

Prays for your one egg... hopefully your one-egg will be within the watermoatl range so we can trade kids and then @karkamericat and @treesponge can also have breeding pairs!

In other news, Treesponge and I cooked up the subspecies doc. It's here!
@pieeee We were gonna go for watermelon secondary and watermelon-blush tertiary, but we hatched a great double watermelon boy and didn't want to risk waiting around for the blush to come through. As @treesponge said, blush still counts in the subspecies, it just doesn't happen to be in our range.

Prays for your one egg... hopefully your one-egg will be within the watermoatl range so we can trade kids and then @karkamericat and @treesponge can also have breeding pairs!

In other news, Treesponge and I cooked up the subspecies doc. It's here!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Treesponge
Well.....let's see anything would go up...let's stick with what we have now.
Probably doing both double blush and double watermelon, I like the watermelon color too.
@Hexephra
I saw you complete your NaNoWriMo! Congrats!
I'd say i want daddy's sec and mommy's tert, that would be perfect.
If they produce the secondary of the mother and tertiary of the father?
I‘m going to exalt them to the deitie(very likely not, but let's say I will for now.)

You guys.....idk, I don't know what to think or say......it was a dream that very likely never come true few months ago.
Now we are heading to a subspecies with full lore and breeding pairs.

@Footiebenjammin
@Karkamericat
I'll spare treesponge and Hexephra since they are already pinged but thanks guys.
I mean it.
Thanks.
@Treesponge
Well.....let's see anything would go up...let's stick with what we have now.
Probably doing both double blush and double watermelon, I like the watermelon color too.
@Hexephra
I saw you complete your NaNoWriMo! Congrats!
I'd say i want daddy's sec and mommy's tert, that would be perfect.
If they produce the secondary of the mother and tertiary of the father?
I‘m going to exalt them to the deitie(very likely not, but let's say I will for now.)

You guys.....idk, I don't know what to think or say......it was a dream that very likely never come true few months ago.
Now we are heading to a subspecies with full lore and breeding pairs.

@Footiebenjammin
@Karkamericat
I'll spare treesponge and Hexephra since they are already pinged but thanks guys.
I mean it.
Thanks.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28022985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280230/28022985_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28611264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286113/28611264_350.png[/img] [/url] They're done!! (Barring outfit changes because I basically just threw clothes on them)

28022985_350.png

28611264_350.png

They're done!! (Barring outfit changes because I basically just threw clothes on them)
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
oh man I'd love to be added to the pinglist for these!
oh man I'd love to be added to the pinglist for these!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
We did iiiiiiiiit
We did iiiiiiiiit
You're all gems
I'd love a ping when they have hatchlings! :o
I'd love a ping when they have hatchlings! :o
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
...I found a Tundra with the right colors.

...Anyone have the insane amount of cash needed to convert him? (he's up for 25g right now, and I be broked...)

If you want to look for him in the auction house, he's Peacock primary, Cottoncandy Sec, Watermelon Tert

...I found a Tundra with the right colors.

...Anyone have the insane amount of cash needed to convert him? (he's up for 25g right now, and I be broked...)

If you want to look for him in the auction house, he's Peacock primary, Cottoncandy Sec, Watermelon Tert

5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai For Coatl, Butterfly, Glimmer, and Falcon, you're looking at 4400g and 170kt. Yes, Tree and I spent that much TWICE on our 'moatls.
@Dembai For Coatl, Butterfly, Glimmer, and Falcon, you're looking at 4400g and 170kt. Yes, Tree and I spent that much TWICE on our 'moatls.
@Hexephra May I be added to the ping list?
@Hexephra May I be added to the ping list?
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29