Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Unofficial Closing Search Party
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51
@Starfala

Alrighty, establishing information (mostly for my reference)!
Female Fae, green-range primary (predicted seafoam or emerald)
Male Guardian, dark colored primary, orange range secondary
(By looking at clan activity), probably have around 6 kids, 5 fae's 1 guardian.
Nature eyes exalted to windslinger
Ideal ID range would be 14020420 - 14051533

Okay, i'll be hunting them down!
@Starfala

Alrighty, establishing information (mostly for my reference)!
Female Fae, green-range primary (predicted seafoam or emerald)
Male Guardian, dark colored primary, orange range secondary
(By looking at clan activity), probably have around 6 kids, 5 fae's 1 guardian.
Nature eyes exalted to windslinger
Ideal ID range would be 14020420 - 14051533

Okay, i'll be hunting them down!
I joined April 8th, 2015... I've got NO idea what numbers to look for. Anyone else join at the same time??
All I remember is both of my progens were guardians, and I'm in wind.
I joined April 8th, 2015... I've got NO idea what numbers to look for. Anyone else join at the same time??
All I remember is both of my progens were guardians, and I'm in wind.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@sinha27

#12145966 is the closest progen in your range, so you're probably looking at 120xxxx - 290xxxx for IDs.
@sinha27

#12145966 is the closest progen in your range, so you're probably looking at 120xxxx - 290xxxx for IDs.
@Relixen
Thank you so so much for the info! I probably won't spend much time trying to find her since it's been so long. But I appreciate your help!
@Relixen
Thank you so so much for the info! I probably won't spend much time trying to find her since it's been so long. But I appreciate your help!
@sinha27

Actually your range of IDs should be between #12120825 and #12114993. Sooo that's a range of 5,832 IDs.

The clan in front of you has a progen with ID #12120825 and the clan after you has a progen with an ID of #12114993.

@sinha27

Actually your range of IDs should be between #12120825 and #12114993. Sooo that's a range of 5,832 IDs.

The clan in front of you has a progen with ID #12120825 and the clan after you has a progen with an ID of #12114993.

New Inventory on the AH!
@Starfala

I think we have a match! (Male, Female). Emerald primary female fae, Grey/black range primary orange secondary male guardian, both nature eyes exalted to mr. wind man, with a few kids!

@smaugthealmighty
We've learned that the dragons don't necessarily have to fall in between the two accounts before and after the IDs, but that sure is more helpful than the 18,000 range I gave ('ω') Ill start looking through that range right now!
@Starfala

I think we have a match! (Male, Female). Emerald primary female fae, Grey/black range primary orange secondary male guardian, both nature eyes exalted to mr. wind man, with a few kids!

@smaugthealmighty
We've learned that the dragons don't necessarily have to fall in between the two accounts before and after the IDs, but that sure is more helpful than the 18,000 range I gave ('ω') Ill start looking through that range right now!
@smaugthealmighty
oh goodness... is the only way to check to go systematically one after the other? Thank you so much!
@smaugthealmighty
oh goodness... is the only way to check to go systematically one after the other? Thank you so much!
apologies for not updating the first post. i'm going to try and take care of that right now.

a huge shout out to all searchers who have been hard at work all day. \ (^w^) / you all are amazing!

edit
@TeaMug you've been added to the list of searches!

@Starfala you have been added to the list of people who require assistance searching!

@sinha27
would you like to be added to the list of people who are asking for assistance searching?
apologies for not updating the first post. i'm going to try and take care of that right now.

a huge shout out to all searchers who have been hard at work all day. \ (^w^) / you all are amazing!

edit
@TeaMug you've been added to the list of searches!

@Starfala you have been added to the list of people who require assistance searching!

@sinha27
would you like to be added to the list of people who are asking for assistance searching?
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@sinha27

If nothing is really known about the dragons besides past&current flight of the user or the dragon's breed- then yes, you must go 1 by 1 with the ID#s until you find a pair of dragons that match what you are looking for.

However, if you maybe remember the name or any of the colors of the dragons, that would make it easier, because you can use the dragon search.
@sinha27

If nothing is really known about the dragons besides past&current flight of the user or the dragon's breed- then yes, you must go 1 by 1 with the ID#s until you find a pair of dragons that match what you are looking for.

However, if you maybe remember the name or any of the colors of the dragons, that would make it easier, because you can use the dragon search.
New Inventory on the AH!
@Relixen

That's them!! I recognized my Fae instantly, thank you so much! ;v;
@Relixen

That's them!! I recognized my Fae instantly, thank you so much! ;v;
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51